AP EAMCET 2022 is a state-level entrance test that is held on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Every year AP EAMCET conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. AP EAMCET 2022 is all about Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. Students are provided with the facility to seek admission to any of the professional courses amongst in agriculture, engineering, and pharmacy. Through this examination, students can enjoy ample opportunities to achieve admission to several private and government-based institutions in Andhra Pradesh state. However, before applying, seek relevant info in advance.
List of Engineering Courses offered:
- Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc.
- Bio-Technology, Engineering, Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering).
- Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
List of Agriculture & Medical Courses offered:
- Sc.(Hort.) / B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM).
- Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.).
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C).
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification will release||February 2022|
|Application form Releasing date start||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application form||March 2022|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2022|
|The last time to submit the application form with late fee of Rs.1000/-||March 2022|
|The last time to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||March 2022|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs.10,000/-||March 2022|
|Admit card Availability date||April 2022|
|EAMCET 2022 Exam Date (Engineering)||April 2022|
|EAMCET 2022 Exam Date (Agriculture)||April 2022|
|Preliminary Key Released (Engineering)||May 2022|
|Preliminary Key Released (Agriculture)||May 2022|
|Last Date of submitting Objection against Preliminary Key||May 2022|
|Result date Declaration||May 2022|
|counseling will start||June 2022|
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form:
Students are required to apply via online mode. It is important to go through the process to fill the application form in detail before applying. Here are the mentioned details:
- Fill the application form using online mode.
- Collect and apply for the application form on the pre-decided date which you will be able to find using the main website.
- You can make any desired alterations as per the need using the limited time.
- Fill all the application details as the incomplete or incorrect form will lead to cancellation.
AP EAMCET Application Fee:
You can apply for the application form and apply it along with different and important formalities. The application fee details are as follows:
- For Engineering (E), make payment of Rs.500/-
- Agriculture & Medical (AM), make payment of Rs.500/-
- For both E+AM, make payment of Rs.1000/-
|Stream||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|Engineering||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|For Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs.1000 + Transaction charges|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who belong to India or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) can apply for the examination.
- Those who belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana must have the domicile before applying for the test.
Eligibility For Engineering & Pharmacy courses:
- Students are required to pass Intermediate or some equivalent examination from any of the recognized board
- Those who have qualified the examination with Chemistry Physics and Mathematics may look forward to applying for the exam.
- If you are in your final year can also apply for the examination.
- If you are a diploma holder then also applying for the examination won’t be a problem.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2022:
- AP EAMCET Exam will be conducted by online mode.
- The examination duration will be 3 hours.
- In all, the number of questions will be 160.
- The subjects included in the examination are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, & Botany.
- The question paper will appear in Objective Type(MCQ).
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2022 Engineering:
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2022 Medical & Agriculture:
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2022:
Aspirants are recommended to prepare from the entire syllabus of class 11th as well as 12th from the subjects prominently Mathematics, Botany, Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology.
Syllabus for Agriculture and Medical courses:
- Diversity in the Living World
- Structural Organisation in plants – Morphology
- Reproduction in Plants
- Plants Systematics
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Molecular Biology
- Plants Microbes and Human Welfare
- Zoology – Diversity of Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Animal Diversity:Phylum: Chordata
- Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Reproduction
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acid Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The S block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- P Block Elements (Group 13 Boron Family)
- P Block Elements (Group 14 Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Solid State
- Solid State
- Electro Chemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- P Block elements
- d and f block elements and coordination compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Organic Compound and Containing Nitrogen
Syllabus for Engineering Courses:
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, & Calculus.
Physics: Units and Measurement, Motion in a straight line, Motion in a plane, Laws of Motion, Work Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillation, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Electric Charges, and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Semi-Conductor Electronics & Communication Systems.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acid Bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, The S block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), P Block Elements (Group 13 Boron Family), P Block Elements (Group 14 Carbon Family), Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Solid State, Hydrocarbons, Solid State, Solutions, Electro Chemistry and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles of Metallurgy, P Block elements, d, and f block elements and coordination compounds, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic Compound and Containing Nitrogen.
AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card:
Get the EAMCET 2022 Admit Card before the exam commencement date from the official website. The Admit Card will release in April 2022. This is the most crucial document that one should carry for appearing in the examination. This card contains all the vital info like exam name, exam date, venue for exam, timings, and most importantly, personal details. This card is essential to carry as an important document for avoiding any inconvenience further.
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET.
- On the Homepage click on the ‘Download HallTicket’ link
- Then enter the Registration ID and Password & Click on Download.
- After downloading the Admit card take the print out of it.
AP EAMCET 2022 Result:
It is an official website that works to catch the examination results. This website will show the marks acquired in the entrance test. The same website also helps you to know the rank acquired by a candidate for seeking admission to several courses. Students will attain their OMR sheet until six months from the result out date.
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling:
- Keep the online application form safely with you till the admission process gets over.
- Also, keep the Admit card as well as score safely with you because it must be needed during document verification.
- There will be the release of the Information Booklet for AP EAMCET 2022 counseling from the main website.
- The list of colleges for seat allotment for each course with info of discipline and category is all provided by exam conducting authority.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here