BCECE 2024: BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. This is a state-level examination commenced every year for choosing appropriate candidates for seeking admission to courses like engineering, agriculture, pharmacy, and so many other fields offered into several various institutions located in Bihar. This examination is conducted in two different stages as Stage1 and Stage2. Candidates are required to clear both stages to seek admission to the desired course.
BCECE 2024 Notification:
- The Official notification for BCECE 2024 will be released in May 2024.
BCECE 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name:||BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) test|
|Exam Level:||State (Bihar)|
|Frequency:||Conducted once a year|
|Purpose:||For admission into UG courses (Engg, Agriculture, Science, etc)|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode:||Online Mode|
|Category:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
BCECE 2024 Exam Date:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Online application form submission date||May 2024|
|Closing date of online application submission||To be announced|
|Application form Hard copy Submit the last date||To be announced|
|Admit card Date of releasing||To be announced|
|First Stage Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration date||To be announced|
|Counseling started from||To be announced|
BCECE 2024 Application form:
- Those who are interested to appear in BCECE 2024 are required to apply in the online mode. For your convenience and complete info, download the prospectus and then fill the application via the main website.
- If applying via online mode, then ensure to register on the website.
- The application form will start available most probably by February.
- Fill the application form and submit by the mid of March month and submit.
- Before submitting the form, check the details at least once. Also, take the hard copy of the application form for further reference.
- The application form consists of details including personal details as well as educational details.
- Once this is done then upload the scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- The application form consisted of two parts-Part A and Part B. Fill both the parts in the application.
Application Fee Details:
Submit the application fee using online mode. You can submit the fee in Canara bank via challan. Candidates from categories like General/BC/OBC and applying for PCM/PCB/CBA group need to submit Rs. 1000/- Those who belong to SC/ST/DQ and applying for the PCMB group need to submit Rs. 550/- and lastly those who belong to the General/BC/OBC category and applying for the PCMB group need to pay Rs. 1100/-
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have domicile of Bihar.
- The candidate’s parents must be permanent resident of Bihar.
- Candidates whose parents are working in Bihar but living outside Bihar can also apply for the entrance examination.
- There is no age limit depicted for engineering as well as pharmacy courses.
- Those who are applying for Engineering & Pharmacy courses must have successfully passed 12th or some equivalent examination from some recognized board.
- Those who have passed with 45% marks (General category) and 40% for (Reserved category)
- Candidates must have passed with Maths and Physics however Physics and Chemistry for Pharmacy. The optional subjects such as Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject are also required.
- Those who are in their final year can also apply for the examination. However, the final exam must be finished off before counseling.
- The question paper will appear in online mode.
- The question paper will be objective types.
- The exam will appear in English as well as the Hindi Language.
- Stage I duration will be 2 hours 15 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes for stage 2.
- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and a deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- Stage I includes 50 questions from Physics, 50 questions from Chemistry, 50 questions from Mathematics, and 50 questions from Biology.
- Stage 2 consisted of 400 marks in Physics, 400 marks in Chemistry, 400 marks in Biology.
The questions will appear from class 12th. Questions for both stages will be prepared from subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Download the admit card using online mode from the official website. Admit card is the hall ticket for appearing in the examination. Carry this card along with you when moving for examination at the exam center. If there is any trouble with the admit card then contact with board authority soon.
The result for BCECE will be released in July. Candidates can access the results by entering the application number and date of birth. Those who qualify for stage I will move to stage II. There will be the proviso for the merit list based on the stage I written test. A separate merit list will be prepared according to groups. After this category wise cut-off list will be released soon.
The counseling will take place as per the merit list. Candidates will be provided with all the info about counseling via the website. As soon as counseling info is released, get ready for the interview round. Counseling will take place via offline mode. This will start in July. Candidates are required to fill the branch and college as per their choice. After the choice is made, seats will be given to candidates once documents are verified.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here