DU Admission 2020: The University of Delhi also well known as Delhi University or DU is one of the most prestigious institutions in the country. It has a prestigious tag because of the quality of education it offers to the students. This institution is also famous for its very high-standards of researchers and scholars and the experienced teaching staff as well. The University of Delhi was established back in the year 1922 and entirely located in the state of Delhi. Many colleges come under the affiliation of the Delhi University and located in different parts, like – South Delhi, North Delhi, West Delhi, East Delhi. Find below all the information about the Delhi University Admission 2020-21 PG & UG.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Delhi University has recently announced the admission in different sections of postgraduate in fields of Arts-Commerce and Science. The University Of Delhi will conduct an Entrance Exam, which is conducted by the examination cell of the University.
Delhi University Admission 2020 Notification – Released:
- Delhi University 2020 UG & PG Courses Notification will be released from April:
- DU 2020 Application Form will be released on 2nd April 2020. Candidates can submit the online application form after 2nd April 2020.
- Delhi University has been released the revised admission schedule for LLB & LLM coursed.
- DU has been released the notification for the revised admission schedule for the UG Coursed under the armed forces category.
- Delhi University released the notification for the admission schedule for sports trials now.
- DU has been revised the released notification for the admission schedule for PG Coursed.
- DU has been declared the result date for the PG, UG, Ph.D, and M.Phill coursed. The date is 7th Jul.
- The notification has been released regarding DU JAT for the BMS/BBA (FIA) & B.A. (Hons.) Business Economic Examination.
DU Exam Date 2020:
Here can you can see the below Delhi University 2020 Exam Date for DU UG and DU PG exam:
DU UG 2020 Exam Date:
Here you can see DU UG Admission 2020 Information. We will soon update the latest exam dates for the entrance exam.
|Online application Date from||2nd April 2020|
|Last date for online Application Form –||30th April 2020|
|Admit card release||15th May 2020|
|DU Exam Date 2020||2nd – 9th June 2020|
|Release date of Answer key||June 2020|
|Result date Announcement||25th June 2020|
|Admission start||3rd week July 2020|
DUET PG 2020 Exam Date:
Find Below here we provide the details of DU PG 2020-21 Exam Date:
|Registration Date Starts||2nd April 2020|
|The closing of Online Registration||30th April 2020|
|For the already registered candidate’s Last date of Payment||April 2020|
|Admit card date release||15th May 2020|
|DUET 2020 Exam Date||2nd – 9th June 2020|
|The release of Answer key||3rd week of June 2020|
|Result Announcement||25th June 2020|
|List of First Admission Notification||1st week of July 2020|
|Document verification and approval of admission||2nd week of July 2020|
|Notification of Second Admission List||3rd week of July 2020|
|Document verification and approval of admission||1st week of August 2020|
|Notification of Third Admission List (if required)||3rd week of August 2020|
|Document verification and approval of admission||4th week of August 2020|
Delhi University Admission 2020 Courses Offered:
Admission to is various Post-Graduate Courses like M.Com, M.A. Economics, M.A. Psychology, M.A. Political Science, M.A. Psychology, M.A. History, M.A. Hindi, MBA(IB), LL.M., Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), M.Sc. Computer Science, M.Sc. Electronics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Zoology and many others.
DU 2020 Application Form:
DUET 2020 will Release Application forms for Entrance Examinations for Session 2020 tentatively in the month of April 2020. We will be updating this write-up with the exact Dates when getting the information from the official source of the DU about Post-Graduate Admission Entrance Examinations 2020 Forms. Those candidates who are pursuing 3rd year in the Final Year under Graduate Course from Delhi University PG and want to enroll in the process of admission in PG from DU can also fill-up the form for Admission in April 2020.
Delhi University PG Courses Admission will decide on the basis of the Marks Secured in the Entrance Examinations in 2020. Plus Marks obtained in Under-Graduation. DU 2020. Answer Key will release on the Official Website For various courses by which students who appeared for the entrance so that students get a knack of the scores they going to obtain in the examination. Candidates can apply for the admission process through online mode only. All Faculties and Departments will have to report to DU because all the online Admissions are centralized.
To get enrolled for admission into any Post-Graduate Course in Delhi University students have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the examination cell. There are different sets of criteria for being eligible to be able to sit for the examination. It will also depend on the course you applied for.
