Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 aims at giving direct recruitment to the eligible candidates by filling up the 19 different vacancies. It is crucial for candidates to get through with the exam details so that no issues appear later. Given below is the full-fledged info about the same – Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern, Admit Card & Result:
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 Application Form:
First, go to the official site of Delhi High Court by using the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Prior to filing the application structure, go through all the instructions. Fill the application details upload the photograph and signature and application in the prescribed format. Take a print of the application form and keep it safely with you for further use
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Application Fee:
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
The cost of the application fee will be Rs. 1000 (General category applicants) and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/OBC category candidates. Make sure to pay the application fee via modes such as Debit Card or Internet Banking.
Delhi Higher Court 2022 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Start to submit the application form||December|
|Last date to submit the application form||January 2022|
|Fee Submit last date||January 2022|
|Delhi High Court 2022 Exam Date||February 2022|
|Result announced||February 2022|
Find below steps which are related to Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate’s age must not be less than 32 years old
- Candidates would be able to conceded as Advocates under Advocates Act, 1961 OR aspirants as of now practicing as Advocates in the country like India
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 will be commenced in two stages – Prelims & Mains. The Prelims examination will consist of – multiple-choice questions. Mains will be commenced in Descriptive format.
Prelims Exam Pattern:
General Knowledge and Law will be the section to appear in the paper. There will be objective type questions in the paper for 200 marks. 0.25 marks will be reduced for every incorrect answer.
Main Exam Pattern:
- Section I will be GK & Language for 250 marks.
- Section II will be Civil Law for 200 marks.
- Section III will be Civil Law-II for 200 marks.
- Section IV will be Criminal Law for 200 marks.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
Phase I: Phase includes sections such as Aptitude, General Knowledge, Candidates Power of expression, English, Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Contract Act, Partnership Act, Principles Governing Arbitration Law, Specific Relief and Limitation Act, and Evidence act
Phase II: In Mains, questions will be in Descriptive mode from four different sections –
- General Knowledge & Language,
- Civil Law I,
- Civil Law-II
- Criminal Law.
Given below is the Syllabus:
- Section-I General Knowledge & Language: Current Affairs, Essay, General Knowledge, Precis Writing, Translation. Candidates will be given two passages for translating from English to Hindi (in Devanagari Script) and from Hindi to English.
- Section II Civil Law-I: Hindu Law, Indian Contract Act, Delhi Rent Control Act, Indian Partnership Act, Indian Sale of Goods Act, Specific Relief Act, Law of Torts, Islamic Law:
- Section III – Civil Law-II: Civil Procedure Code, Law of Evidence, Law of Limitation & Law of Registration:
- Section IV – Criminal Law: Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act
- Viva Voce: Those who successfully clear the Main examination will be called for Viva-Voce Round, which will be for 150 marks. All based on the consolidated scores, candidates will be shortlisted for Judicial Posts.
- There will be the release of the admit card for examination at the official website – www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Download the admit card from the official website and click on the concede card to connect.
- Take a print of the admit card for further use.
The examination result of the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 will be released through the official website. The marks received in the written test will be included in Viva and accordingly, the candidate will get the rank.
- A candidate is required to successfully clear the Main examination with at least half marks and 40% marks in every one of the four papers.
- Candidate must successfully clear Viva Voce Round with at least half of the marks (45% for Reserved Category candidates).
- The marks attained in the written test and Viva will decide the competitor’s choice.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here