BITSAT 2023 stands for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, a university-level examination is commenced for facilitating the admission proviso into several degree courses. Candidates get bigger opportunities for courses provided by the Hyderabad campus of BITS and Pilani Campus, K.K. Birla Goa campus. It is highly crucial to qualify the entrance test so that it would be easy to seek admission to the desired courses. Students will get ample opportunity to get admission to reputed courses such as B.Pharma, BE, and M.Sc courses. The complete details of the examination are as follows:
BITSAT 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||BITSAT 2023|
|Full-Form||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test|
|Exam Types||PG/Degree Courses|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities|
|Conducting Body||BITS, Pilani|
BITSAT 2023 Notification:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- BITSAT 2023 Notification will be released in December 2022. For more details, candidates can check the official website.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Date:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Interested candidates can find below BITSAT Exam Date 2023, Application Form Start to Submit, Deadline to Submit an Application Form, etc:
|BITSAT Application Form Release||December 2022|
|Last date to apply||March 2023|
|Editing Date of the application form||March 2023|
|Allotment date of Exam center||March 2023|
|Slot Booking for BITSAT||April 2023|
|Hall Ticket Date Release||May 2023|
|BITSAT Exam date 2023||May 2023|
|Apply for Admission with 12th board marks and preferences||—|
|Admit list & wait for list Release Date||—|
|Deadline for payment of fee/advance fees||—|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration II||—|
BITSAT 2023 Application Form:
BITSAT 2023 Application Form will be released in December 2022. The Application Form will be available by online mode. Candidates can also check How to fill the BITSAT 2023 Application Form:
- First, visit the official website of BITSAT.
- Then the candidate must Register themself then fill the Application form.
- Then Uploading of Photograph and Signature and making payment of the application fee.
- Ensure to upload the scanned images of the signature as well as a photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- The appropriate size is acceptable for photographs should 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Make sure for submitting three different preferences for the exam center.
- Fill the form and seek the print out for further help.
Application Fee details:
- The BITSAT 2023 application fee for Indian exam centers, varies from one gender to another i.e, Rs.3300/- for male candidates and Rs.2800/- for female candidates.
- For the Dubai exam center, candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 6300/- or US$90.
- The application fee is not refundable in case of any complications.
- Make payment via modes like credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- You can also make payment in cash via generated Pay-in Slip.
- Guwahati, etc
BITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The BITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria vary from one course to another:
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
For Integrated First Degree Programmes:
- Aspirant required passing the 12th examination as per the 10+2 system from some recognized board.
- Candidates must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with full command over the English language. candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
- Candidates are required to attain at least 75% marks in PCM.
- Those who are appearing for class 12th can also apply for the examination.
- If any candidate has attempted class 12th twice then the exam conducting authority will consider the second performance and results rather than considering the first one.
- Those who are currently studying BITS and in any of the campuses are hardly eligible to apply for the examination
For admission to B.Pharm:
- The Candidates are required to have a clear 12th class examination according to the 10+2 system from some recognized board.
- Candidates must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- Candidates are required to attain at least 60% scores in PCB in each subject.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The test will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate is given 3 hours for exam completion.
- The questions are based on Objective Type Pattern (multiple choice questions).
- The examination consists of four different sections such as Chemistry, English proficiency & logical reasoning, Physics, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Every correct answer will mark as the addition of 3 marks and a reduction of 1 mark for an incorrect answer. No marks will be provided for unanswered questions.
Distribution of marks & questions:
|Sections||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
BITSAT 2023 Syllabus:
The candidate is advised to prepare for the examination from subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, English Proficiency and Logical reasoning, and Mathematics/Biology. The BITSAT 2023 Syllabus should be based on NCERT.
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, etc.
- Chemistry: States of Matter, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, atomic structure, Physical and Chemical Equilibrium, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, etc.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Linear Programming, Mathematical modeling, etc.
- Biology: Diversity in Living World, Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure, and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, Reproduction and Development in Humans, Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare, & Biotechnology and its Applications.
- English Proficiency: Grammar, Vocabulary, Analogy, Reading Comprehension, and Composition.
- Logical Reasoning: Verbal reasoning – Classification, Analogy, Logical Deduction – Reading Passage, Chart Logic ETC. Nonverbal reasoning – Pattern Perception, Figure Matrix, Paper Cutting, Rule Detection, etc.
Steps to book the slot for BITSAT 2023:
- Visit the Official Website.
- On the Home page click on the Slot Booking link.
- Then a login page will open and enter the user Id & Password.
- Click on the “login” button
- Select the date and slot when you wish to sit for BITSAT 2023 and submit the form.
- After the form submission of BITSAT Slot Booking 2023, the candidates can download their BITSAT 2023 admit cards.
BITSAT Admit Card 2023:
The admit card or hall ticket will be provided a few days before the exam commencement date. Download the admit card from the main website. Before downloading the hall ticket, make sure to seek a slot for the exam. This card is highly important for aspirants as they are required to carry it while moving to appear in the examination. It consists of details like roll number, exam center details, date of birth, time for examination, and so on.
Steps to Download the BITSAT 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of BITSAT.
- On the home page, the link for the Admit Card will available.
- Then a login page will open and enter the user Id and the password.
- Click on the ‘login’ button.
- Then check all the details carefully.
- Download the admit card and take the print out of it.
BITSAT Result 2023:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
After the exam completion, the results will be out soon. Check the examination results from the main website. The results consist of total marks that candidates have obtained in inclusion with the number of incorrect and correct answers.
BITSAT Merit List:
The merit list will be prepared according to marks attained in the entrance test. This will be prepared separately for different courses. Seek admission within June. Seats will be given as per the marks attained, filled preferences, and seat availability. As soon as seat allotment gets over, report to the school campus for further admission procedure.