AUAT 2022: AUAT is a well known national level entrance examination commenced by Aliah University for offering admission to several undergraduates, postgraduate and five-year integrated courses. If you are interested to apply for AUAT 2022 then the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, etc will help you.
AUAT Application Form 2022:
The application form will be released via online mode. Go to the official website www.aliah.ac.in and fill in all the details in the fields such as name, center, program, date of birth, year of passing, marks attained. It is also important to upload the latest passport size photograph and signature in the specified measurements. The information mentioned in the applications cannot be changed after the final submission. Submit the application fee which is non-refundable. Check the application fee details given below:
- The application fee for Boys: Rs. 500
- The application fee for Girls: Rs. 300
- Pay the application fee via modes such as Credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking
AUAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Test Activities||Important Dates for UG||Important Dates for PG|
|Available the Application form||April 2022||May 2022|
|Deadline to submit the Application form||April 2022||May 2022|
|Deadline for the receipt of confirmation sheet by post/ by hand||April 2022– B.Ed only||June 2022|
|Issue date of Admit Card||May 2022||June 2022|
|AUAT 2022 Exam Date||May 2022||Jul 2022|
|Result will be announced on||June 2022||July 2022|
|Registration process will start for e-counselling||July 2022||July 2022|
|Admission process (first round)||August 2022||July 2022|
|Admission process (second round)||August 2022||Jul 2021|
|Admission process (third round)||August 2022||August 2022|
Check the eligibility criteria to apply for the programmme.
Under Graduate Courses:
- The maximum age limit for undergraduate programmes is 22 years as of 1st July 2022 excluding for 3 year B.A. in Islamic Theology and 3-year B.A. in Islamic Studies -25 years and for 4- year B.Sc. in Nursing-27 years.
- The minimum age to apply for B.Tech Programmes is 17 years.
3 Year B.A. (Hons) in Arabic, Bengali, Urdu, History, Geography, Economics:
- Candidate must have studied the respective subject in 10+2 level and must have attained at least 50% in aggregate in the respective subject.
- For History (Hons), candidates may have taken Islamic History instead of History in Class XII level.
3-year B.A. (Hons) in English:
Candidates must have studied English in Class XII level and have acquired at least 60% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in the respective subject
3-year B.A. Honours in Islamic Theology:
To apply for B.A. Honours in Islamic Theology, the candidate must have studied Theology in Class XII and have secured 45% marks in Theology.
5-year Integrated MBA (BBA-MBA):
Candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Class XII level.
Check the examination pattern given below which is for all courses except B.A (Hons), M.A in English, Arabic, and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication.
- Exam mode: Offline
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Number of Questions:100
- Type of questions – Multiple Choice Questions
Check the Exam Pattern for B.A(Hons)., M.A in English, Arabic and Bengali, M.A in Journalism and Mass communication
- Total Questions: 100 (84+16)
- Type of Questions: 84 (Multiple Choice Questions) and 16 (Descriptive)
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
Please note that the Subjective question paper will be for the following:
- All B. Tech. & BCA programmes will consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The nursing programme will consist of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- 3-year Hons in Arabic and Urdu comprise as per the Arabic and Urdu syllabus of H.S. or equivalent examination.
- 3-year B.A. in Theology (Hons and General) comprise as per Syllabus of Fazil according to West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education.
- Integrated BBA-MBA programme will be based on Mathematics, verbal and non-verbal reasoning, Commercial Arithmetic and elementary knowledge.
- All UG (3-year) programmes (except Arabic, Urdu, Islamic Theology, B.Ed, and Nursing) will consist of concern subjects as per syllabus for classes XI and XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
- All 2-years Masters programmes (including M. Tech programmes) except MJMC, will be on the concerned subject.
- MJMC will be on English (the concept of Language and Literature), Fundamentals of Journalism & Mass Communication having its role as the fourth pillar of Indian Democracy, Sports and Cinema.
- 3-year MCA programme will comprise of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Problem Solving Questions, Discrete Quantitative Analysis, and Basic Mathematics.
- LATERAL ENTRY to B. Tech programme will be comprised of Engineering Mathematics, Basic Computer Science, Strength of Material, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Engineering. & Basic Electrical Technology
The admit card can be acquired from the official website. Those who have successfully submitted the application form will receive the admit card. Download the admit card and check the details mentioned in it such as the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Hall Ticket Number, Examination Date, Exam Time, Exam Venue, Photograph, and Signature. IN case of any discrepancy in the admit card, contact the concerned authority immediately.
AUAT Exam Center:
Candidates appearing in AUAT 2022 examination can appear for the examination in the following examination centers:
Candidates can check the examination result using the official website. There will be the release of a list of successful candidates for different programmes of AUAT 2022 and will be displayed separately on the University’s website www.aliah.ac.in. There will also the release of a separate list of successful Physically Challenged (PC) candidates. The Final merit list will be prepared by aggregating the marks percentage acquired in the qualifying exam.
AUAT Merit List:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks acquired in the entrance test. There will be a release of a separate list of candidates from the Physically Challenged category. An AUAT 2022 rank card will be provided to the selected candidates comprised of the relevant info about counselling. For B. Tech candidates, there will be the release of the common merit list which will be different for all other courses. Candidates will be invited for counselling rounds based on the merit list.
AUAT Counseling 2022:
Admission will be provided to various programs via the online counseling process as per the rank mentioned in the Merit List. To appear in the online counseling, the candidates need to register in the University counseling portal by submitting the registration fee via various modes such as credit/debit card/net banking. The registered applicant then can prefer the subjects accordingly. The online system allotment system will help applicants in availing ranks and preferences. After allotment, the candidates will move for the documents verification and admission process.