ATMA 2022: Association Of Management Schools offer AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) quadrics every year to seek admission into various management programs. ATMA) is a National Level Examination. Every year, ATMA commences to carry out the examination multiple times in the year. Get the description of the ATMA 2022 Entrance Exam Date, Application Form, Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc in the given below information.
ATMA 2022 Notification:
- 4th March 2022: ATMA May Session 2022 Application Form has been released on 1st March 2022.
- 5th February 2022: ATMA 2022 Application form has been extended till 20th February 2022.
- 9th December 2021: ATMA 2022 Application Form has been released on 8th December 2021.
ATMA 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Aptitude 2022|
|Exam type||National Level Entrance test|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Exam frequency||Multiple times a year|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of examination||Online Mode|
ATMA Exam Date 2022:
ATMA Exam Date 2022 Related valuable information is mentioned below. Here you can find the exam dates, Admit Card Download, Result Date, etc.
For May Session 2022:
|Registration starts||1st March 2022|
|End of registration||22nd May 2022|
|Admit card||26th May 2022|
|Exam date||29th May 2022|
|Result||3rd June 2022|
For February Session 2022:
|Date of the commencement of the online registration:||8th December 2021|
|Final date to submit Online Fee||19th February 2022|
|Last date to apply||20th February 2022|
|Application form print last date||22nd February 2022|
|Beginning of the Download of Admit Card||24th February 2022|
|ATMA Exam Date 2022||27th February 2022|
|Result announcement:||4th March 2022|
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
For July Session:
|Registration starts||June 2022|
|End of registration||July 2022|
|Last Date of Payment||July 2022|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||July 2022|
|Admit card Released||July 2022|
|ATMA 2022 Exam Date||July 2022|
ATMA 2022 Application Form:
Candidates can fill the ATMA Exam 2022 Application Form via two different modes such as offline and online. If chosen for online mode, use the official website and find the Apply Online link. Those who prefer offline mode download the application form via the official site and send the documents along with the application fee to the recommended address.
Pay the ATMA Exam Fee via modes such as online as credit or debit card, Wallets, internet banking & UPI only.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
- Candidates require to pay Rs.1600/- as the fee for applying.
- 25% exemption in fee is available for female candidates.
- 50% exemption in fee is available for residents of Eastern candidates.
Steps to Apply for ATMA 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of ATMA i.e,https://www.atmaaims.com/
- Enter the details to fill the registration form.
- Then click on the ‘proceed for fee payment’
- Pay the application fee online mode via debit or credit card.
- The registration link and PID (personal identification number) will be sent to your registered email ID.
- The Candidates must have to keep the PID ID.
- Then click on the link ‘click here to register for ATMA’.
- Now Provide your login credentials i.e. application form and password.
- Click on the ‘proceed’ tab to fill the application form.
- Fill details like educational, personal, communication, address, etc. in the application form.
- Click and ‘save and continue’ button.
- Then upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Check and verify all details carefully and then click on the ‘save and continue’ tab.
- Take the printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further procedures.
ATMA 2022 Application Form: Click here
Before filling the Application Form Candidates should check their ATMA 2022 Eligibility Criteria given below:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in any stream.
- Appearing: Candidates attending within the last year of their degree course also are eligible to use.
- Age: The minimum age limit should be 21 years old.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Total Questions: 180
- Total Sections: 6
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for every correct answer and 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Distribution of marks per section:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA 2022 Syllabus:
The ATMA 2022 Syllabus comprises 3 parts.
- Analytical Reasoning: Critical Reasoning, Course of Action, Statement-Inference, Strong/Weak Arguments, Coding-decoding, Arguments, Statements & conclusions, Arrangements, Syllogism, and Data Sufficiency.
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation: Number Systems, Ratio & Proportion, Speed Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit Loss, Percentages, Pipes & Cistern, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Quadratic & Linear Equation, Line graph, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, and Partnership
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Reasoning, Linear Arrangements, Statements Arguments, Sequencing, Matrix Arrangements, Number Series, Analogy Test, Blood Relationship Tests, Coding and Decoding, Inferences, Statements and Conclusion, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Symbol Based Problems, Direction and Distance Test, Ranking Tests, and Statements Assumptions
List of Participating Institutes in ATMA:
Approximately 90 institutes participate in ATMA. Those who have scored the qualifying marks in ATMA can select the institute they want to study into.
ATMA 2022 Admit Card:
The ATMA 2022 Admit card will upload on the official website. The candidate who successfully applies for the examination gets the Admit Card and downloads it. This card comprises all crucial details like personal info, roll number, etc. Every candidate must bring this admit card to the Exam center with a valid ID proof document like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, and PAN Card.
The outcome of ATMA 2022 will be released session-wise, so make sure for checking the official site from time to time. After the Result, there will be 3 more stages that candidates must qualify.
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview(PI)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here