APJEE 2022: Amongst a huge number of entrance tests across the nation and one of them is APJEE which stands for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. APSCTE (Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education) will release the applications to apply for the examination. The aim of the examination is to provide admission to several engineering diploma courses in polytechnics in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria, the application process, admit card, application fee, admit card, merit list, etc before applying
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
- The candidate’s age should be 15 to 18 years on the date of admission to the institution. There will be an age relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST category applicants.
- Candidates must have successfully passed or appeared in class X or equivalent exam.
- All the APST candidates comprised of children of IAS/Central Govt./State Govt. employees belonging to APST are also eligible to apply.
- Children of Non-APST State Government employees
- Children of employees of All India Services/Central Government organizations & Central Public Sector Undertakings serving within the territory of Arunachal Pradesh.
APJEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Release of Offline Application Form||February 2022|
|Availability of Online Application Form||March 2022|
|Deadline for Registration||May 2022|
|Admit Card||May 2022|
|APJEE 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
APJEE 2022 Application Form:
After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates will proceed with the application process mentioned below. The eligible applicants can apply via online and offline modes both.
Steps to fill Offline Application Form:
- To acquire the application form in the offline mode, avail the form from the Govt. Polytechnics at Laying, Dirang, Namsai, Roing, Pasighat and the Council’s office at Itanagar.
- Fill the form with details such as personal, academic and contact details.
- Affixed the latest photograph to the allotted space and then submit the form before the last date.
Steps to fill Online Application Form:
- Registration – Candidates will appear for registration by entering basic details like name, mobile number and email ID. After getting done with the registration, the applicant will receive a User ID and password on the registered mobile number and email ID.
- After receiving the user ID and password, candidates will login to the created account and fill the required information in the application form.
- After filling the application form, upload the scanned images of their photographs and signatures in the size limit. The size of the scanned images of photograph and signature should not be more than 25 KB.
- After filling the application form, a preview of the form will be generated. Candidates will then check all the details entered by them in the form and move to the next step.
- Submit the application fee using online mode such as net banking, credit or debit cards.
- After getting done with the payment of the application fee, candidates can submit the form.
- Non-APST: Rs. 700
- APST: Rs. 500
APJEE 2022 Highlights:
- Examination Name: APJEE or Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination
- Exam conducting body: Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)
- Mode of application: Online and Offline
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Mode of Counseling: Online
Candidates are requested to check the exam pattern to have complete knowledge of the format of the paper in advance. Check the Examination pattern below:
- The candidate will receive 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- The exam will appear in the English language only.
- Exam mode will be offline mode.
- There will be Objective (Multiple Choice Questions) asked in the Exam.
- Overall, there will be 150 Questions in the Exam.
- Subjects included will be Mathematics and Science
- The candidate will receive 4 marks for every correct answer and a deduction of marks for every incorrect answer.
If the candidate is aware of the Exam syllabus then it will be easy to make a systematic preparation. The syllabus will be based on the CBSE syllabus prescribed for classes IX and X.
Admit card or hall ticket will be given to those who have successfully submitted the application form. To avail the admit card, candidates need to go to the official website. Download the admit card using steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the admit card link.
- Login by using your application number and password/date of birth
- The APJEE admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and seek the print for future reference.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The examination result will be announced a few days after the exam gets over. The result will be declared in the form of a merit list which will be released category-wise.
Steps to check Exam Result:
- Go to the official website and click on the result link.
- The result will be displayed on the screen in the form of a merit list. The list will be in PDF Format.
- Take a print of the merit list
Tie-Breaking Rule: In the situation, where two or more candidates have scored equal marks then all the entrants will remain on the same rank. However, the inter-se merit of the applicants will be determined on the basis of the percentage secured in the qualifying Board/University examination.
There will be seat allotment in the counseling round which will be done via online mode. The eligible applicants need to register for the counseling round and join the choice filling process. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit list, availability of seats and choices locked by the applicants. The selected candidates will go through document verification and submit the fee at their allotted institutes.
Documents required for Verification:
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2020 for Category-II.
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the last attended institution
- Class X Pass Certificate for age verification
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying exam
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying exam
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- APJEE 2022 admit card
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
Participating Polytechnics: Following is the list of participating polytechnics:
- Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar
- Government Polytechnic, Dirang
- Government Polytechnic, Laying
- Government Polytechnic, Pasighat
- Government Polytechnic, Roing
- Government Polytechnic, Namsal
- Government Polytechnic, Khonsa
- Tomi Polytechnic College, Basar