AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022: AIIMS examination is shortened for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Exam for Master of Science in Nursing 2022. It is a well-known national-level entrance examination. This examination takes place once a year to provide admission to the eligible candidates in the reputed course. It is crucial to acquire complete details before applying:
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Notification 2022:
- AIIMS Nursing 2022 Notification has not been released yet.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Notification 2022:
|Exam Name||AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Conducted by||All Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate – MBBS, B.Sc, B.Optom
Postgraduate – M.Sc, MD, MS, DM/ M.Ch,M.D H.A.
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Exam Level||National Level|
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Registration start||March 2022|
|End to submit the online registration||April 2022|
|Admit Card released||April 2022|
|AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Date||June 2022|
|Counselling 1st||August 2022|
|Counselling 2nd||August 2022|
|Open Counselling||September 2022|
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form:
- Collect the application form using online mode. Apply for examination in March.
- Fill the application form using online mode.
- Fill in all the details carefully in the application form such as educational, personal, and communication info, etc.
- Make sure to upload the documents such as passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill the application form the second week of April 2022for sure.
- There will be a correction facility provided to the candidates in case you fill incorrect details in the application form.
- It is equally important to attain the printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further use.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing Application Fee:
- Make a payment of the application fee through online mode using a debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable no matter what the situation is
- Candidates belonging to the general and OBC categories will pay Rs. 1500 and SC/ ST category candidates will make payment of Rs. 1200. However, PWBD category candidates will be exempted from paying the application fee.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria by the exam conducting authority.
- The candidate must have successfully cleared intermediate or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have a diploma in midwifery and general nursing from some recognized college.
- Make sure that you are registered as a nurse, RN, RM with any state nursing council of India.
- Those who are appearing in their Class XII may also apply for an Exam.
- Applicant must have acquired a Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. Hons. Nursing courses.
- Candidates must have acquired at least 60% (general category) and 55% for the reserved category.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be commenced via online mode.
- The Paper will consist of multiple-choice questions in the examination.
- The question paper will have four sections.
- The Paper will be in the English language only.
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of1/3 mark for an incorrect answer.
- Paper will have 30 questions in Chemistry, Physics will also have 30 questions, General knowledge will have 10 questions and Biology will have 30 questions
The Paper will have questions from the following topics: Microchemistry, Nutrition, anatomy, biochemistry, midwifery, and obstetrical nursing, child health nursing, nursing research and statics, sociology, management of nursing service and education, pathology, and genetics
The admit card will be released via online mode. Download the admit card in May. Make sure to carry this card to the exam center. Also, check all the details available on the admit card. The admit card consisted of info such as time and date, venue, name, roll number, etc.
List Of All AIIMS Exams 2022:
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Result:
The examination result will be released via online mode and candidates can check the result in July. The exam conducting authority will create a separate merit list and then they will be called for counseling. The exam result will be released for different courses on different days.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The cut-off will be released a few days after the exam gets over. Cut-off will be released via online mode. Candidates must attain minimum cut-off marks to clear the examination. The exam conducting authority will release the category-wise cut-off list for the candidates. Based on these cut-off marks, applicants will be called for counseling.
|Indian Army Nursing Service-Ebook – Buy Now|
The counseling will start after the result. Counseling will start in August. On the day of counseling, applicants will bring along with them the allotment letter, original documents for verification purposes.
Details Required for Counselling:
- Admit card of AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Mark sheets and certificates of class X and XII
- Latest Passport size photographs