CUCET 2021: CUCET is an acronym for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test. This competitive examination is commenced in all the central universities of India. This exam is a national level and commenced once in a year. Those who wish to apply can go through the details. The aim of the examination is to provide the admission to several Undergraduate level examination, integrated exam, Post Graduate exam, and several Research courses.
CUCET 2021 Exam Date:
|Online registration date start||February 2021|
|Closing date for an online registration process||March 2021|
|Admit card released||April 2021|
|Date Exam Announced||April 2021|
|The release date for Answer Key||April 2021|
|Answer key Date announced||May 2021|
|Answer key after correction||May 2021|
|Result Date||May 2021|
CUCET 2021 Application Form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
The CUCET 2021 Application Form is the significant start to apply for the examination. The application details need to be filled aptly. Make sure that you go through the details carefully prior to applying for the test. The availability of the forms is online so that aspirants can collect them without any hassles.
Details of Application Fee:
- CUCET 2021-22 Application fee can be paid by various modes such as Credit Card/debit card or internet banking.
- Another option for paying the application fee is via Challan.
- Cost of application form for General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 800/- for 3 PU’s 850/-. Those who belong to SC/ST category need to submit Rs. 350/- for 3 PU’s. However, PWD category candidates are not required to pay any fee for an application form.
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- Candidate must be a citizen of India. If you are applying for UG courses then you must have completed 10+2 or some other related exam from the recognized university.
- Those who have applied for integrated courses need to complete Intermediate or related examination from the recognized board.
- Those who are applying for Post Graduate examination must have completed Graduation from some recognized board.
- If you are applying for M.Phill/Ph.D. Courses, then you must possess Master’s degree.
- Those who are appearing in the final examination can also apply for the examination.
- CUCET is an offline examination.
- The exam has to be completed within a duration of 120 minutes.
- The question paper will appear in multiple-choice questions pattern.
- The entire paper comprises of 100 questions.
- 1 mark will be given to every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Part-A includes topics from general awareness, English Language, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills of 25 MCQs.
- Part-B includes the topics from Knowledge comprises of 75 MCQs.
- This part comprises of one/two/three sections with 25 questions each.
Exam syllabus is must to know for integrated courses, LLB, MBA and others. There will be only one examination which is comprised of 150 questions. The candidate has to prepare for the English language, data interpretations/numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and analytical skills. In inclusion to this, the syllabus for every course will be shown by the university on an official website.
- Candidates can avail admit card from the online portal.
- Download the admit card on the date of declaration of admit card.
- Admit card has several important details like the venue of examination centre, personal details, and other info.
- To fetch the admit card, use registration number and password which is generated at the time of registration.
- There will be no provision like sending of the admit cards via post. It will be provisioned online only.
- Just enter the application number and get the hall ticket/admit card.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Before you get the final outcome of the examination, there will be provision for answer key on the official website. You can use the answer key to know the correct answers you attempted. After this, collect the result from the official website which can be acquired in the month of June. The merit list will be prepared based on the declaration of the results.
- The admission process will be commenced at different Central Universities for those who have opted for the course.
- As soon as the CUCET result is declared, the Central Universities will start counseling process.
- The merit list will help in letting you achieve a secure position.
- During counselling, you will be asked for selecting the course to fill the intended seat in university.
- There will be seat distribution which needs aspirants for the specific course.
- Candidates are required to provide the required documents during the time of verification so ensure to carry the originals as well as photocopied.