BITSAT 2020 stands for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, a university-level examination is commenced for facilitating the admission proviso into several degree courses. Candidates get bigger opportunities for courses provided by the Hyderabad campus of BITS and Pilani Campus, K.K. Birla Goa campus. It is highly crucial to qualify the entrance test so that it would be easy to seek admission to the desired courses. Students will get ample opportunity to get admission to reputed courses such as B.Pharma, BE, and M.Sc courses. The complete details of the examination are as follows:
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
BITSAT 2020 Exam Date:
Interested candidates can find below BITSAT Exam Date 2020, Application Form Start to Submit, Deadline to Submit an Application Form, etc:
|BITSAT Application Form Release||11th January 2020|
|Last date to apply||31st March 2020|
|Editing Date of application form||1st to 6th April 2020|
|Allotment date of Exam center||9th April 2020|
|Slot Booking for BITSAT||10th to 18th April 2020|
|Hall Ticket Date Release||20th April to 12th May 2020|
|BITSAT Exam date 2020||16th to 25th May 2020|
|Apply for Admission||18th May to 18th June 2020|
|Admit list & wait for list Release Date||20th June 2020|
|Deadline for payment of fee/advance fees||28th June 2020|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration II||1st July 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates will seek admission form from the online mode.
- First, the candidate must Register themself then fill the Application form.
- Then Uploading of Photograph and Signature and making payment of application fee.
- Ensure to upload the scanned images of the signature as well as a photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- The appropriate size is acceptable for photographs should 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Make sure for submitting three different preferences for the exam center.
- Fill the form and seek the print out for further help.
Application Fee details:
- The BITSAT 2020 application fee for Indian exam centers, varies from one gender to another. It is Rs. 3300/- for male candidates and Rs. 2800/- for female candidates.
- For the Dubai exam center, candidates required to make payment of Rs. 6300/- or US$90.
- The application fee is not refundable in case of any complications.
- Make payment via modes like credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- You can also make payment in cash via generated Pay-in Slip.
BITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The BITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria vary from one course to another.
For Integrated First Degree programmes:
- Aspirant required passing the 12th examination as per the 10+2 system from some recognized board.
- Candidates must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with full command over the English language. candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
- Candidates are required to attain at least 75% marks in PCM.
- Those who are appearing for class 12th can also apply for the examination.
- If any candidate has attempted class 12th twice then exam conducting authority will consider the second performance and results rather than considering the first one.
- Those who are currently studying BITS and in any of the campuses are hardly eligible to apply for the examination
For admission to B.Pharm:
- Candidates are required to have a clear 12th class examination according to the 10+2 system from some recognized board.
- Candidates must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- Candidates are required to attain at least 60% scores in PCB in each subject.
BITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The test will take through online mode.
- The candidate is given 3 hours for exam completion.
- The questions are based on Objective Type Pattern (multiple choice questions).
- The examination consists of four different sections such as Chemistry, English proficiency & logical reasoning, Physics, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Every correct answer will mark as the addition of 3 marks and a reduction of 1 mark for an incorrect answer. No marks will be provided for unanswered question
Distribution of marks & questions:
|Sections||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
BITSAT 2020 Syllabus:
The candidate is advised to make preparation for the examination from subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, English Proficiency and Logical reasoning, and Mathematics/Biology. The BITSAT 2020 Syllabus should be based on NCERT.
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, etc.
- Chemistry: States of Matter, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, atomic structure, Physical and Chemical Equilibrium, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, etc.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Linear Programming, Mathematical modeling, etc.
- Biology: Diversity in Living World, Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure, and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, Reproduction and Development in Humans, Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare, & Biotechnology and its Applications
- English Proficiency: Grammar, Vocabulary, Analogy, Reading Comprehension and Composition.
- Logical Reasoning: Verbal reasoning – Classification, Analogy, Logical Deduction – Reading Passage, Chart Logic ETC. Nonverbal reasoning – Pattern Perception, Figure Matrix, Paper Cutting, Rule Detection, etc.
BITSAT Admit Card 2020:
The admit card or hall ticket will be provided a few days before the exam commencement date. Download the admit card from the main website. Before downloading the hall ticket, make sure to seek a slot for the exam. This card is highly important for aspirants as they are required to carry it while moving to appear in the examination. It consists of details like roll number, exam center details, date of birth, time for examination and so on.
BITSAT Exam Center 2020:
- Guwahati, etc
BITSAT Result 2020:
After the exam completion, the results will be out soon! Check the examination results from the main website. The results consist of total marks that candidates have obtained in inclusion with the number of incorrect and correct answers.
BITSAT Merit List:
The merit list will be prepared according to marks attained in the entrance test. This will be prepared separately for different courses. Seek admission within the month of June. Seats will be given as per the marks attained, filled preferences and seat availability. As soon as seat allotment gets over, report to the school campus for further admission procedure.