AIIMS Nursing 2022: A national-level examination like AIIMS Nursing is highly awaited amongst those who are willing to pursue a career in nursing. One of the highest known institutes like AIIMS commences the entrance test for B.Sc & M.Sc nursing every year. There is large stuff mentioned below that you must go through for avoiding any sort of hurdles while applying for the examination. Note: Date of examination varies from B.Sc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing. If you are interested in the AIIMS Nursing B.Sc. 2022 Exam, you can get the full information about Entrance Exam such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification Date, Exam Pattern, etc.
AIIMS Nursing 2022 Notifications:
- There is no official notification has been released for AIIMS Nursing 2022.
AIIMS Nursing 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||AIIMS Nursing 2022|
|Full-Form||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
AIIMS Nursing 2022 Exam Date:
Here, we are providing the examination date schedule of AIIMS Nursing 2022. check below For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing, and M.Sc. Nursing.
AIIMS B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Exam Date:
|Starting online registration date:||4th Week of November|
|Registration Form Last date:||January|
|Application form status check the last date||January|
|Correction in deficiencies||January|
|Last date for checking the status||January|
|Code generation for Final registration||April|
|Final status for an application form rejection||April|
|AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Date Exam Date:||June|
AIIMS B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing Exam Date:
|Start an online Application form Date:||November|
|Online Registration Last date:||January|
|Application form status check the last date||January|
|Admit card date released:||May|
|Result Declaration date:||June|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II)||June|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MNS Entrance Exam eBook – Click Here
For AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing:
|Online registration date:||February|
|Last date of online application form registration:||March|
|Application form status check date||March|
|Admit card announce date:||May|
|Result date Announcement:||June|
|Open for all Counselling||September|
AIIMS Nursing 2022 Application Form:
The availability of the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Application Form will begin from the third week of Mar 2022. Just fill the application form via the website.
- It is mandatory for filling the details in the application carefully for avoiding any trouble later. An incorrect entry may lead to cancellation too, so be very careful while applying
- Just check the last date for submitting the application form. Do not make delay in form submission
- Take print out of the application form for avoiding any inconvenience further
- Make payment of the application form using online means.
- For the general category, the cost incurred on application Fee is Rs 1000/- Those who belong to SC and ST category need to make payment of Rs 800/–
- However, there is no application fee like situation for Physically Handicapped and Orthopedic candidates
- One needs to pay the application fee via so many mediums including credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
The AIIMS Nursing Eligibility Criteria for the examination differ from one course to another so read the details below:
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:
- Candidate must be citizen of India
- Those who have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board with English, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry can apply for the examination
- Candidate must have completed 17 years as on Dec 2022.
- Those who are pursuing 12th can also apply
- This course is for female candidates only, thus it is important to mark this.
B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic):
- Candidate must have completed class 12th or some equivalent exam. Those who have a diploma in Midwifery or General Nursing can also look forward to this examination. Besides this, the candidate must be registered Midwife, registered as nurse via State Nursing Council
- Those who have completed B.Sc (H) or B.Sc Nursing (Post-Certificate/Post Basic/B.Sc Nursing) can also apply for the exam for M.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate must have acquired 60% marks in aggregate for those belonging to General or OBC and 55% marks for SC and ST category in the qualifying exam
Nursing Exam Pattern:
The question paper for AIIMS Nursing 2022 will be only in English language and no one else
- The time duration will be 90 minutes for M.Sc nursing and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) entrance exam. For B.Sc (H) nursing, the duration will be for two hours
- The questions will appear in the Multiple Choice Format
- For every correct answer, the candidate will achieve 1 mark each
- There will be deduction of1/3 marks on every incorrect answer
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus:
AIIMS Nursing 2022 Seat Reservation Info: The process of seat reservation is according to the category which is as follows:
- For SC (Schedule Caste), it is15%
- For ST (Schedule Tribe), it is7.5%
- For OBC (Other Backward Class), it is 27%
- For Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped, it is 3%
In order to catch the admit card for AIIMS Nursing 2022 exam, make sure to fetch it from the main website. It is facilitated a few days before the commencement of the exam like in June for M.Sc Nursing. Applicants applying for B.Sc (Hons.) and B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing need to wait till May 2022.
List Of All AIIMS Exams 2022:
Nursing Result 2022:
Appeared candidates can access the outcome of the exam on the fixed date. It is crucial to check the date of the result mentioned on the website. Students will then move for counselling based on the performance in the entrance examination. A separate list will be maintained for both B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing programmes
It is compulsory to attend counselling process. In the process, students will get the chance to choose the institution of their choice. Seat allotment is based entirely on the performance.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here