AP EAMCET 2023: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET is the short form for Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. A vast number of people across the nation participate in this examination. The purpose of this crucial examination is to give admission to the relevant applicants to the courses such as engineering as well as into medical programmes into many colleges and several located in Andhra Pradesh. Get here complete details about the AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, etc:
AP EAMCET 2023 Notification:
- AP EAMCET 2023 No notification released:
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
List of Engineering Courses offered:
- Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc.
- Bio-Technology, Engineering, Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering).
- Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
List of Agriculture & Medical Courses offered:
- Sc.(Hort.) / B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM).
- Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.).
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C).
AP EAMCET 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2023)|
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada|
|Exam Level||State Level Entrance Examination|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates:
|Released date of Notification||June 2023|
|Application form start to submitting||June 2023|
|Without late fee Application Form submission||July 2023|
|Application Form submission with 500 rupees late fee||August 2023|
|RS. 1000 with Late fee for submission application Form (last date)||August 2023|
|Application Form submission with 5000 rupees late fee||August 2023|
|Admit card download date||August 2023|
|Application Form submission with 10000 rupees late fee||August 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Date||
|Result||To be announced|
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form:
AP EAMCET 2023 Application form will be available via online mode just after the release of notification for the AP EAMCET 2023 examination. Fill the application form through the online mode. Read instructions carefully before filling in the particulars. You are required to pay the amount of Rs.500 if you are applying for Engineering or Agriculture & Medical courses. Otherwise, the payment is Rs.1000 for those who are applying for both courses. Make payment via modes such as net banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card. Once the payment is made, upload a scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph and signature. Make sure that your form is error-free. Take out print for further inconveniences.
AP EAMCET Application Fee:
You can apply for the application form and apply it along with different and important formalities. The application fee details are as follows:
- For Engineering (E), make payment of Rs.500/-
- Agriculture & Medical (AM), make payment of Rs.500/-
- For both E+AM, make a payment of Rs.1000/-
|Stream||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|Engineering||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|For Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs.1000 + Transaction charges|
AP EAMCET 2023 – Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates much have knowledge about AP EAMCET 2023 Eligibility before submitting the application form. Here we are giving the detailed eligibility criteria:
- Only the candidate belonging to India can apply for the AP EAMCET 2023 Entrance Test.
- Candidate required providing status proof showing as local as well as a non-local candidate belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh
For Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or with the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Biology with at least 45% marks in the general category and 40% applicable marks percentage for reserved category candidates
- The candidate must have attained 16 years of age as of December 2023. There is some age relaxation by authorities for reserved category candidates
- If you are filling the application form for B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), and B.Tech. (FST) then the candidate should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st Dec 2023. However, the maximum age limit is 22 years for General category candidates and 25years for candidates from SC and ST category as on Dec 31, 2023
For Agriculture & Medical Courses:
- The candidates must have passed the 12th class exam from a recognized board or university of AP/ Telangana.
- For Pharma D, candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the subjects taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December 2023 and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC/ST candidates as of 31st December 2023.
- AP EAMCET 2023 Exam will be conducted by online mode.
- The examination duration will be 3 hours.
- The total number of questions will be 160.
- The subjects included in the examination are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, & Botany.
- The question paper will appear in Objective Type(MCQ).
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2023 Engineering:
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2023 Medical & Agriculture:
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
Candidates are recommended to prepare from the entire syllabus of class 11th as well as 12th from the subjects prominently Mathematics, Botany, Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology.
Syllabus for Engineering Courses:
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, & Calculus.
Physics: Units and Measurement, Motion in a straight line, Motion in a plane, Laws of Motion, Work Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillation, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Electric Charges, and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Semi-Conductor Electronics & Communication Systems.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acid Bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, The S block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), P Block Elements (Group 13 Boron Family), P Block Elements (Group 14 Carbon Family), Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Solid State, Hydrocarbons, Solid State, Solutions, Electro Chemistry and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles of Metallurgy, P Block elements, d, and f block elements and coordination compounds, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic Compound and Containing Nitrogen.
Syllabus for Agriculture and Medical courses:
- Diversity in the Living World
- Structural Organisation in plants – Morphology
- Reproduction in Plants
- Plants Systematics
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Molecular Biology
- Plants Microbes and Human Welfare
- Zoology – Diversity of Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Animal Diversity:Phylum: Chordata
- Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Reproduction
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acid Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The S block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- P Block Elements (Group 13 Boron Family)
- P Block Elements (Group 14 Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Solid State
- Solid State
- Electro Chemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- P Block elements
- d and f block elements and coordination compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Organic Compound and Containing Nitrogen
The EAMCET 2023 Admit Card will be released on the official website. The Admit Card will be released in August 2023. This is the most crucial document that one should carry for appearing in the examination. This card contains all the vital info like exam name, exam date, venue for exam, timings, and most importantly, personal details. This card is essential to carry as an important document for avoiding any inconvenience further.
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET.
- On the Homepage click on the ‘Download HallTicket’ link
- Then enter the Registration ID and Password & Click on Download.
- After downloading the Admit card take the printout of it.
It is an official website that works to catch the examination results. This website will show the marks acquired in the entrance test. The same website also helps you to know the rank acquired by a candidate for seeking admission to several courses. Students will attain their OMR sheet six months from the result date.
- Keep the online application form safely with you till the admission process gets over.
- Also, keep the Admit card as well as score safely with you because it must be needed during document verification.
- There will be the release of the Information Booklet for AP EAMCET 2023 counseling from the main website.
- The list of colleges for seat allotment for each course with info of discipline and category is all provided by exam conducting authority.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here