BHU Admission 2022 usually starts in the month of February every year. BHU, better recognized as Banaras Hindu University, a known university commences an entrance test for choosing the applicable candidate for different programs such as Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. The admission tests are organized for providing admission to the right candidate for UG, PG and diploma courses provided by the university and into various affiliated colleges. However, before you apply for the entrance exam, it is important to go through all the details in advance.
BHU Admission 2022 Notification:
- BHU Admission 2022 Notification has been released for the MBA programme. Candidates can apply for February 2022.
BHU Exam Date 2022:
Get the below information about BHU Exam Dates 2022. Here we are also providing the UET and PET Entrance Exam Dates 2022:
|Online Application Form Release Dates||February 2022||February 2022|
|Last date of online application form submit||March 2022||March 2022|
|Admit Card date Release||4th week of April 2022||2nd week of May 2022|
|BHU Date Exam||May 2022||May 2022|
|Result Date Declaration||3rd week of May 2022||Last week of May 2022|
|Counselling date Starts||1st week of July 2022||1st week of July 2022|
BHU Application Form 2022:
- Candidates must apply via online mode. Just visit the main website and seek the admission form
- Aadhaar card is an important document to fill the application form excluding the candidates from Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya-like states.
- Fill the application completely with all the crucial details including personal and academic info
- Scan the photograph and signature according to the instructions
- Make sure for seeking the print out copy of the application for future details
- All courses except Shastri (Hons.), SC, PC, and ST category candidates are required to pay Rs 250/- and Rs 500/- for others
- Those who are applying for Shastri (Hons.) must pay Rs. 100 (SC, PC, and ST category) and Rs. 200/- for others
- However, if applying for more than one course, then make payment of Rs. 100 SC, PC, and ST category) and Rs. 200 for others
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
For UET Courses:
Age: Candidates must have attained 22 years on 1st July 2022.
There is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & PC category candidates
3 years age relaxation for the upper age limit in case of OBC category.
- If applying for BA (Hons.) Arts, then the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- If applying for B.Com (Hons.) or B.Com (Hons.) Financial Markets Management then the candidate must have passed10+2 or some equivalent Examinations with subjects like Economics/Commerce/Maths/ Financial Markets Management/Computer Science/Finance/ Vocational courses (connected to Commerce) as one of the subjects. Candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Those who are applying for B. Sc (Hons.) Maths Group, ensures that the candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent Examination with subjects such as Physics & Mathematics and one from the following such as Geology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Statistics, Information Technology, and Geography. He/she must have acquired at least 50% marks in aggregate
- While applying for B. Sc (Hons.) Bio Group, one must have done with 10+2 or equivalent Examination successfully with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry or any amongst Geology, Biology, and Geography. Besides this, the candidate must have acquired at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- If the candidate is interested in applying for LLB (Hons.), then he/she must have passed B.Com/BA/B.Sc/Shastri (at least 10+2+3 pattern) with at least 50% marks in aggregate. However, it is 40% for SC/ST category candidates. The age limit must not be more than 30 years for general category candidates. For SC and ST category candidates, there is an age relaxation of 5 years as on July 2022.
Eligibility for PET Courses:
- Only those can apply for MA (Philosophy, Geography, English, Hindi, Urdu, Mathematics, and Home Science) those who have passed BA (Hons.)/BA under 10+2+3 pattern and acquired at least 50% aggregate marks (apart from BA level).
- Only those can apply for MA (Political Science, Economics, Sociology), those who have passed BA (Hons.)/BA/B.Sc (Hons)/B.Sc under 10+2+3 pattern and acquired at least 50% aggregate marks (apart from BA/B.Sc level).
- While applying for M.Com, the candidate must have passed B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Com/B.Com (Hons.)-FMM under 10+2+3 Pattern & secured at least 50% aggregate marks apart from B.Com level.
- Ensure while applying for M.Sc (Zoology, Botany, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Psychology, Geography, Mathematics, and Home Science) that candidates must have passed B.Sc (Hons.)/B.Sc. under 10+2+3 pattern & secured at least 50% aggregate marks.
- If applying for M.Sc in Biochemistry, then ensure that the candidate must have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) in Biochemistry/B.Sc. under 10+2+3 pattern with Biochemistry & secured at least 50% aggregate marks.
- While applying for MA in Mass Communication then ensure that the candidate must have done graduation in any disciplines under10+2+3 pattern.
- Before applying for LLM, check out whether the candidate has passed 3 year LLB degree after graduation under at least 10+2+3 pattern or else must have attained five years LLB under 10+2+5 pattern.
BHU Admission 2022-23 Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern for UTET:
- The exam will be organized in two different shifts such as 8:00 AM onwards (1st Shift) and then 3:00 p.m. onwards (2nd Shift).
- The exam will commence via offline mode
- Candidates can answer the questions in any of the language, English or Hindi
- The examination duration will be two hours or two and a half hours according to the courses
- In all there will be 150 questions
- The question paper consisted of 450 marks overall
- Every correct answer will be rewarded with 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted when the answer is incorrect
Exam Pattern for PET:
- There will be three exam shifts: 800 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. for Ist shift, 12:00 Noon to 2:00 PM for 2nd Shift and 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM for 3rd Shift.
- The exam will be commenced in offline mode
- In all, there will be 120 multiple choice questions
- The time duration for marks will be 2 hours
- Question paper consisted of 360 marks
- Every correct answer will in turn lead to the addition of 3 marks and in the correct answer leads to a reduction of 1 mark.
BHU 2022 Syllabus:
- Those who are applying for Under Graduate course must make a preparation from subjects such as Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Those who are applying for a Post graduation course must make a preparation from topics from graduation level. The exam also includes questions from courses and fields that the candidate has opted.
- Law exam includes topics such as Common Legal Knowledge, General Awareness and Current Affairs, Aptitude and Mental Ability sections.
Candidates are required to seek the admit card from the online mode. BHU also sends email and SMS alerts to let candidates know about the admit card collection date. Later after acknowledging the date, make sure for using the registered email address and mobile number.
BHU Answer Key:
- The answer keys will be released for UG and PG courses on the fixed date which you will catch soon by using the main website
- The answer is also available online but in PDF format. Check the answer key as per the set such as SET1, SET2 and SET 3.
BHU Result 2022:
Again use the official website to check the results of BHU 2022-23. To view results, enter the roll number in the space provided. University is wholly responsible for informing about results through email and SMS.
Cut off Marks:
Once the result is released, cut off list will be produced for different courses
There will be provision for counseling to so many courses under UET and PET courses. Download the call letter to appear for counseling process. This will be issued for shortlisted candidates only. There will be a computer based counseling procedure. The admission to the candidate provided on the basis of eligibility, merit, and seats availability
Documents needed for Admission:
- The pass mark sheet as well as a certificate of 10th & 12th class
- Migration Certificate
- Admit Card for UET/PET
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying exam
- Transfer Certificate Category Certificate
- Other Certificates (If needed)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here