AMU LLB 2018: Those who are keen to take up career in law wait desperately for AMU BA LLB 2018 entrance test. The commencement of the AMU BA LLB 2018 entrance examination will be like a dream come true for those who are keen to become a successful lawyer. The success of the AMU LLB 2018-19 entrance test will take directly to the admission to 5-year law programme known as BA LLB. This university-level law entrance test will be commenced in the offline mode. If you are highly interested in becoming part of this exam, ensure for collecting all the details in advance. In this article, you can find the details about the Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility & Criteria.
AMU LLB 2018 Important Dates:
- Online Application form submit date start: January 2018
- Application form submit Last date: February 2018
- Admit Card Download: week of April 2018
- AMU Law 2018 Exam Date: May 2018
- Result date announcement: July 2018
- CounsellingÂ Date Start: August 2018
AMU LLB 2018 Application Form:
The availability of the AMU LLB 2018 Examination is for providing admission to the 5 years integrated law course. One needs to apply via online mode.
- If any of the candidates wanted to go for offline mode for submitting the application then it is possible too.
- is important to click the official link for seeking the admission form. The payment of the application form is possible via so many modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or go for Demand Draft in favor of Finance Officer, AMU.
- Ensure for registering the application form with the email address as well as mobile number.
- Registration is necessary because user ID, as well as password, will be sent to the registered email ID and phone number only
- Fill the application carefully with various details such as academic qualification, exam centre choice, test appearing date, and personal details
- After filling the application form, upload the scanned signature as well as photographs
- Submit the application from and then enclose it in some envelope and send to the mentioned address added with the DD receipt
A Quick Glance To The Exam:
- Name of the examination: AMU Law Entrance Exam
- Type of Examination: Undergraduate Level
- Exam Commencing Body: Aligarh Muslim University
- Mode of Exam: Pen-paper based test
- Distribution of Seats: Aligarh-100 seats, Malappuram-60 seats, Murshidabad-60 seats. In all, total number of seats: 100
AMU LLB 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
AMU is based on certain eligibility criteria for seeking admission to the courses such as 5 year LLB programme. Those who are interested need to go through the complete eligibility pattern before applying for the examination. After going through the eligibility, one can move ahead with payment of the application fee and other important formalities. Check the complete eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Those who have passed class 12th from some recognized state as well national board or university can apply for the examination
- Those who have passed class 12th with 50% marks in aggregate are applicable to apply for AMU LLB 2018
- Before applying, check the age limit. It is 22 years as on Jul 01 in the year of admission
- Those who have completed the Bridge Course or Graduate of Deen Madarsa with 50% marks can apply for the examination.
AMU LLB Admit Card:
The proviso for the admit card for AMU LLB 2018 will be 7 days before the final exam date. To collect admit card, make use of the official website. This card consisted of highly crucial details such as exam date, exam time, test centre info, candidateâ€™s personal info, photo and signature. It is crucial to check the details after receiving the admit card. Download this card from the official website. In case of any discrepancy, contact exam conducting authority soon.
This university level examination conducts entrances test in the offline mode. Make sure for availing the complete details of the examination pattern of AMU BA LLB 2018 test from the official website. The exam consisted of info about exam mode, time duration of exam, mode of the exam, language as a medium for test, test timings, types of questions and lots. In AMU BA LLB 2018 test, there will be 85 questions with 75 as objective type and 10 as short answer type
AMU LLB Result:
The declaration of AMU LLB examination for 2018 results will appear in the online mode in the official website. The candidates who are shortlisted with the minimum possible marks will be move for counseling. The results are available via roll number as well as ranks attained by candidates. AMU will publish then create a merit list for the provisionally chosen candidates and provide with the chance memo at the same time.
AMU LLB 2018 Merit List:
The merit list of this reputed examination will appear with the results. The preparation of the merit list is based entirely on the attained scores. This merit list consisted of roll number and rank which is shortlisted. There will be creation of the separate merit list for the provisionally allotted seats for the memo category and nomination category.
AMU LLB 2018 Counselling:
The seats to the admission to the AMU LLB 2018 examination offered in three different campuses. Candidates then called for counseling under various categories like seat allotment category, Nomination Category, as well as chance memo category. Candidates in each category need to attend the counseling according to pre-decided date and time. The process includes the verification of documents. The allotment of the seats will be done as per the eligibility criteria.