DTU LEET 2022 is commonly known as Delhi Technological University Lateral Entry Engineering Test. This examination is commenced by Delhi Technical University so that candidates can seek direct admission to the desirable courses. If you are interested regarding DTU LEET 2022 Admission then seen all the important details such as Application process, eligibility criteria, seat matrix, and other information through this article.
DTU LEET 2022 Courses Offered:
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Engineering Physics (EP)
- Environmental engineering (ENE)
- Mechanical and Automotive Engineering (MAM)
- Polymer Science and Chemical Technology (PCT)
DTU LEET 2022 Highlights:
- Exam Name: DTU LEET
- Full-Form: Delhi Technological University beginners Entry Entrance Test.
- Exam Type: Undergraduate Level
- Exam Level: National
- Courses Offered: Biotechnology (BT), Engineering Physics (EP), Environmental Engineering (ENE), Mechanical and Automotive Engineering (MAM), Polymer Science and Chemical Technology (PCT), DTU Ph.D
- Exam Conducting Body: Delhi Technological University
- Application Mode: Online/Offline
- Exam Mode: Online/Offline
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Official website: www.dtu.ac.in
- Helpline Numbers: 011-27871018
DTU LEET 2022 Application Form:
To apply for DTU LEET 2022 admission, the application form is a must to have. The form will be made available to the candidates in the month of June.
- First, visit the official website of the university.
- Download the DTU LEET 2022 Application Form from the official website.
- Enter all the required details mentioned in the application form.
- After entering all the details, update the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the Application Form prior due date provided by the university.
- Candidates are advised to collect the printout of the filled Application Form for further reference.
- Send the Application Form via speed post to the registered office or directly submit the form in hand by visiting the admission office.
DTU LEET 2022 Exam Date:
|Start to submit the Application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Deadline to submit an Application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|DTU LEET 2022 Exam Date||June 2022|
|Merit list release||June 2022|
|First Round Counseling||July 2022|
|Second Round Counseling||July 2022|
|Display for Vacant Seats||July 2022|
- Candidate must have successfully completed three years of diploma in any branch of engineering from some known university. Applicants belonging to the General category must have attained at least 60% in their diploma course. Applicants from the reserved category (SC/ST) must have acquired 50 to 55% in their examination.
- Those who are in their final year may also apply for the examination; however, they need to submit certain documents during the time of admission.
- Minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum 26 years.
- Those who have completed their diploma course from some known university situated in Delhi will be eligible for the Delhi region only. On the contrary, applicants who have completed their diploma course from a known university situated in some other place other than Delhi may also apply from outside Delhi region only.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The entrance exam is conducted in both offline mode (pen-paper based) as well as online mode.
- Authority will provide two hours to the applicants for completing the entire paper.
- University will not give any extra time to the applicants for completing the paper.
- Fours marks will be granted for each right answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Once the exam is over, a merit list will be prepared by the university on the basis of the grades scored by the applicants in the entrance exam.
DTU LEET Exam Syllabus:
DTU LEET 2022 exam syllabus with subject and topics mentioned below:
- Physics: Units and Measurement, Kinematics, Law of Motion, Force, Work, Energy and Power, The motion of System of Particles, Gravitation, Properties of bulk matters, Thermodynamics, Kinetic theory of gases, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current and Electricity, Magnetism, Optics, Nuclear physics
- Chemistry: Basic concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of elements, chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reaction, Hydrogen, Hydrocarbon, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Organic compound and structures, polymers
- Mathematics: Number theory, Sets and Functions, Basic of algebra, Matrices and determinants, Coordinate geometry arithmetic, Trigonometry, Mathematical reasoning, Statistics and probability, limits, derivatives, integrals, vectors.
DTU LEET 2022 Admit Card:
Admit card for DTU LEET 2022 available online. After filling and submitting the application form successfully, seek the admit card from the official website. It is important to acquire details such as the applicant’s name, Date of Birth, contact number, email ID, exam address, exam date and time, subjects, etc. Take a print of the admit card so that it is easy to carry at the exam venue. Make sure to carry the admit card along during the time of examination.
The examination result will appear on the official website. Candidates can also check on the university’s notice board. It is important to download the result from the official website and take the printout of the same form for further needs.
After seeking the exam result and scorecard, candidates will be called for counselling round. Make sure to reach the counseling center on the given date and time. If the candidate fails to attend the counseling round then seats will be canceled and will be allotted to other applicants.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here