AIIMS PG (INI CET) 2022: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi AIIMS carry out AIIMS PG national level examination entrance examination to get admission to MS or Master of Surgery and MD or Doctor of Medicine programmes in the various courses proffered under the Basic Clinical Sciences and Clinics. AIIMS PG 2022 entrance exam is replaced by the new entrance exam called INI CET (Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test). This examination is commenced two times a year, January and July. The admission brochure for AIIMS PG 2022 Released in February 2022 in overall 131 MD/MS programmes in the Clinical and Basic Clinical Sciences and 5 MDS programmes. This computer-based July session examination is scheduled for May 2022. AIIMS PG 2022 January & July Session Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, etc details are provided here.
AIIMS PG 2022 Notification:
- 22nd November 2021: AIIMS PG 2022 (INI CET) January Session Result has been announced on 20th November 2021. Click here to download the Result.
- 16th November 2021: The last date to apply for AIIMS PG 2022 (INI SS) Application Form is 16th November 2021. Click here to check the details.
AIIMS PG 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||AIIMS PG 2022|
|Full-Form||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Frequency||Twice a year (January and July)|
AIIMS PG 2022 Exam Date:
AIIMS PG 2022 exam will be held two times in the year. Candidates can find below January & July session exam date:
AIIMS PG 2022 Exam Dates (January Session for DM/M.Ch 3 Years):
|Notification Released||28th October 2021|
|Starting of Online Registration||28th October 2021|
|Last date of Online Registration||16th November 2021|
|Admit Card||30th November 2021|
|INI SS 2022 Exam Date||7th December 2021|
|Merit list publication||11th December 2021|
|Counseling Date:||To be announced|
|Admission Closed||To be announced|
AIIMS PG January Session Exam Date for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM/MDS (6 years):
|Online Application form process start:||10th September 2021|
|Application form Last date to submit:||9th October 2021|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||11th to 13th October 2021|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||14th October 2021|
|Admit Card Uploading date:||8th November 2021|
|AIIMS PG 2022 Exam Date||14th November 2921|
|Result Declaration of AIIMS PG January session:||20th November 2021|
|Merit List||December 2021|
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
AIIMS PG 2022 July Session Exam Date:
|For the uploading of the prospectus and online registration:||November|
|Last date online application registration:||February 2022|
|Date(s) of Edit Option only for the column of “Basic Registration”||February 2022|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||February 2022|
|The date for Generation of Code (only for accepted Basic Registration
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position of Sponsored and Foreign National candidate||March 2022|
|Final Registration for completion of other details: Qualification, City Choices, Payment. (only for the candidates who have generated the code)||March 2022|
|Date(s) of Edit Option only for the column of “Final Registration”||March 2022|
|status of Final Registration & Last date of submission of required documents||April 2021|
|AIIMS Admit card date:||May 2022|
|AIIMS MDS 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
|July Session Result Date:||May 2022|
|First Round of Counselling:||June 2022|
|Counselling Round 2:||June 2022|
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form:
Those who are applying for the AIIMS PG Registration 2022 January/July Session Entrance Exam need to fill the form via online mode and deposit the fee via net banking, debit card, credit card, or via SBI bank challan. Before the application form filling formality, ensure to read all the details carefully available in the brochure. As the application process for AIIMS PG 2022 January, 2022 session will begin from September and the last date will be October. Those who are interested in pursuing MD, MS, and MDS from AIIMS need to fill the application form via online mode after ensuring the eligibility criteria.
AIIMS PG Registration Fee:
- The cost of the INI CET 2022 form will be Rs.2000 for those who belong to the General/OBC category and Rs.1500 for those who belong to the SC/ST category. Apart from the cost in the application fee, candidates are required to pay for the transaction charges as well:
- The application fee for INI SS 2022 exam is Rs 4250/- for all applicants. However, the fee is exempted for PWBD candidates. The applicant can pay using a Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
Steps To Apply for AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the Official website of AIIMS PG.
- On the Homepage, Click on ‘Academic Courses’
- Then select the courses & click on ‘Proceed’
- Now click on the ‘New candidates Registration’ link and fill the registration form with required data like Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Then, fill the Application Form with required details like Personal, Educational, Communicational, examination center, etc, and save the details.
- Now upload your latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Save the details filled in the application form & and take the printout of it.
- AIIMS PG 2022 (INI SS) Application Form: Click here
- AIIMS PG 2022 (INI SS) Prospects: Click here
- INI CET 2022 Registration: Click here
Correction/edit of Registration:
- Candidate requiring correction in Basic Registration OR Final Registration, the edit panel will be available as per schedule only for a limited period. It may kindly be noted that the editing shall be done only by the candidate.
- The candidate will be responsible for all corrections. No corrections are allowed after the closing date of editing. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
- Detailed filled-in Basic Registration cannot be edited after the closing date for the same February 2022. Final Registration is different than basic Registration and editing Basic Registration is not allowed during the Final Registration process.
- All applicants for which fees are not paid will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Those who have done with the MBBS degree and acquired the registration from the Medical Council of India or via any other State Medical Councils after the completion of the compulsory rotating internship can apply for the AIIMS PG 2022 January & July Session Application Form.
- The candidate must have acquired the MBBS degree from the recognized university by the Council of India if getting admission to the MS and MD programmes.
- Those who are applying for the July session must have done with the 12months rotating practical training as well as an internship on or before July 2022.
- Candidates must have attained at least 55% marks in MBBS for those who belong to the general category and 50% marks for those who belong to the SC/ST category.
Below section candidates can check the AIIMS PG 2022 Exam Pattern Details:
- Mode: Exam Mode will be online (CBT).
- Question Paper: According to last year’s exam in MDS total question ask 90. MS & MD number of question 200.
- Question Paper Types: You have 4 options for each question. One of them is correct, so choose the correct Answer.
- Language: The language of the exam will be English.
- Exam Duration: For MDS you have 90 minutes to solve the question paper. MD & MS you have 180 Minutes ( Approx 3 Years).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, you will get 1 mark, for the Wrong Answer 1/3 Mark deduct so be careful when you solve the question paper.
|AIIMA PG 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Click here|
MD Course: Anesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry.
MS Course: Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), Surgery.
MDS Course: Orthodontics, Prosthodontics.
For the Pre-clinical Phase:
Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology, and Genetics, Neuroanatomy.
Biochemistry: Biological cell, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Metabolic pathways, their regulation, and metabolic interrelationships, Food assimilation, and nutrition, Hormones, Molecular Biology, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Immunology, Environmental biochemistry, cancer and cancer makers, General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Environmental Physiology, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Sensory system, Motor system, Visceral and motivational system, EEG, sleep and higher nervous functions, Special Senses, Yoga.
For Para-clinical Phase: Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology.
For Clinical Phase: Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, and Orthopedics), Clinical postings.
AIIMS PG Admit Card will be released session-wise on the official website. The January session Admit card will be released in November and the July session Admit card will be released in April 2022. The candidate must download the Admit card and print out it. It is important to carry the Admit card to the Exam center. Admit card will have the details about the exam center, exam date, roll number, and details about the candidates.
List Of All AIIMS Exams 2022:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
AIIMS PG 2022 Result will be announced by session-wise. Candidates can download the result on the official website.
AIIMS PG 2022 Counselling will also take place session-wise after the result. There will be 3 rounds for the counseling process. The counseling process for the July session admission into MD/MS/M.Ch/DM will be started in May 2022. Click Here – Merit List