|Application Form||Exam Dates||Eligibility||Pattern|
ATIT 2022: Those who give admission tests for ICFAI tech, are given a test for ATIT 2022. One of the known engineering tests is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for providing admission to the IFHE (Higher Education), Hyderabad. This exam is the course for admission to courses such as B.Tech in various areas like Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, Electric, etc at various campuses within the Indi. The mode of attempting the test is both offline as well as online. Here is the proviso for information such as ICFAI University Admission 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Dates & Notifications provided in detail.
ATIT 2022 Notification:
- 13th May 2022: ATIT 2022 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 12th June 2022.
ATIT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||ATIT 2022|
|Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Exam Mode||Both Online and Offline|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Helpline Numer||Toll-Free: 1800-599-0767|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
ITSAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Submit date||Started|
|Filling online application form Last date||12th June 2022|
|Last date for slot booking||12 June 2022|
|ATIT 2022 Exam Date||13th to 25th June 2022|
|Result||27th June 2022|
|Last date for the admission fee||6th July 2022|
|Reporting for admissions||15th July 2022|
ATIT 2022 Application Form:
- Those who are interested in appearing in the entrance test need to go through the online process.
- Fill in the required details.
- Fill out the online application form through the official website. These details comprise qualification info, Personal Info, and other required info as well.
- The next task that you are required to do is to upload the recent password size photograph of 25 KB size in formats like GIF/JPG.
- The completion of the application form is considered apt only after paying the application fee via various modes such as credit card, debit card, or via internet banking procedure
ATIT Application Fee:
Candidates are needed to pay the amount of Rs.500/- either via offline, DD, debit card, internet banking facility or credit card.
ATIT 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
ICFAI University Admission 2022 Eligibility:
Willing candidates need to go through the following ICFAI University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their higher secondary or some equivalent examinations with subjects like English, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics, from the recognized university with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For various other campuses of ICFAI, the required percentage would be 50% as aggregate marks.
- Those who have qualified in the test will be given admission to ICFAU university which is based on the performance in the ATIT test
- Candidates having done with JEE Advanced/Main, State level, and at other national level engineering entrance exam scores will be completely acceptable.
ATIT (ITSAT) 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be in the format of Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be an aptitude test that takes place via two modes – offline and online.
- There will be overall 120 questions that candidates need to attempt.
Marks distribution will be in the following manner:
- Mathematics: 30
- Physics: 30
- Chemistry: 30
- English: 30
- Total Marks: 120
- Unit 1: Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Unit 2: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Unit 3: Matrices and Determinants
- Unit 4: Permutations and Combinations
- Unit 5: Mathematical Induction
- Unit 6: Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Unit 7: Sequences and Series
- Unit 8: Limit Continuity and Differentiability
- Unit 9: Integral Calculus
- Unit 10: Differential Equations
- Unit 11: Coordinate Geometry, Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Sections
- Unit 12: Three-dimensional geometry
- Unit 13: Vector Algebra
- Unit 14: Statistics and Probability
- Unit 15: Trigonometry
- Unit 16: Mathematical Reasoning
- Unit 1: Physics and Measurement
- Unit 2: Kinematics
- Unit 3: Laws of Motion
- Unit 4: Work, Energy, and Power
- Unit 5: Rotational Motion
- Unit 6: Gravitation
- Unit 7: Properties of Solids And Liquid
- Unit 8: Thermodynamics
- Unit 9: Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Unit 10: Oscillations and Waves
- Unit 11: Electrostatics
- Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Unit 2: States of Matter: Classification of Matter into Solid, Liquid, and Gaseous States
- Unit 3: Atomic Structure
- Unit 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Ionic Bonding, Covalent Bonding
- Unit 5: Chemical Thermodynamics
- Unit 6: Solutions
- Unit 7: Equilibrium
- Unit 8: Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Unit 9: Chemical Kinetics
- Unit 10: Surface Chemistry
- Unit 11: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Unit 12: General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
- Unit 13: Hydrogen
- Unit 14: S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
ATIT Admit Card 2022 will release on the official website.
- Visit the official website for ATIT 2022.
- Click on the ATIT 2022 examination button.
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Take a printout of the Admit Card
Candidates can check the examination result in May 2022. The qualified candidate will be provided with the given info through post or e-mail address.
- Visit the official website.
- Fill up all the information like roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button to view the result.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here