BCECE LE 2024 stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for Lateral Entry. This examination basically is an entrance examination that takes place once in a year for selecting eligible candidates to provide then admission to numerous faculties located in the state of Bihar. After clearing the examination, candidates can attain admission to undergraduate courses in fields such as engineering, pharmacy, and paramedical courses. To apply for BCECE LE 2024, an application form is an utmost requirement. Also, it is crucial to avail complete info about the Exam before applying which is as follows:
Highlights BCECE LE 2024:
- Exam Name: BCECE LE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)
- Types of Exam: Undergraduate level
- Exam Level: State
- Courses Offered: Medical & Engineering
- Exam Organizing Body: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Mode of Application: Online
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
- Exam Duration: 03 Hours
BCECE LE 2024 Exam Date:
|Online Registration Start
|End to Online Registration||June 2024|
|Payment through Challan last date||June 2024|
|Application Form online editing||June 2024|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|BCECE LE 2024 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
BCECE LE 2024 Application Form:
- Applicants can avail application form through the official website of the university.
- It is essential to fill all the details carefully and correctly in the application form before submitting it.
- GO through all the instructions carefully before beginning with the form-filling process.
- Candidate needs to register themselves on the web site before filling the form.
- Fill all details asked such as – personal, instructional, course-related, parents’ info, contact details etc.
- Once all details are filled in, candidates will transfer scanned passport size photographs and signatures.
- Make sure that the photograph and signature should be in the specified format and size mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Lastly, take print of the application form and then submit it.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- The application fee will be Rs 2200/-.
- You can make payment via methods such as online mode or offline mode
- Those who are paying using offline mode need to apply via bank challan and need to pay extra Rs 60/- with the applying fee.
BCECE LE 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria of BCECE LE (Engineering):
- There is no age limit to apply for BCECE LE 2024
- Candidates must be possessed with the diploma in the required stream with at least 45% marks. However, the minimum percentage of marks for the reserved category is 40%.
- Candidate must have successfully completed B.Sc with at least 45% marks and also cleared class XII with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Eligibility Criteria of BCECE LE 2024 (Pharmacy):
- Candidate should be at least 18 years of age as on December 31, 2024.
- Candidates must have successfully cleared a 2-year diploma in Pharmacy.
- Those who are studying in the second year of diploma in Pharmacy may also apply for BCECE LE 2024.
Eligibility Criteria of BCECE LE (Para Medical):
- Candidate should be at least 18 years of age as on December 31, 2024.
- Candidates must have successfully cleared a 2-year diploma in Medical courses.
- Those who are studying in the second year of the diploma may also apply for BCECE LE.
Common Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be natives of Bihar.
- The parents of the candidate must be the resident of some other place but should be working in Bihar.
- The candidate’s parents can be refugees who settled in Bihar.
- Applicant’s parents are also an employee of Bihar State Government or PSU of Government of India
- Candidates whose parents are the employee of the pre-partition Bihar Government and their department not been divided and still working as its employees in the region of Bihar/Jharkhand may also apply.
- The p Candidate’s parents are the employee of Central Government and are located at Bihar BCECE LE 2024
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Paper will be in offline mode
- The paper will take place in two stages.
- There will be 300 questions to be solved in the examination (200 questions in the first stage and 100 in the second stage).
- 150 minutes will be provided to sort out the first stage and 90 minutes to solve the second stage of the Exam.
- Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions
- The candidate will receive 4 marks for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking in the paper.
BCECE LE Exam Syllabus:
Candidates need to prepare for examination from the below-mentioned topics:
- Engineering Courses Mathematics, Solid Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector Calculus, Matrices, Fourier Series, Engineering Mechanics, Introduction, Vector Methods, Various Systems of Forces, Equilibrium, and Technical English
- Grammar and Comprehension Subject-Verb Concord, Tense, Voice, Synthesis, Common Errors, Vocabulary, and Unseen Passage
- Business Correspondence Drafting Official and Business Letters, Drafting Circulars and Official Orders / Instructions, Drafting Minutes and Agenda of the Meeting, Elementary Spoken English: Elementary theory of phonetics, Sentence and Paragraph Writing, Report Writing, Importance of Reports in the Present-day Industrial Set-up, Classification of Reports, Writing of Reports, Format, Mechanics of language, Technical Description of things and Processes, Precise Writing, and Spoken English.
- Para Medical Courses Syllabus Anatomy & Physiology – Anatomy, Introduction of bones and muscles, Different Vital Organs, Respiratory organ, Circulatory organ, Digestive organ, Reproductive organ, Liver & Spleen, Excretory organ, Central Nervous organ, Sense organ, and Embryology
- Physiology: Introduction- Definition, Basic knowledge of various system such as Cardio-Vascular system, Respiratory, Digestive, Excretory, Reproductive, Endocrine, Lymphatic, Central Nervous xi) Circulatory,
- Special Senses: Auditory system, Olfactory, Visual, Tactile sensation, and Taste sensation; Pulse, B.P.- Systolic & Diastolic Blood Pressure, Heart sound (Normal & Abnormal), Cyanosis, Edema, and Temperature regulation and Skin.
- (B) Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry : Pathology: General Pathology – Introduction Hematology – Hemoglobin, Estimation, Other details, S.R, and Estimation
- Candidates will receive admit cards via online mode through the official website of the university.
- Make use of the application number to get admit card
- Take a print of the admit card for further use.
- Make sure to carry the admit card to the exam centre on Exam day as it is an important document to be carried along.
- The candidate’s admit card will consist of details such as personal, Exam day/date/time, etc.
- Exam results will be declared via online mode through the official website of the university.
- Go to the web site and use your roll number and date of birth to check the results.
- Download the result for BCECE LE 2024 from the website and keep prints for further use.
- Results will consist of marks attained by the candidates within the examination.
- The result will be declared in the month of August.
- Candidate can seek the merit list too which is based on the highest marks attained by the candidate
There will be counseling for those who have their names in the merit list. During counseling, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates need to carry some necessary documents along with them during counseling round as documents will be verified.
Documents needed during counseling:
- BCECE LE 2020 Rank card
- BCECE LE 2020 Admit card
- Mark sheet of Class X
- Mark sheet of Class XII
- Proof of residence (Bihar)
- Domicile certificate if needed
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Print out of Application Form of BCECE LE 2024
- 6 passport size photographs
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here