AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022: AIIMS examination is shortened for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Exam for Master of Science in Nursing 2022. It is a well-known national-level entrance examination. This examination takes place once a year to provide admission to the eligible candidates in the reputed course. It is crucial to acquire complete details before applying:
- M.Sc. Nursing: Cardiological / CTVS Nursing, Oncological Nursing, Neurosciences Nursing, Nephrological Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing.
- M.Sc. (Courses): Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Reproductive Biology, and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, and Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
- M. Biotechnology
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Notification 2022:
- 14th May 2022: AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 14th May 2022.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Notification 2022:
|Exam Name||AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Conducted by||All Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate – MBBS, B.Sc, B.Optom
Postgraduate – M.Sc, MD, MS, DM/ M.Ch,M.D H.A.
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Exam Level||National Level|
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Date:
|Events||Exam Dates (Aug 2022)|
|Online Registration start||27th April 2022|
|End to submit the online registration||14th May 2022|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||17th to 20th May 2022 (05:00 PM)|
|Uploading of Prospectus||7th May 2022|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses/ M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted.||7th To 27th May 2022|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Codes for Final Registration.||7th To 27th May 2022|
|Final Status of M.Sc. Nursing M.Sc. Courses and M. Biotechnology application & Rejected application with the reason for a rejection||4th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of required documents for M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology -Aug., 2022 session for Regularization of Rejected Application. No correspondence will be entertained after 7th June 2022 under any circumstances and candidates are requested not to contact the Examination Section.||7th June 2022|
|Hosting/ uploading of Admit Cards of M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology on AIIMS website||13th June 2022|
|Hosting/ uploading of Admit Cards of M.Sc. Nursing on the AIIMS website||14th June 2022|
|Date & Timing of Examination of M.Sc. Courses||18th June 2022|
|Date & Timing of Examination of M. Biotechnology||18th June 2022|
|Date & Timing of Examination of M.Sc. Nursing||25th June 2022|
|Declaration of Results||To Be Announced|
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form:
- Collect the application form using online mode. Apply for examination in April.
- Fill the application form using online mode.
- Fill in all the details carefully in the application form such as educational, personal, and communication info, etc.
- Make sure to upload the documents such as passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill out the application form the second week of April 2022for sure.
- There will be a correction facility provided to the candidates in case you fill incorrect details in the application form.
- It is equally important to attain the printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further use.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing Application Fee:
- Make a payment of the application fee through online mode using a debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- Candidates belonging to the general and OBC categories will pay Rs.1500 and SC/ ST category candidates will make a payment of Rs.1200. However, PWBD category candidates will be exempted from paying the application fee.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MNS Entrance Exam eBook – Click Here
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria by the exam conducting authority.
- The candidate must have successfully cleared intermediate or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have a diploma in midwifery and general nursing from some recognized college.
- Make sure that you are registered as a nurse, RN, RM with any state nursing council of India.
- Those who are appearing in their Class XII may also apply for an Exam.
- Applicant must have acquired a Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. Hons. Nursing courses.
- Candidates must have acquired at least 60% (general category) and 55% for the reserved category.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be commenced via online mode.
- The Paper will consist of multiple-choice questions in the examination.
- The question paper will have four sections.
- The Paper will be in the English language only.
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of1/3 mark for an incorrect answer.
- Paper will have 30 questions in Chemistry, Physics will also have 30 questions, General knowledge will have 10 questions and Biology will have 30 questions
The Paper will have questions from the following topics: Microchemistry, Nutrition, anatomy, biochemistry, midwifery, and obstetrical nursing, child health nursing, nursing research and statics, sociology, management of nursing service and education, pathology, and genetics
The admit card will be released via online mode. Download the admit card in May. Make sure to carry this card to the exam center. Also, check all the details available on the admit card. The admit card consisted of info such as time and date, venue, name, roll number, etc.
List Of All AIIMS Exams 2022:
The examination result will be released via online mode and candidates can check the result in July. The exam conducting authority will create a separate merit list and then they will be called for counseling. The exam result will be released for different courses on different days.
The cut-off will be released a few days after the exam gets over. Cut-off will be released via online mode. Candidates must attain minimum cut-off marks to clear the examination. The exam conducting authority will release the category-wise cut-off list for the candidates. Based on these cut-off marks, applicants will be called for counseling.
The counseling will start after the result. Counseling will start in August. On the day of counseling, applicants will bring along with them the allotment letter, original documents for verification purposes.
Details Required for Counselling:
- Admit card of AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Mark sheets and certificates of class X and XII
- Latest Passport size photographs
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here