UPSC CISF AC 2022: This Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. This post is Assistant Commandants for the Central Armed Police Force. If you are planning to appear in UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2022 then the wait is soon going over now! The examination will conduct but before that collecting, all the essential info is of utmost required to remove all the complications. For this post candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in the recognized Institution. For more about the CISF Exam 2022 find below Application Form, ExamDate, Exam Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc:
UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2022 Notification:
- 21st December 2021: The last date to apply for CISF AC (EXE) 2022 Application Form is 21st December 2021.
- 2nd December 2021: UPSC CISF Exam 2022 Application Form has been released on 1st December 2021.
CISF AC 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||CISF AC 2022|
|Full-Form||CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commandant (Executive)|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|UPSC Calendar 2022||Click here|
UPSC CISF Exam Date 2022:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Release date of Application Form||1st December 2021|
|Closing date online application form||21st December 2021|
|Release Date of Admit Card||—|
|CISF AC 2022 Exam Date||13th March 2022|
|written test exam Result Announcement||—|
|Date of interview||—|
CISF Exam 2022 Application form:
To avail of the UPSC CISF Exam 2022 Application form, go to the main official website. Read all the instructions carefully and then fill the application form. You need to enter personal as well as academic details aptly because any incorrect detail may lead to the cancellation of the form. Fill the application and submit the fee along with the form.
- Medical Standards comprises Eyesight, Carrying Angle, Ear, Chronic Skin, Diseases, Nose, Neck, Teeth, and Venereal Disease.
- General Standards includes details:
- Personality characteristics include Appearance, Bearing, Physical Makeup, Manners, and Mannerism.
Steps to fill the Application Form:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Visit the Official Website i.e, https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- On the homepage, check the active Examination.
- Now click on the link ‘Application for CISF-LDCE 2022’.
- First, get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the website.
- Then create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
- On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank, and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
- Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address.
- Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
- Registration ID and Password will be sent to the email of the candidate.
- Then, log in and fill the application form giving out the personal, educational, and category details.
- Upload documents and scanned photographs and signatures.
- Review and Submit the application.
CISF AC (EXE) IDCE 2022 Eligibility:
- Before commencing the examination, ensure to complete the four year service period as sub-inspector or Inspector. Make sure that you complete four years of the period
- The age limit to appear in the examination should be 35 years as of August 01, 2022. There will be age relaxation benefits from various categories such as NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate will be facilitated with preference during the interview session.
- The candidate must have done graduation in any of the disciplines from any of the recognized universities.
- In the General category, it is 23, for the SC category, it is 04, and in the ST category, it is 02
Note: Those who are eligible to apply for the examination will get a chance to appear three times.
The written test consisted of two different papers such as:
- Paper: Time duration will be 150 Minutes
- The question paper will have consisted of Multiple Choice questions
- The medium of exam will be English and Hindi
- Part A consisted of General Ability and Intelligence with 75 questions for 150 marks and Part B consisted of Professional Skill with 75 questions for 150 marks
- Paper 2 will be comprised of the essay, Précis Writing, and comprehension for 100 marks. This part consisted of 120 minutes. Candidates are given the option to write the Essay Component in either English or Hindi, however, the medium of Précis Writing and Comprehension Components will only be the English language
UPSC CISF AC 2022 Syllabus:
Part-A includes General Ability and Intelligence, General Ability, and Logical Reasoning:
Quantitative Aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation
- Paper I consisted of sections like General Ability as well as Intelligence test and professional skill test.
- General Ability and Intelligence: This category includes Objective Type Questions which includes the questions in the answers:
- General Mental Ability: This part includes questions to investigate logical reasoning. In inclusion to quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, as well as the numerical ability
- Along with this, the paper also includes Current events connected to National as well as international importance. This paper consisted of questions comprised of queries from National as well as International events in categories like literature, culture, business, arts, governance, sports, industry, music, globalization, and so on
- General Awareness: This part of the examination consisted of questions from General awareness and queries from History, Indian Polity, Economy, and Geography
- General Science: It consisted of questions related to scientific temper, comprehension, appreciation of scientific phenomena, general awareness, etc based on daily observation in IT, Bio-Technology, and Environmental Science
Part-B includes Professional skills:
- CISF related professional skills
- Disaster Management
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and firefighting
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption, etc)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights
Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
Service Rules and HR matters
- HR functions related to CISF
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- Conduct of PST/PET and MET
Those who clear the written test will seek the list of the candidates chosen for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standard Tests. The PST/PET and MET will be commenced by CISF. Know about Physical Standards as mentioned below:
- The standard height for men should be 165 CMS applicable for the General and Scheduled Caste category and 162.5 m for men categorized under the Scheduled Tribe category. Chest unexpanded need to 81 CMS with 5 centimeters as the minimum expansion
- For women, the standard height need to be 157 CMS for those belonging to the General and Scheduled Caste category and 154 for women categorized under the Scheduled Tribe category
Those who successfully pass the Medical Standards Tests will be given a phone call for an Interview as well as Personality Test by UPSC. The Interview, as well as Personality Test, will be comprised of 200 marks and the candidate need to answer questions in their field and matters of general interest to make out the awareness and understanding.
UPSC 2022 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2022 Application Form
- IES/ ISS Exam 2022 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2022 Application Form
- CDS 2022 Application Form
- UPSC IES/ESE 2022 Application Form
- UPSC GEOSCIENTIST 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Application Form
- NDA 2022 Application Form
The admit card will be available online mode. Those who are successfully registered can avail of the UPSC CISF AC 2022 Admit Card. Make sure for downloading the admit card from the main website by entering the registration number, password, etc before exam commencement. This card comprises crucial info like exam date, time, address, and other details. Also, carry this card along with you while moving to the examination center.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The Answer Key provides answers to 150 objective Type Questions that appeared in the written exam. The answer key will show the correct answers and students need to mark them. This will be the final answer key and no one can challenge the answer key.
|UPSC Previous Years Solved Papers (Hindi) – Buy Now|
|Civil Service General Studies 20 Years Solved Papers – Buy Now|
|GK Book for UPSC & PCS Exam (English Medium) – Buy Now|
The result of the examination will be announced on a fixed date. Thus, go to the official website and check out the fixed date. Once the result is out, you will get to know what will be your next step. Once you clear the written test, you will be given a call for an interview round for the post of Assistant Commandments. To seek the final result, download the official website. The final result is available in PDF format which is consisted of the selected candidates as per the merit.