CAT 2021: Common Admission Test or CAT is the most crucial entrance examination for seeking MBA admissions. It is an all-India test commenced by IIM or Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) as an entrance exam to give admission to the Post-graduate and Fellow Programs in the various management courses of management institutes located in India such as innumerous IIMs. Above 100 B-Schools acknowledge the CAT score. It is all based on the CAT percentile score that the eligible candidates are shortlisted and given a call for the Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Personal Interview, and Group Discussion (GD). You can see all information regarding the Cat 2021-22 Exam Such as Application Form, Entrance Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card & Result.
CAT 2021 Notification:
- CAT 2021 official notification will be released in July 2021.
CAT 2021 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Candidates can check here the CAT Exam Date 2021, All are mention below. Any other latest updated student also visit the official website:
|Date for Notification||4th week of July 2021|
|CAT 2021 Registration date start||1st week of August 2021|
|Application form Last date||3rd week of September 2021|
|Last date of correction the Application Form||September 2021|
|Admit card date Release||October 2021|
|Mock Test Release||October 2021|
|CAT 2021 Exam Date Announced||November 2021|
|Answer key release||December 2021|
|Last date to submit an objection||December 2021|
|Result Date announcement||January 2022|
CAT 2021 Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
You are required to buy the CAT voucher. Then registration is done and via online mode. Candidates are required for moving onto www.iimcat.ac.in. Make sure to have the relevant email address as IIMs will make communication through the email address only.
Fee for Admission: Candidates belonging to general and NC-OBC need to make payment of ₹1600/- as application fee and on the contrary, ₹800/ for those belonging to SC/ST/PWD (DA)
CAT 2021 Registration Fee:
- The students who want to apply for CAT 2021. They can apply online.
- When you want to apply for CAT Exam first you have to check your qualification eligibility. You can check your eligibility on the Official website of CAT
- Candidates can online registrations from Aug 2021. Also make an online payment by Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net banking.
- Candidates who are NC, OBC need to pay 1700 Rupees. Reservation candidates SC & ST need to pay only 850 Rupees.
CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with 45% for SC category candidates, ST and DA (Differently Abled) categories
- Those who have appeared in the final year of the bachelor’s degree or equivalent to it or else who have completed with the degree needs or else waiting for the results can also apply for the examination
Reservations for CAT 2021
Indian Gov. Policy for CAT 2021 reservation is divided into 4 categories. The first category is Schedule Caste, there is a total number of seat reserve 15%. The second category is Schedule Tribe, there is a total number of seat reserve at 7.5%. The third category is Backward Classes (OBC, NC) there is a 27% seat reserve. The fourth and last categories are PWD Differently Able (DA) candidates, there are 3% seats are the reserve.
CAT Exam Pattern 2021:
The examination is divided into two different sections – Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning. The duration of the exam will be for 170 minutes and each section comprises of 50 questions each.
|Sections||Subjects||Duration||No. Of Question||Marks|
|I||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||1 Hour||32||96|
|II||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||1 Hour||34||102|
|III||Quantitative Ability||1 Hour||34||102|
|Total||3 Hours||100 Questions||300 marks|
CAT Syllabus 2021:
The CAT examination is commencing to give admission to the various management courses in top institutions. The syllabus is as follows:
- English/Verbal Ability: Verbal Reasoning, Reading comprehension, antonyms and synonyms, syllogisms, analogies, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.
- Maths/Quant Ability: Trigonometry, probability, mensuration, time and work, permutation combination, algebra, averages, percentages, Number systems, quadratic and linear equations, geometry, profit & loss, etc.
- Data Interpretation: Tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, Venn diagram, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, premise, conclusion, Clocks, calendars, binary logic, assumption, linear and matrix arrangement, etc.
CAT Exam 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card will be provided to the candidates through the online mode. One needs to make use of the official website of CAT, the admit card can be acquired. Make use of the admit card during the time of examination as it is important to document that needs to be with the candidates while attempting for the exam.
CAT Exam Centers:
Mostly CAT conducted the exam every year on Sunday. The above 2 lakh student apply for this exam. Last year this exam conduct 136 cities. for more, you can see below Cat Exam Centers. You will find every state of India Exam center.
|Exam State||Exam Centres|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Port Blair||Chittoor, Kurnool, Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Aurangabad, Gaya|
|Gujarat||Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar|
|Haryana||Ambala, Palwal, Panipat, Rohtak, Bahadurgarh, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Dhanbad|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Hasan, Kolar, Mandya, Shimoga, Tumkur, Udupi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chikballapur, Davanagere, Mangalore, Mysore, Ramnagara,|
|Kerala||Kasaragod, Thrissur, Trivandrum, Kochi, Kollam, Kozhikode, Malappuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Jabalpur, Sagar, Gwalior, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Ahmednagar, Amravati, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune, Ratnagiri, Satara, Solapur, Thane|
|Odisha||Balasore, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack|
|Punjab||Fatehgarh Sahib, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Ropar, Sangrur, Jalandhar, Pathankot|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Sikar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Coimbatore, Madurai, Namakkal, Thanjavur, Tirunelvelli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karim Nagar, Khammam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Mathura, Meerut, Noida, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Burdwan, Kolkata, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Siliguri|
CAT Exam 2021 Related Post:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
CAT 2021 Result:
CAT result 2021 will be announced in January 2022. The result will be available for download on the official website of the IIMCAT.
Steps to download CAT 2021 result:
- Visit the official website.
- Then click on the login link.
- Go to the scorecard tab.
- Click on the download button and save a copy of your CAT result cum scorecard