AJEE 2022: Today the horizon of seeking education has become wider. There is N number of places to acquire admission into intended courses. If you wish to attain admission into undergraduate and post-graduate courses such as Engineering, Agriculture, Management, Law, etc from the AISECT group of universities located in Bihar, MP, Chhattisgarh, and Jharkhand then you may apply for AJEE 2022 entrance examination. Candidates can register for the examination. However, a lot of information needs to be collected such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, admission process etc. Get an insight into AJEE 2022 from below mentioned information:
AJEE 2022 Application Form:
Candidates are requested to go through the steps to apply for AJEE 2022:
- To apply for AJEE 2022, avail of the application form through the official website www.ajee.aisectonline.com.
- It is important for applicants to register on the website using their relevant email id and contact details.
- After registration gets over, applicants will receive the registration info via email.
- The registration info will later help to log in to the website and check the Application Form for AJEE 2022.
- The AJEE 2022 Application Form can be acquired via both online and offline modes both.
- Fill all the details in the application form according to the instructions mentioned in the application form.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph with a scanned copy of the signature and submit it along with the application form.
- Keep a copy of the application form before making the final submission.
AJEE 2022 Application Fee:
Submit the application fee of Rs. 500/-. Make sure to save the payment receipt for further reference.
List of Courses Available:
Bachelor of Engineering (BE):
- CV Raman University: Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Communications, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, and Electronics.
- AISECT University: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics and Communications
Engineering Diploma Programs:
- CV Raman University: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
- AISECT University: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Computer Science
AJEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available||March 2022|
|End to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Admit Card||May 2022|
|Exam Date (Offline)||May 2022|
|AJEE 2022 Exam Date (Online)||May 2022|
|Commencement of counseling process||June 2022|
AJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The details about the eligibility criteria mentioned according to the course:
To apply for BE (Bachelor of Engineering), the eligibility is mentioned below:
- The candidate must have successfully passed HSC from some recognized board.
- Candidates belonging to General Category must have acquired a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST & OBC category, must have acquired at least 40% marks in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
Engineering Diploma Program: To apply, the candidate must have successfully completed Class X from a known board with a minimum of 35% marks.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AJEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
The Exam will be commenced in both modes – Online and Offline. Both the patterns are fully explained below:
- Candidates needs to complete the paper in 2 hours duration.
- Paper will be consisted of 100 questions.
- Paper will appear in two languages – Hindi & English.
- Paper will be consisted of Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be no negative marking while checking the answer sheets.
- The questions will appear from subjects such as (Physics, Chemistry & Maths
- The online exams will be commenced at the AISECT centers.
- The offline examination will be commenced at AISECT centers
- Candidates appearing for the examination in offline mode will get an extra 30 minutes to fill the OMR sheet.
AJEE 2022 Exam Syllabus:
Check the subject wise syllabus below:
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications, Sequences and Series, Limit, Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, and Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics: Properties of Solids and Liquids, Physics and Measurement, Work, Energy, and Power, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations and Waves, Rotational Energy, Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Altering Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, and Experimental Skill
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals), P-Block Elements, D and F-Block Elements, Co-ordination Compounds, Environmental Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, and Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
The admit card to appear in AJEE 2022 examination will be released via the official website. Download the admit card and keep a copy for further use. Make sure to carry an admit card to the examination centre because no candidate will be permitted to appear in the exam without Admit Card.
The result will be released through the official website a few days after the exam gets over. Download the result and keep a copy for further reference.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here