APJEE 2022: Amongst a huge number of entrance tests across the nation and one of them is APJEE which stands for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. APSCTE (Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education) will release the applications to apply for the examination. The aim of the examination is to provide admission to several engineering diploma courses in polytechnics in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, Exam Date, admit card, merit list, etc before applying
APJEE 2022 Notification:
- 27th May 2022: APJEE 2022 Application form has been released and the last date to apply is 15th June 2022.
APJEE 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Purpose Of Exam||For Admission Into Diploma Engineering Courses|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Mode||Offline/ Online|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
APJEE Exam Date 2022:
|Availability of Online Application Form||19th April 2022|
|Deadline for Registration||15th June 2022|
|Admit Card||18th June 2022|
|APJEE 2022 Exam Date||25th June 2022|
|Result||25th June 2022|
|Filling up of choices & locking by the students||28th June 2022 To 14th July 2022|
|First Round of seat allotment||19th July 2022|
|Seat Acceptance / Admission in College / Obtaining Nomination Letter (For outside State)||21st July 2022 To 30th July 2022|
|Second Round of seat allotment||3rd August 2022|
|Seat Acceptance / Admission in College / Obtaining Nomination Letter (For outside State)||4th August 2022 To 9th August 2022|
|Conduct of Spot Round ( if required)||17th August 2022|
|Seat Acceptance / Admission in College / Obtaining Nomination Letter (For outside State)||18th August 2022 To 25th August 2022|
APJEE 2022 Application Form:
After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates will proceed with the application process mentioned below. The eligible applicants can apply via online Mode.
Steps to fill Online Application Form:
- Registration – Candidates will appear for registration by entering basic details like name, mobile number, and email ID. After getting done with the registration, the applicant will receive a User ID and password on the registered mobile number and email ID.
- After receiving the user ID and password, candidates will login to the created account and fill in the required information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of their photographs and signatures within the size limit. The size of the scanned images of the photograph and signature should not be more than 25 KB.
- After filling out the application form, a preview of the form will be generated. Candidates will then check all the details entered by them in the form and move to the next step.
- Submit the application fee using online modes such as net banking, credit, or debit cards.
- After getting done with the payment of the application fee, candidates can submit the form.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Non-APST: Rs. 700
- APST: Rs. 500
APJEE 2022 Application Form: Click here
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
- The candidate’s age should be 15 to 18 years on the date of admission to the institution. There will be an age relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST category applicants.
- The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non-APST employees of the State Government, the Central Government & the Central Public Sector Undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh, and all the others residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and who have appeared/passed the qualifying examination of Class X/XII from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to apply for APJEE 2022 and ONLINE Counseling.
- Candidates must have Passed Class X (Class XII (Science) for Diploma in Pharmacy and Class XII for Hotel Management & Catering Technology) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board with a minimum of 35% in aggregate. Should have passed Science and Mathematics in Class X for Engineering courses
Candidates are requested to check the exam pattern to have complete knowledge of the format of the paper in advance. Check the Examination pattern below:
- The candidate will receive 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- The exam will appear in the English language only.
- Exam mode will be offline mode.
- There will be objectives (Multiple Choice Questions) asked in the Exam.
- Overall, there will be 150 Questions in the Exam.
- Subjects included will be Mathematics and Science
- The candidate will receive 4 marks for every correct answer and a deduction of marks for every incorrect answer.
If the candidate is aware of the Exam syllabus then it will be easy to make a systematic preparation. The syllabus will be based on the CBSE syllabus prescribed for classes IX and X.
Admit Card or hall ticket will be given to those who have successfully submitted the application form. To avail of the admit card, candidates need to go to the official website. Download the admit card using the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the admit card link.
- Login by using your application number and password/date of birth
- The APJEE admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and seek the print for future reference.
The examination result will be announced a few days after the exam gets over. The result will be declared in the form of a merit list which will be released category-wise.
Steps to check Exam Result:
- Go to the official website and click on the result link.
- The result will be displayed on the screen in the form of a merit list. The list will be in PDF Format.
- Take a print of the merit list
Tie-Breaking Rule: In the situation, where two or more candidates have scored equal marks then all the entrants will remain on the same rank. However, the inter-se merit of the applicants will be determined on the basis of the percentage secured in the qualifying Board/University examination.
- Merit List will be prepared separately for Cat-I and Cat-II candidates as per the result of APJEE 2022(Diploma).
- In case of a tie, marks in Maths will be considered followed by marks in Science. Even if there is a tie, the older candidate will be ranked higher than the younger candidate.
APJEE 2022 Counselling:
There will be seat allotment in the counseling round which will be done via online mode. The eligible applicants need to register for the counseling round and join the choice filling process. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit list, availability of seats, and choices locked by the applicants. The selected candidates will go through document verification and submit the fee at their allotted institutes.
Documents required for Verification:
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate for Category-II.
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the last attended institution
- Class X Pass Certificate for age verification
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying exam
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying exam
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- APJEE 2022 admit card
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
Online Registration For APJEE (DIPLOMA):
- All eligible candidates will register Online on www.apdhte.nic.in as per the schedule.
- During online registration, candidates are required to provide the required information viz. Gender, Category, PwD Status, Subject wise marks of class X / XII or equivalent marks online(if passed). They will also have to upload the documents to verify the details submitted.
- To complete the registration, the candidates will have to pay the Registration fees as has been fixed. Once paid, the Registration fees is non-refundable. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before confirming their registration.
- After verification, all eligible candidates will be able to download admit card as per the schedule.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here