CMAT 2022: CMAT is considered as the best name for the MBA Entrance Test commenced by AICTE. This examination is commenced every year for selecting the valid candidates for admitting to the Post Graduate Management courses. CMAT is shortened for Common Management Admission Test. This is the MBA entrance examination officially commenced by the All India Council for Technical Education or AICTE to help candidates in seeking admission to the Post Graduation Diploma course. For the year 2022, the CMAT test will again take place at the beginning of the year 2022 and thus the related details provided here such as CMAT 2022-23 Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus.
CMAT 2022 Notification:
- CMAT 2022 Application Form will be released in December 2021. For more details visit the official website.
CMAT 2022: Overview
|Name Of Exam||CMAT 2022|
|Type of Exam||PG Level|
|Exam Full Form||Common Management Admission Test|
|Courses Offered||Management –MBA, PGDM, PGCM & Executive PGDM,|
|Conducting Body||NTA – National Testing Agency|
|Application Form submission mode||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode & CBT|
|Helpline Number||7042399521, 7042399525|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
CMAT 2022 Exam Date:
|The beginning of the online application form availability:||November 2021|
|Image Correction||November 2021|
|End of the online Application form:||December 2021|
|Choice of City||December 2021|
|The release of the Admit Cards:||December 2021|
|CMAT 2022 Exam Date||January 2022|
|Date of Result Announcement||February 2022|
|Printout of scorecard||February 2022|
|All India Merit List Announcement Date||February 2022|
CMAT 2022 Application Form:
Below are some steps just read each one you will get the details about CMAT 2022 Application form. All are mention below.
- Those who are applying for the examination need to apply via online mode. Just click the site, website: www.aicte-cmat.in/ and attain the application form
- Candidates can apply for both the papers. By doing so the best of both the scores will be used for the admission procedure
- Candidates are free to choose any three dates and cities of their choice to get admission.
- Click the site, fill in all the essential details. An incomplete form won’t consider valid, so ensure for filling the entire form and then submit it.
- Candidates are required to have a graduation degree in any of the streams from some recognized university or college.
- Those who are appearing in the final year of graduation will be considered valid candidates to appear in the examination.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
CMAT Application Fee:
- Those who belong to the general category need to make a payment of Rs.1600/-. The amount will be just half of this for those belonging to reserved categories.
- Make the payment process done with the online mode using modes such as Net Banking, Debit Card, e-challan, and credit card.
|General||Boys – Rs. 1600/-
Girls – Rs. 1000/-
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)|| Boys – Rs. 1000/-
Girls – Rs. 1000/-
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female|| Boys – Rs. 800/-
Girls – Rs. 700/-
- The entire question paper comprises of 100 questions and each section holds 25 questions. These four sections will be Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Language Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- The exam duration will be for 3hours.
- The examinations base on online mode or computer-based test.
- Every correct answer gives 4 Marks and 1 mark will deduct for every incorrect answer.
CMAT Syllabus 2022:
CMAT examination syllabus based on the following topics:
- Quantitative & Data Interpretation
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
The CMAT 2022 Admit Card will be provided to the candidate in December 2021. The Admit Card contains the detail about the exam center, time of the exam, and date of the exam and it is important to bring Admit Card to the Exam Center. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the official website.
CMAT 2022 Answer key will be released on the official website by online mode. It will release after some days of the Exam. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website. If the Candidate has any queries in the Answer key, then the candidate can Email to authority and send them the correct documents.
The candidates can download the Result from the official website by using their login ID and password.
After the Result, there will be the last stage that is counseling. The qualified candidate will be called for counseling. Candidates should go for counseling with their Original Documents.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here