Chitkara University Admission 2022: Chitkara University is a private university from India’s state Punjab. The university offers courses for undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctoral programs under several fields. The university offers a veritable cornucopia of educational services. The university also runs exchange programs that help students to receive international exposure. The university also enrolls foreign students for campus education. This is why there are many foreign student studies at the university’s campus. The university’s robust international exchange program has enabled the university to incorporate with nearly 150 plus foreign universities.
Chitkara University Admission 2022 Application Form:
The admission in Chitkara University is possible through filling out the application form. The form is available in both, online and offline modes. One can receive an application form via the following procedures.
- The online form filling can be accomplished through the official website of the university.
- For offline submission, one can acquire a form from a university’s designated bookshops.
- The form needs to be filled correctly with accurate information asked by the university on the form.
- It is essential to submit an accurate form since the university does not entertain the corrections while processing it.
- Two passport-sized photographs should be submitted along with the application form. Mention date of birth and name behind the photos before submission.
- It is beneficial if you submit the form with the correct signature of the applicant.
- It is also beneficial to keep a printout of the filled form before submitting it to the authorities.
- Applicants should mind the due date because submissions might not be accepted by the authorities after the due date.
- The form can be sent via post with the returning address of the applicant.
The course fee differs as per the course. But, the application fee is the same for every category. Let us take a look at nominal fees and modes of payment offered by the university.
- A fee of Rs. 2500/- per person is to be paid along with the form for the engineering course. While the application fee for MBA is Rs. 1100/- per applicant.
- The applicants submitting the form through offline method have to submit a demand draft as a payment mode.
- The demand draft should be drawn in the name of the university which is payable at ‘Chandigarh’.
- The university’s application fees can also be deposited in the form of cash. But, cash should not be deposited at the university itself and not sent via post or courier.
Chitkara University 2022 Exam Date:
|Available the application form||February 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||February 2022|
|Merit list||March 2022|
|Counselling begins||April 2022|
- The applicant should have completed Higher Secondary school with at least 60% marks.
- Those applicants who want admission in technical courses viz engineering should have studied subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their higher secondary school course.
- Those applicants who studied biology in their high secondary courses are valued higher for courses like Pharmacy, or nursing.
- Those with a valid score in JEE Mains are valued while admission for students in technical fields like B.Tech.
- The applicants should have completed graduation courses with at least 50%/60% marks depending on the course.
- The bachelor’s degree should be from a recognized university.
- It is a plus point for those applicants who appeared in a national level exam of their respective stream.
- The applicants should have a master’s degree with at least 60% marks.
- The degree should be drawn from a recognized university.
- The pharmaceutical sciences course requires two years of Managerial/ Academic/ Executive experience.
The university does not conduct any kind of entrance exam. The university compares the performance of applicants in higher secondary school exams. Additionally, the scoring system of the university also accounts for performance in the national level exams. The university creates a shortlist after comparing these aspects of the applicants and prepares a merit list. The merit list is published on the university’s website. The applicants who are shortlisted can further precede for counseling and then, admission procedures.
Chitkara University Syllabus:
The syllabus is based on the selected course by the applicant. The syllabus is designed by the Chitkara University in a way that it is easy to understand. Also, the syllabus is designed as per the mindset of every student, so that it can be easy to memorize which is extra support during exams.
Those applicants whose applications are accepted by the university can download the admit card from the Chitkara University web portal. The applicants would require registering their e-mail address against which password would be allotted by the university. The applicants can download the admit card by logging in through this e-mail and password.
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
The list of selected applicants who can proceed for counseling and admission would be published in the university’s web portal.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The shortlisted applicants are called for counseling by the Chitkara University. Since entrance exams are not conducted by the university. Instead, applicants are included in the university’s merit list as per their performance in several exams depending on their selected courses.
The cut-off depends on the selected course by the applicant. The applicant self-assess his eligibility by tallying it with the university’s set eligibility criteria.