BITSAT 2022: BITS Goa admission is the best possible opportunity for anyone who aspires to high. The entire procedure will be commenced by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science. This university level entrance examination takes place every year for offering admission in Integrated First Degree Programmes. Admission will be proffered to the candidates into several courses such as B.E, B.Pharm & M.Sc programs as soon as the entrance test is cleared. The candidate will get admission to the BITS campuses situated in Goa, Pilani, and Hyderabad. Those who are interested will find the below information quite valuable and helpful:
BITSAT 2022 Notification:
- BITSAT 2022 Session I Application form has been released on 14th March 2022.
- Exam Dates
- Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Slot Booking
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
BITSAT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||BITSAT 2022|
|Full-Form||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test|
|Exam Types||PG/Degree Courses|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities|
|Conducting Body||BITS, Pilani|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
BITSAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form date of release||14th March 2022|
|Last date to apply||12th June 2022|
|Editing Date of application form||8th to 12th June 2022|
|Allotment date of Exam center||14th June 2022|
|Slot Booking||17th to 22nd June 2022|
|Hall Ticket Date Release||25th June 2022|
|Exam date Session I||2nd to 9th July 2022|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
|Application Form released date for Session II||4th to 20th July 2022|
|Test center allotment||23rd July 2022|
|Slot Booking||26th to 30th July 2022|
|Hall Ticket Release Date:||31st July 2022|
|Exam Date Session-II||3rd To 7th August 2022|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||15th July 2022 to 31st August 2022|
|Editing of Preferences Application form
||1st to 5th September 2022|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement after Iteration I||8th September 2022|
BITSAT 2022 Application Form:
- BITS will release the application form in March.
- Fill out the application using the official website.
- You need to fill the application and then submit it latest by the month of May.
- If you need to make certain alterations in the application form, then make it by the second week of May.
- Application form procedure includes following easy steps:
- Online Registration >> Filling the Application form >> Uploading of Photograph and Signature >> making payment of the application fee.
- Important to Note: International candidates will also follow the same steps for an application form.
Application Fee Details:
|Fee Payment Details (Indian Ruppes)||Indian & Nepal Centers||Dubai Center|
|Only 1st Session||3400/-||2900/-||7000/-||7000/-|
|Both 1st & 2nd Session||5400/-||4400/-||9000/-||9000/-|
The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The fee can be paid using any of the following modes:
- Payment using PayU Money Payment Gateway: Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI
- Payment using PayTM Payment Gateway: Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI
Steps To Apply For BITSAT 2022 Exam:
- Visit the official website i.e, www.bitsadmission.com.
- On the home page, click on the BITSAT section.
- Now read the instruction, and click on Apply Online.
- Then, Register by using your login credentials.
- Enter all the details and upload all the required documents.
- Recheck and verify the details which you have mentioned.
- Take the Printout of the filled Application Form.
BITSAT 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Admission into B.Pharm:
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have cleared class XII examination with subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or Mathematics as the main subjects. In addition to this, the candidate must have good command over English.
- Qualifying Exam: Those who are applying must have successfully cleared class 12th or its equivalent examination from some recognized board or University.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have attained 75% marks in subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Mathematics subjects. In each of the subjects, the candidate must have attained at least 60% marks.
For First degree program excluding B.Pharm:
- Qualifying Subjects: Those who are applying must have cleared class 12th with the main subjects of Chemistry, Physics, and Maths. In addition to this, the candidate must possess sufficient proficiency in English.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have successfully cleared class 12th or its equivalent examination from some recognized board or University.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have attained at least 75% marks in subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. In each of the subjects, the candidate must have attained 60% marks.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing in the 12th exams can also apply.
- Examination mode: The examination will be commenced through the online mode.
- Papers: Question paper comprises four sections: Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Logical reasoning and English proficiency.
- Questions: There will be 130 multiple choice questions in the paper.
- Language: The question paper will appear in the English language only.
- Time Duration: Exam will consist of 3 hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will be awarded 3 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Check section-wise distribution below:
- Section I includes Physics with 30 questions.
- Section II includes Chemistry with 30 questions.
- Section III Includes English Proficiency (10 Questions) & Logical Reasoning (20 Questions)
- Section IV includes Mathematics/Biology with 40 questions.
The candidate is required to prepare from the NCERT syllabus of classes XI and XII. The Syllabus 2022 consisted of several topics from subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology, English Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning. Candidates can prepare from the topics mentioned below:
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, etc.
- Chemistry: Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, States of Matter, atomic structure, Hydrogen and s-block elements, Physical and Chemical Equilibrium, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, etc.
- English Proficiency: Analogy, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary, and Composition.
- Logical Reasoning: Verbal reasoning –Analogy, Classification, Logical Deduction – Reading Passage, Chart Logic ETC. Nonverbal reasoning – Figure Matrix, Pattern Perception, Paper Cutting, Rule Detection, etc.
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, Algebra, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Linear Programming, etc
After the completion of the application process, slot booking will start by the fourth month of March till the first week of April.
In order to book an exam slot, there will be a direct online link available on the official website. From that website, candidates can select date and time. Just enter application number, date of birth, gender, email address and other details and this will get done with the slot booking.
The Admit Card will be released in the month of December after completion of slot booking. In order to download the admit card, enter an email address, user name, and application number along with the password. Check all the details mentioned in the admit card. In case of any issues with the admit card, get into contact with officials and rectify the matter. Make sure to seek relevant proof with the admit card for seeking entry in the exam centre.
BIT 2022 Result will be announced/released through the official website by the next day of the exam date. Enter login credentials for collecting the result. There will release of correct and incorrect scores as well.
Campuses supporting BITS will release cut-off marks for several branches. Candidates are required to score equal or more than the released cut-off for seeking admission into the BITS campus. The cut-off will be decided to keep in mind important factors such as seat availability, scores attained by the candidates, and a number of applications received.
The counseling process will begin by the first week of May till June. Those who clear the examination will apply to the BITS campus by providing details like class 12th marks and choice of programme. Two separate lists will be prepared-One for all programmes (except B.Pharm) and another list will be only for B.Pharm.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here