AIIMS MBBS: After preparing for the examination the first thing that comes to mind is what would be the AIIMS MBBS Cut-Off will be all about. Will the efforts get wasted or prove fruitful? The uncertainty goes at the back of the mind because of high competition. However, those who are looking forward to appearing in the exam need to get petty but important details which are mentioned below. AIIMA MBBS exam is a national leveled medical examination for undergraduates. It is commenced every year by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science), New Delhi for the candidates looking forward to making their career in Medical. Before coming to any sort of conclusion, ensure having info from date to another sort of detail for better preparation.
AIIMS Exam Date:
|Important Events||Exam Dates|
|Starting of online registration||—|
|Closing date of online registration||—|
|Availability of Admit card||—|
|Declaration of Result||—|
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with subjects such as English or PCB via some recognized university and have secured 60% in the General category of the aggregate can appear in the examination.
- On the contrary, 10% of marks are exempted from SC/ST category students.
- Only an Indian citizen can appear in the examination.
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years on and before 31st December 2023.
Process for Applying in the Examination:
- Begin the process by moving onto the official website provided by AIIMS www.aiimsexams.org so that form can be filled and available over there.
- Ensure entering every info carefully like Name, email address, contact number, and qualification. Also, correct info should be used; fake details will lead to form cancellation
- Just after filling up the form, upload for password-size photo with your signature. It is an important thing to keep in mind, so do not forget to use the latest photo
- After this, look for pay a fee.
- After done with all this, keep a copy of the receipt for future use.
Pay the charges of Rs 1000/- if a candidate belongs to the General category and pays Rs 800/- if the candidate is from SC/ST category.
- The examination question paper will be in two languages-English and Hindi
- The question paper overall contains 200 MCQs and the entire paper is computer-based
- The examination duration will be 3 and a half hour
- There will be negative marking and on every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be reduced. However, a correct answer will add 1 mark
- There will be 60 questions for Physics, 60 questions for Chemistry, 60 questions for Biology, and 20 for General Knowledge.
Click here: AIIMS MBBS 2023 Application Form
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card:
By May 2021, the admit card will be announced. Those who have completed the task of the application form successfully can gain the facility of the admit card. Admit card is easy to download from the official website by utilizing the application number and password. After catching the admit card, ensure to look at the details such as a photograph, roll number, signature, slot, domicile, exam center, and lots more.
The concerned authority will announce the result in June and the concerned body will do the needful.
AIIMS Cut Off:
The most awaited cut-off of the AIIMS Examination is prepared via many factors like exam level complexity, the number of applicants, seat availability, etc. A particular set of the standard is followed which is as follows:
- General category candidates cut off to go with 50%
- OBC category candidates cut off to go with 45%
- SC/ST category candidates cut off to go with 40%
A merit list will be created based on the number of candidates those who have qualified for the test successfully. Candidates will get the merit list depending on their rank. Then a counseling process will begin.
Click here: AIIMS MBBS Answer Key & Exam Pattern
The counseling process will be commenced in offline mode at the premises of AIIMS, in the capital of India. According to the scheduled date, attend the counseling. It is compulsory to attend the counseling session.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here