Books for IAS Exam Preparation 2021: Are you looking to build your career in Civil Services (IAS)? Do you want to serve your nation in a truly effective way? If you have chosen Civil services IAS then you must be aware of the ways to prepare for the examination. There are some crucial preparation tips that one needs to follow and besides that, one must all about the IAS Exam Preparation Books 2021. The standard books will save your time and you will be able to concentrate on important topics rather than on all. The books recommended below will guide you in the right direction.
Suggested Books for IAS Exam:
IAS examination consisted of IAS Prelims, Mains, interview and one has to prepare accordingly. The market is filled with IAS Prelims Books, GS Mains Books for IAS, Sociology Books, Pub Ad Books, Geography Books, History Books, Political Science Books, and many more other Books for IAS Exam.
List of Civil Services (IAS) Preparation Books:
- IAS Solved Papers: Solved papers help you to analyze the type of questions from different topics that arrived last year. This will also understand the latest trend followed for UPSC questions from the book.
- GS Manual for Paper: Mc-Graw Hill’s General Studies Manual suggested for reference for the topics in Paper 1. This will help you to acquire reliable info at one place
- CSAT Manual for Paper 2: This book consisted of topics for Paper 2. It gives complete details in the form of so many test papers and instances.
- Manorama Year Book (MYB): This book is best when you are preparing for IAS prelims. This source has consisted of general information. It consisted of international events that are fruitful in the long run.
- India Year Book (IYB): This is the offering from government and very useful source have the compilation of facts and figures. You will be able to collect on defense, agriculture, education, and economy.
- Oxford Student Atlas: This is an absolute handy book Prelims and Mains consisted of map-based queries. It consisted of accurate maps of India as well as The World.
Best Books to Helpful You Preparing For IAS Exam:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- Struggle for Independence by Chandra
- Get Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra
- Indian Polity by Laxmikanth
- Environment and Ecology by Majid Hussain
- Get Environment and Ecology by Hussain
- Brief History of Modern India. Also go through Ancient, Medieval and Modern India while preparing for History
- For Indian Art and Culture, refer Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh, Mc Graw Hill’s Indian Economy consisted of Economy syllabus such as Planning, Agriculture, Economic Reforms, Industrialization and Policy, Inflation, Banking, External Trade, etc
- Physical Geography by Goh Cheng Leong
- Facets of Indian Culture by Spectrum
- A New Look at Modern Indian History by BL Grover
- India Since Independence by Bipin Chandra
- A History of Modern World by Ranjan Chakravarti
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here