AIHMCT WAT 2022: AIHMCT is shortened for the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. This institute is located in Bangalore city of India. The institution commences a written admission test (WAT) which is an entrance test for those who wish to apply for the exam. The institute proffers a different bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management (BHM) courses for the eligible candidates. Those who clear AIHMCT WAT 2022 will attain various Bachelor’s degrees in hotel management (BHM) courses. Those who are eager to apply for the examination first need to fill the application form. Complete details about the examination are as follows:
AIHMCT WAT 2022 Application Form:
Candidates can seek application form via online and offline mode both.
Collect the application form from faculty, Army HQ (AWES), command HQs (AWES), if an applicant wants to apply in the offline mode
If you have applied via online mode, then exam conducting authority can release the form through the official website of the university.
AIHMCT 2022 Application Fee:
- Applicants will fill the application form on the official website of the university by making payment of Rs 1000/- as application fee.
- Make payment via DD (demand draft).
- Make sure to keep a copy of the application form for further use.
- Submit the application form and application fee with the DD at given below address:
AIHM and CT
Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077
List of the Documents During Counseling:
- Admit card
- Age proof
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Category certificate
- Willingness certificate
- Qualifying certificates and attested copies of the mark sheet.
AIHMCT WAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Events of the Exam||Exam Dates|
|Submit the Application form||February/March|
|Application form submit without late fee||March|
|Deadline for Application form submit with late fee||March|
|AIHMCT WAT 2022 Exam Date||April|
|Date of Counselling||June|
|Session will start||June|
- Those who have expertise in at least ten years of continuous service within the army can apply for the examination.
- Applicants those who are daughter or son of an ex-army officer (army personnel granted, liberalized family pension, awarded regular pension, family pension or incapacity pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, invalided medical board, discharge, unleash medical board, recruits medically boarded out and granted incapacity pension) can apply to use for the entrance examination.
- Applicants should are adopted a minimum of 5 years prior to the date of admission.
- Applicants whose one parent either mother or father is a military officer can also apply for the examination.
- Those who are stepchildren will meet the eligibility criteria mentioned by the institute.
- Those who are the kids of ex-army personnel and have taken discharge or are released after ten years of service can apply to the entrance test.
- Those who are adopted by the military officer can also apply for the entrance test.
- Applicants those who are recruited into APS and have finished ten years of service and is a kid of APS officer can also apply
- Those who are kids of the sole member of MNS and have completed at least 10 years’ service as regular members or are in receipt of a pension from the military can also apply for the examination.
- Those who are kids of an ex-army medical corps officer or army dental corps officer who are presently serving the Indian navy or Indian air force or have served for at least ten years can also apply.
- Applicants whose folks have served for ten years within the army and an APS officer can also apply for the entrance test.
- Those who are kids of Ta office and have completed ten years of service within the army can also apply for the entrance examination.
- Questions will be based on Objective Type Questions.
- The paper will be for 3 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into 5 sections:
- Section A will consist of English language
- Section B will consist of general knowledge
- Section C will consist of hospitality and tourism
- Section D will consist of Reasoning and logical deduction
- Section E will consist of Numerical ability and scientific aptitude.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- Authority will send admit card to the candidates to the registered address by post.
- Applicants will get the admit card within the month after applying for the examination. The candidate will avail admit card via a post on the registered address by exam conducting authority.
- Admit card comprises of all necessary instructions about the examination.
- Applicants will hold admit card during the day of examination along with the photograph id.
- You will catch the examination result in the month of May.
- Authority can proffer results to the candidates who have appeared for the entrance test.
- The results will be available in the online mode through the official web site of the university
- Use your roll number and date of birth to seek the result.