CLAT 2020: Common Law Admission Test is around the corner and those who want to give the biggest hit preparing for this examination hardly. It is the All India Entrance Test for those who want to seek admission into various Integrated Law Courses, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate courses provided by an estimated 16 National Law Universities situated across India. The exam takes place every year by NLUs on the rotation base. However, this year CLAT 2020 Application Form will be commenced by Chanakya National Law University, Patna and based on the online computer based pattern.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
CLAT 2020 Notification 2020:
- CLAT 2020 Application Form Registration has been started from 1st January 2020.
- The Application Form Last Date has been extended till 25th April 2020.
- CLAT 2020 examination date has been postponed to 24th May 2020, from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
CLAT 2020 Exam Overview:
|Full-Form of Exam||Common Law Admission Test|
|Name of Exam||CLAT 2020|
|Conducted By||NUSRL, Ranchi|
|Total seats||Around 2500 for UG and 720 for postgraduate (NLUs only)|
|Courses offered||BSW LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc LLB, B.Com LLB & LLM|
|Official Website||http://www.clat.ac.in/ OR https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/|
|Contact Number||09446899010, 09446899050|
CLAT 2020 Exam Date:
Find below CLAT Exam related information details. Here you can find the CLAT 2020-21 Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card Release Date & Result Date.
|CLAT 2020 Events||Exam Dates|
|Notification Released||11th December 2019|
|Availability of Online Application:||1st January 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application:||25th April 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Availability:||2nd week of April 2020|
|CLAT 2020 Exam Date (Postponed to)||24th May 2020|
|Answer key released||25th May 2020|
|Inviting Objection||26th May 2020|
|Last day for objection||29th May 2020|
|Final Anser key||1st June 2020|
|Result Announced||7th June 2020|
|Counseling process||1st week of June 2020|
|Admission process Start||1st week of July 2020|
CLAT 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the CLAT 2020 Application form online only.
- Candidates need to email id for the online registration. They create the user id and password.
- Once candidates create login id & password after that upload the scanned copies of the document, Signature, and (30MM x 45MM) Passport size photograph.
- After submitting the all document universities offer you corrections facility of the Application form.
Application Fee: Here you can see the Application Fee for categories wise.
|OBC/General/SAP and other category students||Rs. 4000/-|
|ST & SC category students||Rs. 3500/-|
CLAT Eligibility Norms:
Find below some steps for CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Undergraduate courses: In regard to the Under Graduate courses, the aspirant needs to have done with class 12th or its equivalent from some recognized board and scored at least 45% marks by the student belonging to the general category and 40% marks for the student belonging to SC/ST category.
- Post Graduate courses: In regard to the Post Graduate level courses, candidates should have done with the Integrated LLB degree or LLB degree or else equivalent degree with at least 55% marks (general category) and 50% marks (SC/ST category) from the recognized university.
- There is no age bar for candidate
- Candidate must be Indian or NRI
- Those who are appearing in the final examination for qualifying the examination can also apply for CLAT 2020 examination but need to provide with the passing certificate about the qualifying examination at the time of admission process.
CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted by offline mode. The question needs to be completed within the duration of 2 hours.
CLAT Exam Pattern For UG:
- In reasoning section, one has to attempt 40 questions for 40 marks
- Legal Aptitude section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- In English & Comprehension section, one has to attempt 40 Questions for 40 Marks
- In Elementary Mathematics section, one has to attempt 20 Questions for 20 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks
Exam Pattern For PG:
- In Constitutional Law section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- Jurisprudence section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- In Other law subjects section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
Courses Provisioned for those aspiring future in Law:
- B. (Hons.)
- LL.B. (Hons.)
- A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- W. LL.B. (Hons.)
- LL.B. (Hons.)
CLAT 2020 Syllabus:
Candidates can find below CLAT 2020 Syllabus according to last year. Just check below and start the preparation according to this syllabus:
For UG Programmes:
- English including Comprehension– Filling in the Blanks in Sentences with Appropriate Words, Correction of Grammatical Sentences, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs- Must Read GK, National and International Current Affairs.
- Mathematics– must prepare 10th Class Maths.
- Legal Aptitude- Includes legal propositions and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
Logical Reasoning- Includes logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc
For PG Programmes:
- Constitutional Law- Laws related to the nation etc.
- Jurisprudence: Legal Systems, legal institutions, Legal reasoning and their role in society.
Other Law Subjects such as Contract Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR- Cyber Law, These sections Includes Family Laws, Civil Law, etc.
CLAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020:
The Admit Card/Hall Ticket can be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his/her account. The exact date on which the hall tickets will be made available will be intimated on the website.