|Application Form||Exam Dates||Eligibility||Pattern|
ATIT 2022: Those who give admission tests for ICFAI tech, are given a test for ATIT 2022. One of the known engineering tests is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for providing admission to the IFHE (Higher Education), Hyderabad. This exam is the course for admission to courses such as B.Tech in various areas like Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, Electric, etc at various campuses within the Indi. The mode of attempting the test is both offline as well as online. Here is the proviso for information such as ICFAI University Admission 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Dates & Notifications provided in detail.
ATIT 2022 Notification:
- ATIT 2022 Application Form will be released soon.
ATIT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||ATIT 2022|
|Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|Exam Mode||Both Online and Offline|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Helpline Numer||Toll-Free: 1800-599-0767|
ITSAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Submit date||2nd week of October|
|Filling online application form Last date||1st week of April|
|ATIT 2022 test scheduling date||3rd week of April|
|Admit Card date Availability||After submitting Application Form|
|Date of Exam Different mode:|
|For online mode||4th week of April|
|For offline mode||Last week of April|
|Result Declaration||1st week of May|
|Date of Interview||2nd week of June|
|Classes Start||3rd week of July|
ATIT 2022 Application Form:
- Those who are interested in appearing in the entrance test need to go through the online process
- Fill in the required details and then send them to the suggested address
- Fill the online application form through the official website. These details comprise qualification info, Personal info, and other required info as well
- The next task that you are required to do is to upload the recent password size photograph of 25 KB size in formats like GIF/JPG
- The completion of the application form is considered apt only after paying the application fee via various modes such as credit card, debit card, or via internet banking procedure
- One can download the application and via the official site only and send the form and DD to the suggested address. The Demand Draft should be drawn accordingly as suggested by the exam conducting authorities.
ATIT Application Fee:
Candidates are needed to pay the amount of Rs 700/- either via offline, DD, debit card, internet banking facility and credit card.
ICFAI University Admission 2022 Eligibility:
Willing candidates need to go through the following ICFAI University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their higher secondary or some equivalent examinations with subjects like English, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics, from the recognized university with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For various other campuses of ICFAI, the required percentage would be 50% as aggregate marks.
ATIT (ITSAT) 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be in the format of Multiple Choice Questions
- There will be an aptitude test that takes place via two modes – offline and online
- There will be overall 120 questions that candidates need to attempt
Marks distribution will be in the following manner:
- Mathematics: 30
- Physics: 30
- Chemistry: 30
- English: 30
- Total Marks: 120
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
Candidates can check the examination result in May 2022. The qualified candidate will be provided with the given info through post or e-mail address.
Those who have qualified in the test will be given admission to ICFAU university which is based on the performance in the ATIT test
Candidates having done with JEE Advanced/Main, State level, and at other national level engineering entrance exam scores will be completely acceptable.