Bihar ITI Admission 2022: Bihar ITI entrance test is organized every year by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The registration procedure will commence for Bihar ITI in April 2022 via online mode. Applicants looking for enrolment in numerous ITI Institutes in Bihar must fill up the application form for ITICAT 2022 before the stipulated due date. The entrance exam is scheduled to commence tentatively from May 2022. Applicants are asked to go through the official announcement from the authorized website before applying for the course. This article is going to provide you with all the necessary details regarding Bihar ITI admission 2022 viz. Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Application Fee, Admit Card, Syllabus Exam Pattern and Result, etc.
Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Notification:
- 17th May 2022: The last date to apply for Bihar ITI 2022 Application Form is 17th May 2022. Click here to apply.
- 7th April 2022: Bihar ITI 2022 application form has been released on 5th April 2022.
Bihar ITI Admission 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Bihar Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test (Bihar ITI 2022)|
|Exam Short Form||BIHAR ITICAT|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Types of Exam||Diploma Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
Bihar ITI Exam Date 2022:
|Start Online registration||5th April 2022|
|Close date of Online registration||17th May 2022|
|Application fee Submission||18th May 2022|
|Edit Application form||19th to 21st May 2022|
|Admit Card date release||To be announced|
|Bihar ITI 2022 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result date Announce||To be announced|
Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Application Form:
Applicants can complete the application form from the authorized website of the BCECEB. The official website is http://www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/ Candidates have to go through the whole prospectus very prudently before they submit the application form. The obligatory entrance fee can be paid via an online method using e-challan/ net banking/debit/credit card. There is no requirement to send the photocopy of the application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates have to do registration on the official website.
- For filling out an application form candidates need the email id and phone number and all education details.
- There will be a need for scanned copies of the candidate’s photo and signature.
- The candidate should fill out the form carefully because there will be no correction if the candidate will fill out the form once.
- Take the printout of Part-A & Part-B of the application form for the future.
- The fee for submission of the application form will be Rs.750.
- For the reserved category, candidates need to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
- For disabling candidates the application fee will be Rs.430.
- The online transactions of fees, candidates can avail of Debit Card/ Internet Banking / Credit Card or by e- challan mode.
Bihar ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen for applying to Bihar, ITI.
- Applicants have parents who are permanent inhabitants of Bihar.
- Those applicants whose parents are not permanent inhabitants of Bihar, but are working for the Central Government or Public Undertaking or in any University in Bihar.
- Applicants must qualify for matriculation or corresponding examination from CBSE or Bihar School Education Board with Science and Maths.
- Applicants must qualify the disciplines such as Physics, math, and Chemistry separately.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
- Though, they require to show the qualifying certificate of 10th grade or similar during the counseling session.
- Candidates applying for Non-science subjects, need to qualify in 10th grade or similar in any discipline.
- For the IT division, applicants are required to qualify for 10th grade or similar examination with science disciplines.
- Applicants need to take a medical examination and only after qualifying for the examination, they will be selected for enrolment.
- Applicants must be at least 14 years of age by 1st August 2022.
- For Motor vehicle trade applicants and Mechanic Tractor applicants, the age bar is 17 years.
- No specified age limit is there.
Bihar ITI Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
There will be 300 marks Objective-type questions at the entrance. Candidates need to answer 150 questions within 135 minutes. Each question carries 2 marks with no negative marking system. The question paper will be based on the 10th-grade curriculum. Candidates need to answer 50 questions from each subject related to Mathematics, General Science, and General Knowledge.
The distribution of questions and marks are given below:
|Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Total Duration|
|Mathematics||50 Questions||100 Marks||2 Hours 15 Minutes|
|General Science||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||150 Questions||300 Marks|
Bihar ITI Syllabus:
- Physics: Electronic Devices, Heat and Thermodynamics, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Optics, Communication Systems and so on.
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Equilibrium, S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Preparation and properties of some important compounds, General Introduction of P-Block Element, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental pollution, Solid-state, Solutions, Surface Chemistry, General Principals and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic acids, Biomolecules, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Chemistry in Everyday life and so on.
- Mathematics: Sets, Permutation & Combination, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Binomial Theorem, Sequence & Series, Conic Section, Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Probability, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Continuity and Differentiability, Applications of the Integrals, Applications of Derivatives, Vectors, Linear Programming and so on
- Biology: Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Biotechnology and its Applications, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Ecology & Environment, Plant Physiology, and so on.
The authority will issue the Admit card via online mode possibly by May. To avail of the admit card, applicants need to go through the authorized website of BCECECB. Aspirants need to carry the admit card in the examination hall. Applicants are also asked to have certain id proofs like Adhar card, Voter ID card, etc. Candidates can easily download their Admit Card by providing their application number and date of birth in the prescribed fields.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
The answer key is most imperative for the examinees. Applicants can avail of the answer key to access their marks at the entrance before the announcement of the final result. Candidates can also object to the answer key. Applicants need to pay a charge for every question he/she is opposing with valid proof.
Result & Merit list:
The authority will declare the result via online mode on its authorized website. Applicants can go through their results immediately after it has been announced on the official website. A merit list will be framed, after the declaration of the result, depending on the score obtained by the applicant in the Bihar ITI test. Applicants need to provide their registration number and date of birth for availing of the result. The enrolment of applicants will be based on the rank obtained on the merit list.
The panel will declare the distinct announcement for counseling sessions. Entrance qualified candidates will be asked to join the counseling sessions. The merit rank holders have to come for counseling. Entrance qualified candidates will be informed to join the counseling session. Candidates need to attend the counseling by the prescribed time and venue with all requisite documents.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination will announce the Cut Off for Bihar ITI. The successful applicants with their names on the Cut off List can seek admission to different ITI colleges in the Government or Private sectors.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here