Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023: Bombay High Court has released the notification for the vacant post of clerk. The interested and eligible applicant can apply online using the official website. This article informs about the Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and other related information.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification will be released soon.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023: Highlights
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Total Vacancies||To be Announced|
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Here is the process to apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- First, go to the official website of Bombay High Court.
- Now, click on the recruitment section.
- After this, open the link for the online application form.
- Now, enter the required details
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Check the details before making the final submission.
- Take print for further reference.
Application Fee: The registration fee is ₹25/-
Expected Pay Scale: Basic Pay between ₹19,900 – 63,222 along with other allowances
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria before applying for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Applicant must have completed graduation from the recognized university. Law graduated candidates are preferred to apply
- Besides this, the applicant must have done basic computer diploma.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age is 38 years.
- There will be an age relaxation of 5 years to reserved category candidates.
The first phase consisted of a written test in which applicants need to achieve minimum qualifying marks. The ones who manage to score minimum marks will be called for typing tests. Lastly, those who get the cut-off marks will appear for the interview round.
The written test will be for 90 marks. Find more about the examination pattern and Syllabus below:
- Marathi: 10 questions from topics such as Grammer, construction of sentence for 10 marks
- English: 20 questions from topics such as Spelling, Grammer, construction of sentences, and usage of words for 20 marks
- General Knowledge: 10 questions from daily events and experience, work of eminent persons, history and geography of India, especially related to Maharashtra for 10 marks
- General Intelligence: 20 questions based on Questions from quantitative aptitude, etc. for 20 marks.
- Arithmetic: 20 questions based on Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, average percentage and decimal fraction, etc for 20 marks.
- Computer: 10 Computer-related General questions for 10 marks
Those who clear the screening test will appear for the English typing test for 20 marks. The typing test will be commenced on computer and Interview will be for 40 marks.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here