AIEEE 2024: Those who are interested in building their career in Engineering and wanted to join IIT, NIT and various other colleges are required to participate in AIEEE 2024 examination. This exam is also popular with the name JEE Main 2024. Those who are interested to appear in the examination are required to go through the details mentioned below so that exam preparation can be made possibly successful:
AIEEE 2024 Exam Date:
|Application Form Availability||November|
|Application form last date to submit:||December|
|Admit Card Download||March|
|JEE Main Date ( Paper 1 Offline ):||April|
|JEE Main paper 2 Exam Date (Offline)||April|
|JEE Main paper 1 Exam Date (Online )||April|
|Date of Answer Key publish||April|
|Last date to check JEE Main official answer key:||April|
|All India Ranks announce for JEE Main:||July|
AIEEE 2024 Application Form:
- Collect application via online mode. Fill the application correctly because incorrect details may lead to cancellation.
- Upload the signature, thumb impression, and photographs.
- Keep a hard copy of the form for further reference.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Important to Note:
- If the aspirant is desperate to appear for JEE Main examination, apply via online mode. Make sure to move to the main website www.jeemain.nic.in
- Make sure that you follow the eligibility criteria mentioned in the JEE Main Advanced and also in the State Institutions
- Submit one application form only rather than using various applications from multiple resources.
- The name that you mention in the application form should be the same as mentioned in the class XII examination. Kindly do not use prefix like Mr/Shri/ /Mrs/Smt/ Fr/Dr/Col etc
- Make a payment of the application fee via various sources such as credit card; debit card, e-challan. In case, you will make a payment through e-challan then get done with the payment in cash in banks like ICICI/ Canara/Syndicate/HDFC. The application fee will not refund later.
- In case, you want to make certain alterations in the application form then you will be provided with the specific date. Just go to the official website and find the date then only start with the changes in the application form.
Here is the AIEEE Eligibility Criteria for candidates planning to appear in AIEEE 2024:
- Aspirants born on and after Oct 01, 1990, are eligible to apply for the examination. However, candidates from categories such as SC, ST, and PWD will be given an age relaxation of 5 years.
- Those who have successfully done XII or some other equivalent exam in 2016-17 or those who are appearing in class XII or some other equivalent examination in the year 2024 can also apply for JEE Main. Those who have successfully completed class XII in the year 2013 or before that can also appear in the examination.
- A number of questions included in QE consisted of five different subjects in class XII for written JEE Main. If a candidate has taken 4 subjects will not be permitted to appear in the written test of JEE Main 2024.
Candidates must be an attempt the written exam which will be conducted by Online or Offline mode. Each candidate must require three attempts for qualifying for the JEE Main Exam.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Use online mode and check the exam result. The main website will help in seeking the exam result.
- The scores of class XII or some other examination will be shown on the main website in June. Check the marks and only after confirmation of the scores check the result. In case of any sort of discrepancy, you are suggested to upload a copy of the mark sheet using online mode.
- If you want to make any changes in the examination then upload a copy of the revised scores in June month.
- Use valid email addresses as well as personal email addresses.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here