Allahabad University Admission 2022: The Allahabad University is a public central university which is located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. The University was established on 23rd September 1887. It is the fourth modern university in India. It is informally known as the University of Allahabad. The university provides admission for the undergraduate and postgraduation courses. It also provides distance education for candidates who are working or who are unable to attend their classes. This University conducts an entrance exam at a university level for admission of courses based on undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of science, commerce, arts, law, etc. the entrance exam is organized separately for graduation, postgraduation, and other courses.
The aspirants who want to get Allahabad University Admission 2022 Find here all detailed information regarding application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, registration date, syllabus, exam pattern, result, how to apply, etc. from this article.
Allahabad University 2022 Notification:
- No Notification released for Allahabad University:
Allahabad University 2022 Exam Date:
|Online application form date start||May 2022|
|Last date of Application form submission (Extended)||September 2022|
|The released date of Admit Card||September 2022|
|Entrance Exams||September 2022|
|Declaration of the final result||To be announced later|
|B.Sc Counselling||To be announced later|
|B.Com counseling||To be announced later|
|BA Counselling||To be announced later|
|Admission start||To be announced later|
|Availability of Application Form||May 2022|
|Last date of the form filling||September 2022|
|Admit Card||PGAT 1: September 2022
PGAT 2: September 2o22
|PGAT 2022 Exam Date||PGAT 1 (I, II, III, IV): October 2022
PGAT 2 (LIST V): October 2022
|Result||To be announced later|
|Admission start||To be announced later|
Allahabad University Admission 2022 Exam Details:
- University Name: Allahabad University
- Mode of examination: online/ offline
- Location: Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh.
- Exam category: undergraduate/postgraduation
Allahabad University 2022 Application Form:
The interested candidates can register themselves. The Application form is released by online mode. The University will release the application form on May 2022 for UGAT & PGAT Courses.
How to apply:
The interested candidates can apply for it by filling the application form. Before filling the application form read the full description regarding the eligibility required to fill the application form. The guidelines to fill the form are given below:
- The candidates can register online from the official website. The application form will be available there.
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- Select the course you want to apply for.
- Then register yourself by filling in details like name, date of birth, email ID, etc.
- Login using application no and password
- Fill the other details of the application form correctly.
- Upload the scanned image of a photograph and signatures.
- Payment of the application form will be done through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- Submit your application form
- Take the print out of the application form
The application fees can be submitted through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, E-challan, demand draft, etc
|Programmes||General & OBC category||Reserved category (ST/SC/PH)|
Allahabad University Admission 2022 Eligibility:
The candidates applying for the examination should check the eligibility criteria and then fill the form. The details regarding the eligibility of the application form are given below.
The citizen of India, as well as foreigners, can apply for the examination. But they must know Hindi and English language
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed in Class 12th or its equivalent field from a recognized board or university. Candidates holding Bachelor’s degrees are not eligible.
- Age criteria: Candidate’s age should not more than 22 years old.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates are also eligible.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed in their graduation degree or appearing from a recognized board or university.
- Mode: The mode of the exam will be online or offline mode.
- Total no of questions: There will be a total of 150 questions.
- Type of questions: The questions will be multiple choice.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours the mode of examination is online.
- Total marks: Total marks for examination is 300.
- Marking scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Distribution of No. of Questions & Marks:
|Name of program/course||Mode of exam||Duration of exam||Number of Questions|
|UGAT||Online & Offline||2 hours||150|
Allahabad University 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for UGAT & PGAT is given below:
- For BA Course: English/Hindi, General Awareness, General Ability & Knowledge.
- B.Sc: English/Hindi, General Awareness & Sciences.
- For B.Com course: English/Hindi, General Awareness, and Commerce.
- General Aptitude: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, etc.
- Subject Proficiency will consist of questions from the particular subject candidate will apply for.
- The candidate must first learn the syllabus for the examination.
- After that, a timetable needs to be prepared to study accordingly.
- Much more preference should be given to important topics.
- Solve previous year papers as it will give you an idea about the type of questions asked in examination and important topics.
- Prefer the best reference books
- The admit card will be made available to the candidates on the official website.
- The admit card won’t be sent to the candidate through a post. Aspirants are required to download it from the official website.
- It will be released a few days before the examination takes place.
- Candidates kindly read the guidelines before they download the admit card.
- The admit card can be download using the application number and password/date of birth.
- Candidates need to carry their admit card and ID proof along with them while they reach the examination center. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to give the examination.
Allahabad University Result:
- The result will be declared on the official website of the exam conducting authority
- Candidates can check the results there.
- To check your result the candidate will have to enter his/her registration id and password.
- Candidate must download the Result & take the print out of it.
Allahabad University 2022 Reservation
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Allahabad University 2022 reservation policy for different category candidates are given below:
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Cast (SC)||15%|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate holders||5%|
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The exam conducting authority releases the answer key to the exam after the examination. It will be available in all the official websites of the authority after a few days of the examination. The candidate can download the answer keys from there.
- The Allahabad University 2022 counseling will be conducted through offline mode.
- The Candidates will get the seats based on the merit list.
- Details related to the counseling will be published in the local newspaper.