BCECE UGEAC 2022: BCECE UGEAC stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that aims at conducting UGEAC for admission to B.Tech courses. The admission was provided based on the scores secured in JEE Main 2022. The details about BCECE UGEAC 2022 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, etc are described here.
Bihar UGEAC 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
If you are willing to apply for Bihar UGEAC 2022 exam then you must fulfill the given below eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- There is no specific age to apply for the exam.
- Applicant must have cleared or appeared in the final year of class XII with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with any one subject from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computers.
- Applicants must have cleared 50% marks in their XII and 45% for reserved category candidates.
BCECE UGEAC 2022 Application Process:
The details about the application process are as follows:
- The application process is an online procedure
- Go to the official website and fill the personal, academic, educational, etc details in the application form
- After the registration process gets over, your account will be activated
- Upload the passport-size photo and documents
- Take a print of the application form for further reference.
BCECE UGEAC 2022 Exam Date:
Candidates who can successfully submit the application form. Below check the Bihar UGEAC Exam Dates:
|Bihar UGEAC online registration||July 2022|
|Online registration last date||July 2022|
|Last date to pay the registration fee through e-challan||July 2022|
|application form correction facility||July 2022|
|Release of merit list||July 2022|
BCECE UGEAC 2022 Highlights:
- Bihar UGEAC: Bihar Undergraduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC)
- Admission Frequency: Once a year
- Admission Mode: Online and Offline
- Official Website: https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/UGEACexIndex.php
The eligible applicants will first register online, fill the application form and submit the counseling fee and lastly download the confirmation page. Go to the official website to avail the application form of Bihar UGEAC counseling kindly note that JEE Main 2022 application number and date of birth are needed to fill the application form. Those who have failed to fill the application form will not appear for counseling.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The counselling merit list will be prepared and released. It contains the marks scored in JEE Main exam. The merit list will appear on the official website in PDF format. Those who have their names on the merit list will fill the choices online and lock in the given time slot.
Choice Filling and Locking:
Candidates will then fill the college and courses for carrying out the seat allotment process. Make sure to fill in the choices online in order of preference. The seat will be allotted on the basis of availability in the specific institute. Make sure to lock the seat before the last date for avoiding any inconvenience. The counseling will take place based on the choices filled by the candidates.
Counseling and Seat Allotment result Announcement:
The exam conducting authority will commence BCECE UGEAC 2022 counseling process in three rounds. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be there in the merit list and they will be called for counseling on the basis of JEE Main ranks. For each round of counseling, the seat allotment result will be announced based on the seats available in the institutes and the preferences of the candidates. The eligible candidates will have to appear for document verification and download the seat allotment letter for admission to the institute.
Appear to the Institute:
Various reporting centers are established in states for the verification of documents. Candidates will then appear for the document verification after the seat allotment result. Applicant must carry the original mentioned in the provisional seat allotment letter. Visit the reporting centres for documents verification.
Documents Required for Counselling:
Here is the list of documents required for verification:
- JEE Main scorecard 2022 (original)
- JEE Main admit card 2022 (original)
- 3 copies of the Provisional seat allotment letter
- Marksheet/Passing Certificate/Admit card of class X and XII
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Documents/Certificates in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Engineering Colleges
- A few passport size photographs
- Downloaded print of online filled Bihar UGEAC 2022 application form
- Aadhaar Card
- A printed copy of the slip of filled choices
The counseling fee will be as follows:
- Unreserved category candidates/BC/EBC: Rs 1200/-
- SC/ST/DQ: Rs 600/-
Pay the fee using Offline mode(via Challan) or online mode (Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking)
Here is the list of Reservation Policy:
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Category: 16%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category: 1%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18%
- Backward Class (BC): 12%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG): 3%
Check the list of participating institutes
- Government Engineering College
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
- Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga
- Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya
- Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi
- Motihari College of Engineering, Motihari
- Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology, Chapra
- Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh Dinkar College of
- Engineering, Begusarai
- Katihar College of Engineering
- Purnea College of Engineering
- Private Engineering College
- Exalt College Of Engineering And Technology
Bihar UGEAC Contact Details:
Here are the contact details of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) regarding any query:
- Address: BCECE Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, Patna – 800014, BIHAR
- Contact Numbers: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
- Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here