Ashoka University Admission 2022: Ashoka University is a well-known university that has released applications for admission into several courses. The university provides admission in the various undergraduate programme for those who have clear SAT or ACT or Ashoka Aptitude Test (AAT) or class XII. The university commences four different rounds of admission for admission in various undergraduate programmes. Furthermore, the article provides complete information about Ashoka University Admission 2022 process, application procedure, eligibility criteria, and other details.
Ashoka University offers various courses at different levels:
Under Graduate Courses
- BA. Hons. in Economics
- BA. Hons. in History
- BA. Hons. in Political Science
- BA. Hons. in Psychology
- BA. Hons. in History and International Relations
- BA. Hons. in English and Creative Writing
- BA. Hons. in Sociology and Anthropology
- BA. Hons. in Politics, Philosophy and Economics
- BA. Hons. in Politics and Society
- BA. Hons. in English and Journalism
- B.Sc Hons. in Mathematics
- B.Sc Hons. in Economics and Finance
- B.Sc Hons. in Computer Science
- B.Sc Hons. in Biology
- B.Sc Hons. in Physics
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
Post Graduate Courses:
Postgraduate course at Ashoka Univerity is a 2 year course in three specializations. Admission to the MA course is based on merit for various specializations. Given below is the list of MA courses:
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA in Liberal Studies
Ashoka University invites applications for admission into PhD programmes in the following disciplines:
- Computer Sciences
- Sociology and Anthropology
Ashoka University Admission 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Ashoka University Admission 2022|
|Courses Offered||UG: B.A/B.Sc.
PG: M.A. Liberal Arts/Economics
|Basic Selection Criteria||Merit-Based or Entrance Exam-Based|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Ashoka University Admission 2022 Exam Dates:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
Ashoka University Admission 2022 Application Form:
The application form for admission is available on the official website of the university i.e. ashoka.edu.in. Candidates are required to first register and fill the application form with the correct details. The candidates are required to first register and then fill the application form. After the registration, the login details will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the applicants. Applicants will then enter their personal, contact details, and academic details.
- Tuition fee: Rs. 12,500 per semester.
- Dissertation assessment fee: Rs. 15,000 for the first time, and Rs. 5,000 the second/third time.
Here is the application process to apply to Ashoka University:
- First, go to the official website, https://ashoka.edu.in/.
- After this, click on ‘Apply now.
- Now, Click on ‘New Registration’
- Choose the courses from the available options
- Now, register the mail ID and password.
- Use the Login credentials and fill the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents
- Submit the application fee
Ashoka University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For Ph.D. Specializations: To apply for Ph.D. programmes, applicants must have completed MSc/ MA/ MCom/ MPhil/ BTech/ MTech courses with at least 55% aggregate. Those who are possessed with CSIR scholarship/ UGC-NET/ JRF may also apply for the Ph.D. programme.
- Biology: Candidate must be possessed with Master’s degree in any basic Science discipline, inclusive of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, and Mathematics. Applicants must have cleared the national entrance examination such as JGEEBILS/ BINC/ INSPIRE/ CSIR-UGC/ ICMR/ GATE/ JEST/ DST.
- Chemistry: Candidate must have completed Basic/ Natural or Applied Sciences discipline inclusive of Chemistry, Physics, Biology/or Chemical Engineering with MSc/ MPhil/ MTech/ MEng/ BTech degree with at least 55 % or equivalent grade
- Computer Science: Applicant must have acquired a valid GATE score of 700 or more. Candidates must be possessed with the BE/ BTech, MSc/ MCA, or equivalent or integrated ME/ MSc (post-BSc), integrated MSc, integrated BS-MS with at least 50% aggregate
- Economics: It is mandatory that the applicant must be possessed with MSc/ MA/ MCom/ BTech degree with a minimum 55% aggregate or an MPhil/ MTech degree with 55% aggregate
- English: Applicant must have completed MA or MPhil in English with at least 55% aggregate or above
- History: Applicant must have done post-graduation in History or related disciplines with at least 55% aggregate or more
- Physics: Applicant must have done post-graduation in Physics or related disciplines with at least 55% aggregate and above.
- Psychology: It is compulsory for applicants to must have completed a Master’s degree or equivalent in Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Biology, Life Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Social Science, Political Science, Philosophy, Literature, Law, or allied disciplines with at least 55% aggregate. MPhil or MTech entrance test in the above disciplines can also apply.
- Sociology and Anthropology: The candidate must be a postgraduate.
- Candidates must have cleared SAT or ACT or Ashoka Aptitude Test (AAT).
- Applicants must have cleared class X or XII to apply for the desired course.
M.A in Economics:
- The candidate has to pass the undergraduate degree from any recognized Institution at the time of admission.
- For Ashoka University graduates of the Economics major or the interdisciplinary Economics and Finance major, a CGPA of 3.6 and above will make them eligible for direct admission.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (you may be a final year student at the time of application).
- Be no more than 28 years of age on 1st August 2022 (candidates born on or after 1st August 1994 may apply).
The selection process followed at Ashoka University is as follows:
- Application and Assessment: In this process, applications will be reviewed. After this, applicants will be shortlisted for other rounds.
- In the second stage, the assessment of the Ashoka Aptitude Test and other tests will also take place.
- In the last and the third stage, the tests will be reviewed and admission decisions will take place.
Ashoka Aptitude Test or AAT:
Ashoka Aptitude Test is an online test commenced by the university to provide admission in UG courses.
- Applicants will get 90 minutes to complete AAT.
- Candidates need to solve 75 multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 4 sections on paper.
- Logical: 25 Marks
- Verbal Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 20 Marks
- Data Interpretation: 5 Marks
AAT Exam Syllabus:
Here is the syllabus of all different sections:
- Logical Reasoning: The questions will appear from questions from family relationships, cubes, series, input-output, sequencing and arrangements, coding and encoding, syllogism, comparative, series, directions.
- Verbal Aptitude: The topics cover questions such as grammar, vocabulary, para jumbles, spotting errors, synonyms, and antonyms, analogies, usage of idioms and phrasal verbs, critical reasoning, etc.
- Data Interpretation: It includes topics such as bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, tables etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section covers topics such as Number system, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Averages, Arithmetic, Algebra, Statistics, Compound Interest, height and Distance, Geometry etc.
The Interview Round is further divided into three rounds:
- On the spot essay: This will be for half an hour. The purpose of this is to check the clarity of thought, creativity, and critical thinking. Candidates will choose any one topic from two to write an essay on.
- Ashoka Aptitude Test: This test aims at evaluating the thinking skills of the candidates. It consisted of questions based on problem solving and critical thinking. It comprises multiple-choice questions.
- Interview with a panel: This interview is commenced to know all about the entrant. This round helps in judging the aptitude and attitude towards things related to daily life.
Centers for Interview Round:
Those who are selected for Interviews may appear at any of the following centers:
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here