COMEDK 2024: Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka commence COMEDK UGET 2024 entrance exam so that relevant candidates can take admission to undergraduate programmes for dental and medical courses in the Karnataka state of India. COMEDK has been serving 16 Medical, 24 Dental, and around 190 Engineering Colleges. For more find below all details about COMEDK UGET 2024 such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc:
COMEDK UGET 2024 Notification:
- 14th May 2024: The last date to apply for COMEDK UGET 2024 Application Form is 14th May 2024.
- 20th March 2024: The COMEDK UGET 2024 Application Form has been released on 14th March 2024.
COMEDK 2024 UGET: Highlights
|Name of Exam||COMEDK UGET 2024|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
COMEDK 2024 Exam Date:
|Available Online COMEDK Form 2024||14th March 2024|
|Mock Test Available||15th April 2024|
|Last date for online COMEDK Form submission||14th May 2024|
|Application Correction window will start from||17th May 2024|
|Last date to edit select fields in application form||19th May 2024|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the
|9th June 2024|
|The released date of Admit Card||18th June 2024|
|COMEDK 2024 Exam date||19th June 2024|
|Publish Answer Keys||22nd June 2024|
|Last date to challenges the Provisional Answer Keys||24th June 2024|
|Final Answer key publish date||30th June 2024|
|Result/Score Cards Declare||5th July 2024|
|Starting of counseling||To be announced|
|Last date to register for counseling & documents upload||To be announced|
|Verification Application status||To be announced|
|choice filling start||To be announced|
|Mock allotments & edit of choice filling||To be announced|
|Edit of choice filling||To be announced|
|First round allotment result||To be announced|
|Choice Confirmation||To be announced|
COMEDK Application Form 2024:
COMEDK UGET Application Form will release in March 2024. Candidates who had been missed this chance before, Now they can fill out the Application with the help of the following steps:
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- Go to www.comedk.org.
- Fill in all the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, and Email-address and register it. An applicant will be received with the login address and password.
- Login to the site and fill in all the personal details, qualification info, and other details correctly.
- Then ensure to upload the current passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in the form then submit it.
- Make sure for paying the application fee via an online facility or through DD. After this, send it to the following address:
The Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560055, Karnataka
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
To successfully send the form to ensure paying the application fee, it is Rs 1200/- for writing PCB or PCM and Rs 1500/- for PCMB. The payment mode is both offline and online, whichever suits you the best. If an online mode is chosen then opt for either a Debit card or Credit Card and if opting for offline then opt for Demand Draft which would be in the favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below are the mentioned COMEDK UGET 2024 Eligibility Criteria for Engineering, Architecture, and Medical.
For Engineering and Architecture:
- Applicants need to have done 10+2 or second PUC otherwise its equivalent to appearing in the examination
- The aspirant should be 17 years of age as of 31 Dec 2024 to attempt the examination
- The aggregate availability of 45% in Maths, Chemistry, and Physics is compulsory for appearing in the exam.
- Applicants must have English, Maths, and Physics as mandatory subjects and any of the optional from Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any of the other vocational courses
- The candidate who is looking for Architecture scored a minimum of 50% marks (general category) in 10+2 and it is 45% marks (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates).
- Applicants of Diploma are not applicable for an engineering course to carry on with the entrance Test as there is no availability of the lateral entry admissions.
Eligibility For Medical:
For general category applicants, it is important to have attained 50% in PCB along with English and 40% for candidates in SC/ ST / OBC category.
- The Exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- There will be 180 questions for which 4 options are given.
- The medium of the Exam will be English only.
- The Duration of the Exam will be 3 hours.
- The main subject of the Exam will be Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Every correct answer will add 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
COMEDK UGET 2024 Syllabus:
The syllabus will consist of the topics from classes 11th & 12th.
Probability, Matrices & Determinants, Logarithmic Series, Differential Equation, Three Dimensional Geometry, Co-relation & Regression, Circles, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vectors, and Calculus.
Alternating Current, Oscillations, Heat & Thermodynamics, Current & Electricity, Units of Measurement, Electromagnetic Induction, Motion in one, two & three dimensions, Kinetic Energy, thermal and chemical effects of currents, Ray Optics, Capacitance, Heat, and Thermodynamic, X-Ray, Wave Optics, Radioactivity, Simple Harmonic Motion, Gravitation, Principals of Communication, EM Waves, Elastic Kinetic Theory of Gases and Vector Motions.
The transition of Metals, Bio-Molecules, Nuclear Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Polymers, Chemistry of Carbon Compounds, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and chemistry in action, P Block Elements, Solid State, Coordination Compounds, Redox Reaction, Chemical Bonding, Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemistry Thermodynamics, Aldehyde Ketone, Gaseous State, S-Block Element, Surface Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, Solutions, Atomic Structure, Mole Concept & Electrochemistry.
Uni GAUGE 2024: Click here
COMEDK UGET Admit Card will be released online on the official website. The Admit Card has been released in August 2024. Candidates have to download the admit cards by entering their User Id and Password.
Steps to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card:
Candidates can download the COMEDK UGET 2024 Hall Ticket by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET.
- Then Open the Applicant login Page on the COMEDK website.
- After that Enter your Username/ Email ID or Password.
- Now, the Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and take at least two three printouts of it.
- keep it safe till the admission/counseling procedure.
The Answer Key will be released in August on the official website. If candidate is doubtful and want to submit an objection before the release of the final answer key, they can do so before August 2024. You need to follow simple steps to download the answer key. First, go to the official website of COMEDK and enter the login details such as ID and password. In the next step, click the “Login” button. This will lead to open the answer key in PDF format. Now, download the PDF file and take a print of the same for further reference.
Steps to download the answer keys for UGET 2024:
- Visit the official website link (given below)
- Open the link & fill in the login details.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The answer key will be opened in PDF file format.
- Download the generated PDF file and take the printout of it.
- Keep the printout of the answer key until further use.
How to Challenge Provisional Answer Key:
Here is the step-by-step process to challenge the Answer Key:
- Go to the official website and login using login credentials
- Fill all the details carefully
- Now, download the challenge performance and fill in the queries in the challenge form
- Now, attach the grievance with enclosures
- Submit the fee prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
- Lastly, submit the details
Result & Counselling:
COMEDK UGET Result will be released on September 2024 from the website. Candidates can check the result by entering their user id & password. The final stage of COMEDK UGET will be the counseling process. Only the qualified candidates shortlisted in the merit list will be called for the counseling process.
Steps to check COMEDK UGET 2024 Result
- Visit the official website https://comedk.org
- On the home page Click on the “COMEDK UGET Result 2024” link.
- Login to your COMEDK login credentials.
- Your COMEDK rank card will be displayed on the screen.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Counselling Process:
The COMEDK UGET counseling process has been started in September 2024. Here are the steps to fill the registration form:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET 2024.
- Then enter the login details.
- Now, click on “Counselling Registration”
- Submit the counseling fee of Rs. 5000/- using online mode.
- Click on the document upload tab & upload all the required documents.
- Then the verification process will complete.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- COMEDK UGET 2024 online Application Form
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12thor equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Fee payment receipt
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here