|Application Form||Exam Date||Eligibility||Pattern|
AFCAT 2022: AFCAT stands for Air force common admission test. The examination makes recruitment for the candidates applying in the branches like Flying, Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical). The examination takes place twice a year, in February and August. The interested candidates must acquire information prior to applying for the test, candidates also prepare themselves for Mental Fitness, Physical Fitness, and qualification. In this article, candidates can check details about AFCAT 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, etc.
Type of Commission:
- Permanent Commission (PC) for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation in their respective branches as per their rank.
- Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men & Women.
- The engagement period for Flying Branch (Men and Women) SSC Officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Non-extendable).
- The initial tenure for Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) SSC Officers would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability, and merit.
- Grant of Permanent Commission (PC) would be considered subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability, and merit.
AFCAT 2022 Notification:
- 30th June 2022: The last date to apply for AFCAT-II 2022 Application form is 30th June 2022.
- 25th June 2022: AFCAT-II 2022 Application Form has been released on 1st June 2022.
AFCAT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||AFCAT Commissioned Officer 2022 (Flying and Ground Duty)|
|Conducting By||Indian Air Force|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam purpose||To select Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches|
|Contact details||020-25503105 or 020-25503106|
|Job Location||Across India|
AFCAT Exam Date 2022:
|Events||AFCAT I||AFCAT II|
|Application form Release Date||1st December 2021||1st June 2022 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date of the application form||30th December 2021||30th June 2022 (5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card date availability||28th January 2022||To be announced|
|AFCAT 2022 Exam Date||12th, 13th & 14th February 2022||To be announced|
|Result date declaration||9th March 2022||To be announced|
AFCAT 2022 Application Form:
The application form for AFCAT will be available twice a year. AFCAT I 2022 application form will release on 1st December 2021 and the examination will be held in February. AFCAT II 2022 application form will be released by June and the examination will be held in October. First, collect the application form from the main website “www.careerairforce.nic.in”. As soon as you seek the application form, ensure to fill in the personal and academic details. Then upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space. One can apply for the examination twice a year but need to submit an application only once. Once the application is filled and submitted, take the hard copy for further reference.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps To Fill AFCAT-I 2022 Application Form:
- Open the official website of AFCAT: www.afcat.cdac.in
- Click on notifications and read carefully.
- After that click on the notification and fill the application form.
- First, the candidate will have to register themselves by filling in details like email-id, mobile no. etc.
- Submit the registration form.
- After that, a new registration id and password will be sent to the candidate through mail and text message on mobile.
- Log in using the new registration id and password.
- Fill in the further details asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents like signature and passport size pictures.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application form.
- Take out the printout of the application form.
- Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
AFCAT-II 2022 Application Form: Click here
AFCAT I/2022 Vacancy:
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||213/23F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 77|
|Ground-Duty (Technical)||212/23T/PC/102 AEC/ M
212/23T/SSC/ 102AEC/ M & W
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||212/23F/PC/M and 212/23F/SSC/M&W||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.|
AFCAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for AFCAT 2022 are different from one branch to another. Given below is the complete info:
The applicants can apply for the examination if the candidate has achieved at least 60% marks and must have Maths and Physics at the higher secondary level. Make sure that candidates must have been born between 2nd January 1997 and 1st January 2003 then only one can apply. Those who have done their B.E./ B. Tech. are also applicable to apply for the examination
Ground Duty (Technical):
If one has completed graduation in any of the disciplines with at least 60% marks can apply for the test. In addition to this, a candidate must have got subjects like Physics and Mathematics at the higher secondary level. In this category, a candidate must have an age group between 2nd January 1997 and 1st January 2003.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical):
If one is applying for this category then ensure that candidates must be a graduate in any of the disciplines with at least 60% marks along with 60% marks in Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India. The date of birth in this category must be between 2nd January 1997 and 1st January 2003.
- The exam conducting authority will give a call to the candidates for attempting a written test which is the first stage for candidates
- After successful completion of the written test or first stage, the exam authority will give a call for selecting candidates for SSB interview sessions.
- After qualifying the interview stage, candidates are required to appear for medical examination
- Lastly, the merit list will be released.
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2022:
- The question paper is prepared through topics such as Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, Reasoning & Military Aptitude.
- The questions will appear in the Multiple Choice questions format.
- The exam duration will be two hours for AFCAT & 45 Minutes for EKT.
- The AFCAT Exam Paper will consist of 100 questions.
- The question paper will be of 300 marks.
- Every question is for 3 marks each. In case of an incorrect question, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Name of Exam||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Subjects|
|AFCAT 2022||2 Hours||100||300||Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Military Aptitude|
|EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test)||45 Minutes||50||150||Technical|
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms, and Phrases.
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
The exam conducting authority will provide the admit card so that one can appear in the examination. The admit card will be provided two times a year whenever you are appearing for the exam. Thus ensure to seek to admit card on time. Make sure for using the official website for collecting the admit card.
Agartala, Agra, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Alwar, Allahabad/ Prayagraj, Ambala, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Behrampur (Odisha), Bathinda, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhuj, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chapra, Coimbatore, Delhi and NCR, Dhanbad, Diu, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ganganagar, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hissar, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalpaigudi, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kakinada, Kannur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurukshetra, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Muzzafarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Nizamabad, Noida, Panaji, Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rourkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Solapur, Sonipat, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
The Exam Result will be provided twice a year. Thus be careful about the release of the result date on both occasions. Seek result from the official website – www.afcat.cdac.in.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here