AIIMS Ph.D Admission 2022AIIMS Ph.D. Admission 2022: Those students who want to take admission into the Ph.D. program can apply for the AIIMS Ph.D. Program of January & July 2022 Session (Combined) by filling the application form online. All India Institute of Medical Science Ph.D. entrance examination application forms is available in online mode. Before filling the application form, you need to make sure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the program.
AIIMS Ph.D. 2022 Notification
- There is no Notification has been released for AIIMS Ph.D. 2022.
AIIMS Ph.D. 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||AIIMS Ph.D. 2022|
|Conducted by||All Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate – MBBS, B.Sc, B.Optom
Postgraduate – M.Sc, MD, MS, DM/ M.Ch,M.D H.A.
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Exam Level||National Level|
AIIMS Ph.D. 2022 Exam Date:
|Release of Application form||November|
|Last date to submit the Application form||December|
|Reject the Application form||December|
|Submission of Documents||December|
|Admit Card Discharge||January 2022|
AIIMS Ph.D Admission 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form for the AIIMS Ph.D. program has been released on the official website for all the aspirants who want to pursue a Ph.D. in any of the programs offered by the institute.
- Aspirants have to first register on the doorway examination application form.
- Applicants must download and take a print of the registration form.
General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 1500 as application fees whereas SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.1200. However, candidates belonging to the PWBD category are exempt from paying any application fees.
Mode of application fee payment:
Aspirants are required to complete AIIMS Ph.D. Admission 2022 application form fee payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
AIIMS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Verification of all Original Certificates/Degrees/NOC from the involved department as well as eligibility.
- Verification of different relevant documents to check if the aspirant is meeting all the conditions as per the Prospectus and Institute’s rules.
- Proof of availability of analysis funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agency for Project code wherever Fellowship is necessary.
- Admission to Ph.D. Program is completed on the premise of the provision of analysis funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agencies.
Medical Qualifications: MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/ DM/M.Ch within the subject involved or Diplomat of National Board of Examination.
Nursing Qualifications: Aspirants holding an M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Specialty will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in College of Nursing.
Exam Pattern of Stage I-
- Duration of the Exam: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language of the Question Paper: English solely
- Type of Examination: Objective sort
- Type of Questions: Multiple Alternative Primarily Based Questions
- Total variety of components in Question Paper: There are two Stages in the Question paper – Stage I and Stage II.
- The total variety of Queries: 70 Questions
- Total variety of Marks: 70 Marks
- For every correct answer: 1 mark is awarded to the overall score.
- For every wrong answer: ⅓ mark is deducted from the total score.
- Distribution of Questions and Marks in Every Stage for both Medical and Non-Medical aspirants:
|Stages in Question Paper||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
Note: The aspirants are selected on the basis of the combined marks obtained in every stage of the doorway Examination. Further weightage for 10 marks also is added to the whole score of the aspirants in Stage I if they clear the qualifying criteria.
Stage II – The second stage carries 20 Marks and it is a Departmental Assessment.
For Doctor of Medicine: Anesthesiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radio-Diagnosis, Biochemistry, Pediatrics, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR), Biophysics, Microbiology, Obstetrics &Gynecology, Radiotherapy, Pathology, Anatomy, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Dermatology and Venereology, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry.
- For Master of Surgery: Orthopedics, Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT).
- For Master of Dental Surgery: Orthodontics, Conservative Dentistry, and Endodontics, Prosthodontics.
After fruitful finishing of passageway application structure, All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) rapidly attending to declare notification for downloading the concede card for the qualified candidate.
Admit card may be given by the association on its official site. It must be noted that the admit cards won’t be sent by post. On the off likelihood that any candidates found any mix-ups in the admit card, they should contact the authorities of the leading body.
List Of All AIIMS Exams 2022:
For downloading the answer key, candidates need to visit the official website and click on the relevant link. After that, they have to enter their application number and date of birth to access the answers.
AIIMS Ph.D Admission 2022 Result:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- The result comes in the PDF document on the official page.
- The result for once revealed may be a relation to the summing up all the certified competitors by Roll Number.
- All the certified applicants at that time go to show up for Stage II which is Departmental Assessment.
- To show up for the second stage, candidates are supposed to transfer a few archives on their dashboard.
- The Admit Card for Stage II is uploaded on the official website which the applicants need to download.
- Aspirants are selected on the premise of the marks obtained in each stage.
- The aspirants have to clear the Stage I to appear for the Stage II. The minimum overall qualifying marks to clear the Stage I for Medical and Non-Medical is 35 Marks.
If the aspirant does not secure the minimum qualifying marks, he/she becomes ineligible to appear for Stage II.