CA CPT 2022: CA CPT Stands for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test. This is an entry-level examination for the Chartered Accountancy program. Institute of Chartered Accountants commences this examination. This is a crucial examination that s at providing a new direction to the career. Given below are the details about CA CPT 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, etc:
- There will be no age limit to apply for the examination.
- The candidate is required to successfully clear class XII.
- Those who have successfully completed their graduation and post-graduation in Commerce stream with at least 55% marks were exempted for appearing in CA CPT.
- Those who are holding the undergraduate and postgraduate degree from Open University also exempted from appearing in the examination.
- Those who are appearing can also for CA CPT.
CA CPT 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Application form Start||1st week of April|
|End to submit the online registration form||3rd week of April|
|Print out the application form||May|
|without late fee correction window open||1st week of May|
|With Late fee correction window open||May to June|
|CA CPT 2022 Exam Date||June|
CA CPT 2022 Application Form:
CPT examination will be commenced every year in the month of JUNE/DECEMBER. Those who have already registered themselves on or prior April 2022 can also appear in June CPT examination and for those who will register on or prior October 2022 will be eligible to appear in December CPT examination.
Online Registration Procedure:
- Candidates will move to the official website of ICAI of CPT for the online registration.
- Fill all the details such as Full name of the applicant, Date of birth, sex, mother’s and father’s name, address, category (general or reserved), nationality, the medium of study, educational qualification, latest passport size photo, etc
- Those who are applying online will remit the amount via ICICI bank.
- Take the hard copy of the registration form and the attached documents. Send it to the ICAI.
Process to Register for CPT June 2022:
- Purchase the prospectus from the regional branches of the Institute which costs 100/-
- Download the application form from the official website of the Institute i.e. icai.org
- The cost of the registration form will be Rs 100/-. Download the registration form from the Institute’s website and pay Rs 100/- or as the case may be
- The registration fee will be in the form of DD in the favor of Secretary
- Download the registration form through online, you need remit 6100/- or 590 US $ for DD (demand draft)
Documents needed with Registration Form:
- Demand Draft with registration fees
- Class X mark sheet with the attested copy of DOB
- Nationality proof
- Certificate for category (General or ST/SC)
- The examination will be commenced in two shift – first would be from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2nd shift from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Objective type questions will be for 200 marks.
- There will be a deduction of ¼ marks allotted to a question.
- The exam will be commenced in the offline mode.
- The exam will commence in English or Hindi language.
- Section A will consist of Fundamentals of Accounting for 40 marks.
- Section B will consist of Mercantile Laws for 60 marks.
- Section C will consist of General Economics for 50 marks.
- Section D will consist of Quantitative Aptitude for 50 marks.
- Admit Card will be issued to the registered candidates through online mode.
- Admit Card will be provisioned three weeks prior to the examination.
- Candidates can attain their CA CPT 2022 by login via their registered id and password.
- Admit Card comprises the name of the candidate, photograph, roll number, signature, exam venue, etc.
- Candidates needs to carry the printed copy of the CA CPT 2022
List of Exam Centers for CA CPT 2022 :
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Agra, Panipat, Ahmedabad, Panvel, Gwalior, Guwahati, Ahmednagar, Parbhani, Haldwani, Ajmer, Patiala, Haridwar, Akola, Patna, Hisar, Alappuzha, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Hubli, Ghaziabad, Palghar, Abu Dhabi, Noida, Gondia, Doha, Ongole, Gorakhpur, Dubai, Anantapur, Palakkad, Guntur, Kathamandu, Gurgaon Muscat, Pali Marwar, Amritsar, Ranchi, Jalgaon, Anand, Ratlam, Jalna, Ratnagiri, Jammu, Asansol, Rewari, Jamnagar, Aurangabad, Rohtak, Jamshedpur, Badlapur, Rourkela, Jhansi, etc.
CA CPT 2022 Syllabus:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- Accounting Process
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Partnership Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- General Economies
- Introduction to Micro Economics
- Depreciation accounting
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Theoretical Framework
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Mercantile Laws
- Micro Economics
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Indian Economy – A Profile
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Money and Banking
- Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Indian Economic Development
- Select Aspects of Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Correlation and Regression
- Sampling Theory
- Statistical description of data
- Index Numbers
- Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Limits and Continuity ─ Intuitive Approach
- Theoretical Distributions
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity – Applications
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- The examination result will get announced in the month of July 2022 via online mode.
- You can check the result via online mode.
- Download the scorecard, rank card, and certificate via ICAI registered account.