Delhi ITI Admission 2022: Department of Training & Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi is the apex body which conducts the admissions into the ITI courses. The authority every year invites candidates for admission to various ITI trades/courses offered. There is a total of 19 Government ITIs host 10281 seats expanded in 45 different trades having affiliation with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT). It is important for candidates to know that the authorities will not conduct any separate entrance exam to provide admission to any of the trades. the merit list will be prepared by the authority for admission. The application form will be released by the first week of June 2022.InterestedCandidates need to visit the official website of Delhi ITI to submit their application form. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of Delhi ITI Admission before filling the form. To seek more information about Delhi ITI Admission 2022 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, and Result, etc read the article below carefully.
Delhi ITI 2022 Exam Date:
Candidates can check the important dates of Delhi ITI Admission in the table below. Candidates need to submit their form within the specified time limit:
|Online registration Date start||June|
|Start the Verification process of the candidate||June|
|Deadline to submit the application form||June|
|Last date to visit any Govt. ITI for verification of registration||June|
|Candidates can visit any Govt. ITI for verifying the details in the registration||June|
|Display of final Rank list||July|
|Date of first counselling result||July|
|Date of first counselling reporting||July|
|Date of displaying vacant seat||July|
|Date of re choice filling/shuffling||July|
|Date of second counselling result||July|
|Date of second counselling reporting||July|
|Date of displaying vacant seat 3rd Counselling||July|
|Date of re choice filling/shuffling||July|
|Date of third counselling result||August|
|Date of third counselling reporting||August|
|Date of displaying vacant seat for 4th Counselling||August|
How to Apply for ITI Delhi Admission:
The candidates have to follow the below-given instructions to fill out the Delhi ITI Application Form 2022:
- The applicant first visits the official website – https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- After that register yourself on the official website.
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration.
- Enter all the valid details like name, father name, date of birth, correspondence address and educational qualification, etc.
- The e-mail and mobile number entered must be valid & correct.
- An online form will be available in the English language only email and mobile is compulsory in the ITI Delhi form.
- Submit the details.
- Pay the online registration fee.
- The payment can be done through Net Banking, Credit card, and Debit card.
- Check all the details again before the final submission of the application form
- Take a printout of the application form and preserve it for future reference.
Delhi ITI Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have passed till 8thclass to apply.
- The minimum age limit for Delhi ITI admission 2022 should be at least 14 years.
- 10thClass passed candidates can apply for other sequences.
- Only for state applicants.
- NIOS applicants can apply.
- The application fee for Delhi ITI admissions Rs.200/-.
- The payment of the application fee can be done through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Delhi ITI Admission 2022 Selection Process:
- The candidates will have to fill the application form.
- Candidate’s application form will be scrutinized and after the verification.
- A merit list will be prepared after that.
- On the basis of the released merit list, a cut-off will be decided.
- Selected candidates are eligible to participate in the counselling process and take admission in several institutions in Delhi ITIs.
- At last, as per the rank obtained by them in the merit list, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
The merit list will be prepared by the official authority. The admission procedure of Delhi ITI Admission 2022 will completely be based on the merit list. The applicants can check the merit list here on the official site. The rank list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the applicants in the 8th & 10th standard examinations. All the eligible candidates will be called for counseling after the verification of documents. It is important for candidates to be present at the time of counseling. Once the seat allotment has been done, the applicants will be informed through SMS. The applicants have to report to the allotted institute to confirm their seats.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Delhi ITI Result 2022:
- The result will be released online on the official site of the Authority.
- Candidates can check the result online on the official website.
- Candidates will have to enter the Application No. to check their results.
- After submission, Result determination is display.
- Candidates can also get the result complete this post
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here