COMEDK 2022: Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka commence COMEDK UGET 2022 entrance exam so that relevant candidates can take admission in undergraduate programmes for dental and medical courses in the Karnataka state of India. There are 20,000 seats in total in many institutes and the examination will take place in 134 different centers. For more find below all details about COMEDK UGET 2022 such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc:
COMEDK UGET 2022 Notification:
- The COMEDK UGET 2022 notification will be released in January 2022.
COMEDK 2022 UGET: Highlights
|Name of Exam||COMEDK UGET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Available Seats||20,000 (Approximately)|
COMEDK 2022 Exam Date:
Admit card will Rank Card Insurance Online Application form Submit for B. Arch
|Available Online COMEDK Form 2022||January 2022|
|Mock Test Available||February 2022|
|Last date for online COMEDK Form submission (Extended)||May 2022|
|COMEDK UGET Application Form will Re-open||June 2022|
|Application Correction window will start from||June 2022|
|The released date of Admit Card||August 2022|
|COMEDK 2022 Exam date||August 2022|
|Publish Answer Keys||August 2022|
|Last date to challenges the Provisional Answer Keys||August 2022|
|Final Answer key publish date||August 2022|
|Result/Score Cards Declare||September 2022|
|Starting of counseling||September 2022|
|Last date to register for counseling & documents upload (Extended)||September 2022|
|Verification Application status||September 2022|
|choice filling start||November 2022|
|Mock allotments & edit of choice filling||November 2022|
|Edit of choice filling||November 2022|
|First round allotment result||November 2022|
|Choice Confirmation||December 2022|
COMEDK Application Form 2022:
COMEDK UGET Application Form has been Re-opened from June 2022. Candidates who had been missed this chance before, Now they can fill the Application with the help of the following steps:
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- Go to www.comedk.org
- Fill in all the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, and Email-address and register it. An applicant will be received with the login address and password
- Login to the site and fill in all the personal details, qualification info, and other details correctly
- Then ensure to upload the current passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in the form then submit it.
- Make sure for paying the application fee via an online facility or through DD. After this, send it to the following address:
The Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560055, Karnataka
COMEDK 2022 Application Fee:
To successfully send the form to ensure for paying the application fee, it is Rs 1200/- for writing PCB or PCM and Rs 1500/- for PCMB. Payment mode is both offline and online, whichever suits you the best. If an online mode is chosen then opt for either Debit card or Credit Card and if opting for offline then opt for Demand Draft which would be in the favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below is the mention COMEDK UGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering, Architecture, and Medical.
For Engineering and Architecture:
- Applicants need to have done 10+2 or second PUC otherwise its equivalent to appear in the examination
- The aspirant should be 17 years of age as of 31 Dec 2022 to attempt the examination
- The aggregate availability of 45% in Maths, Chemistry, and Physics is compulsory for appearing in the exam.
- Applicants must have English, Maths, and Physics as mandatory subjects and any of the optional from Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any of the other vocational courses
- The candidate who is looking for Architecture scored a minimum of 50% marks (general category) in 10+2 and it is 45% marks (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates).
- Applicants of Diploma are not applicable for an engineering course to carry on with the entrance Test as there is no availability of the lateral entry admissions.
Eligibility For Medical:
For general category applicants, it is important to have attained 50% in PCB along with English and 40% for candidates in SC/ ST / OBC category.
- The Exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- There will be 180 questions for which 4 options are given.
- The medium of the Exam will be English only.
- The Duration of the Exam will be 3 hours.
- The main subject of the Exam will be Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Every correct answer will add 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus will consist of the topics from class 11th & 12th.
Probability, Matrices & Determinants, Logarithmic Series, Differential Equation, Three Dimensional Geometry, Co-relation & Regression, Circles, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vectors, and Calculus.
Alternating Current, Oscillations, Heat & Thermodynamics, Current & Electricity, Units of Measurement, Electromagnetic Induction, Motion in one, two & three dimensions, Kinetic Energy, thermal and chemical effects of currents, Ray Optics, Capacitance, Heat, and Thermodynamic, X-Ray, Wave Optics, Radioactivity, Simple Harmonic Motion, Gravitation, Principals of Communication, EM Waves, Elastic Kinetic Theory of Gases and Vector Motions.
The transition of Metals, Bio-Molecules, Nuclear Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Polymers, Chemistry of Carbon Compounds, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and chemistry in action, P Block Elements, Solid State, Coordination Compounds, Redox Reaction, Chemical Bonding, Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemistry Thermodynamics, Aldehyde Ketone, Gaseous State, S-Block Element, Surface Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, Solutions, Atomic Structure, Mole Concept & Electrochemistry.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card will be released online on the official website. The Admit Card has been released in August 2022. Candidates have to download the admit cards by entering their User Id and Password.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Steps to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card:
Candidates can download the COMEDK UGET 2022 Hall Ticket by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET.
- Then Open the Applicant login Page on the COMEDK website.
- After that Enter your Username/ Email ID or Password.
- Now, the Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and take at least two three printouts of it.
- keep it safe till admission/counseling procedure.
The provisional Aswerkey for UGET 2022 has been released on August 2022 on the websites. Candidates can submit an objection before the publication of the final answer and the final answer key will be released in August 2022.
Steps to download the answer keys for UGET 2022:
- Visit the official website link (given below)
- Open the link & fill in the login details.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The answer key will be opened in PDF file format.
- Download the generated PDF file and take the printout of it.
- Keep the printout of the answer key until further use.
How to Challenge Provisional Answer Key:
- First, visit the official website.
- Then go to the candidate’s login section & fill in the details.
- Download the challenge performa and fill your query in the challenge form.
- Attach the grievance along with necessary enclosures.
- Pay the required fee prescribed by the authority.
- Submit the details by click on the submit button.
Result & Counselling:
COMEDK UGET Result will be released on September 2022 from the website. Candidates can check the result by entering their user id & password. The final stage of COMEDK UGET will be the counseling process. Only the qualified candidates shortlisted in the merit list will be called for the counseling process.
Steps to check COMEDK UGET 2022 Result
- Visit the official website https://comedk.org
- On the home page Click on the “COMEDK UGET Result 2022” link.
- Login to your COMEDK login credentials.
- Your COMEDK rank card will be displayed on the screen.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling Process:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The COMEDK UGET counseling process has been started in September 2022. Here are the steps to fill the registration form:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET 2022.
- Then enter the login details.
- Now, click on “Counselling Registration”
- Submit the counseling fee of Rs. 5000/- using online mode.
- Click on the document upload tab & upload all the required documents.
- Then the verification process will complete.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- COMEDK UGET 2022 online Application Form
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12thor equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Fee payment receipt