The final admission process for many courses relies on the combination of both the Under-Graduation Marks and the marks secured in the Delhi University Admission 2020 Entrance Examination.
How to Apply for DU Admission 2020:
All the Candidates will be supposed to fill the admission entrance examination online from the official website of Delhi University 2020. Follow below Detailed Steps:
- Log on the Official DU Website www.admission.du.ac.in
- Select the option of the application form and click “Apply Online“.
- Select the course you want to enroll for.
- Enter all the required information (Candidates Name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, and Educational Qualification).
- Filling all the required information Select “Save and Go to Payment“.
- Fill the Delhi University form fee using any of the payment methods.
- After filling the form fee you shall get an acknowledgment receipt which you should print for future reference.
Delhi University Application Fee:
For UG Courses (Based on merit):
|Category of Candidates||Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 75|
For UG/PG Courses (Based on entrance exam):
Candidates belong to the General/OBC category, it will be Rs. 500. Candidates belonging to the reserved (SC/ST/PWD candidates) category, it will be Rs.250. The Fee will be non-refundable in any case.
DU UG Eligibility Criteria:
All the departments under Delhi University except the ones offering inter-disciplinary or professional keep 50% of the quota for the direct admission. The admission on the rest of the seats will be decided on the process of entrance exam and the personal interview.
Age Limit: No minimum age is set by the examination cell for admission into courses in DU except for the courses regulated by some external bodies such as Medical Council of India and Bar Council of India and more.
DU PG Eligibility Criteria:
Here can you can find below the Delhi University PG Eligibility Criteria for all courses such as the Faculty of Science, Faculty of Art, Faculty of Commerce & Faculty of Law:
Faculty of Science:
- M.Sc. (Zoology): Candidate must have a degree in B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology/Applied Zoology from Delhi University with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- M.Sc. (Botany): Candidates must have a degree in B.Sc. (Hons) Botany from Delhi University with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry): in B.Sc. (Hons) A chemistry degree from Delhi University with a minimum of 60% Marks in the Main required Subjects.
- M.Sc. (informatics): Degree in BE/BSC/B. Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a state-recognized University can do.
- M.Sc. (Geology): Degree in B.Sc. (Hons) Geology
From Delhi University with a minimum requirement of 60% marks in the main required subjects.
5% Relaxation will be allotted to for SC/ST/PwD candidates for the courses mentioned above.
Admission Process for M.SC to be done on the basis of the Graduation Marks and Entrance Test.
Faculty of Arts:
- M.A Applied Psychology: Candidate must have possessed a degree in BA (Hons) with Applied Psychology from Delhi University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- M.A. Buddhist: Candidate must have possessed a degree in any discipline from Delhi University with a minimum of 40% marks.
- M.A English: (Admission on Basis of Graduation Percentage) Candidate must have possessed a degree of BA (Hons) with 60% minimum marks for the general category students. It is 54% Marks for the students belong to OBC/SC/ST/PWD from Delhi or any other state-affiliated university.
(Admission when the candidate appear in the entrance examination): Candidate must have a degree of BA (Hons) with a minimum percentage of 45 %( which may differ under some circumstances) for the general category candidates and40 %(which may differ under some circumstances) for the candidates belong to OBC/SC/ST/PWD from DU or any other state-affiliated university.
- M.A French/German/Italian/Hispanic : (For this courses-admission will be based on the Graduation Percentage). Graduation from any discipline with a minimum percentage of40 %( which may differ under some circumstances) from Delhi University or any other state-affiliated University. (Admission when the candidate sit in the entrance examination): Graduation in a particular subject with a percentage of minimum 40% marks from Delhi University or any other state-recognized University.
- M.A Hindi : (Admission on Basis of Graduation Percentage) Candidate must have possessed a degree in BA (Hons) with a minimum percentage of 62 %( which may differ under some circumstances) marks from a state-affiliated University.
(Admission when gone through the process of entrance exam): 50% minimum percentage of marks in graduation in the subjects.
- M.A Psychology: The Candidate must have clearly passed BA (psychology) with a minimum of 60% Marks from Delhi University for seeking direct admission.
- Philosophy M.A: Candidate must have possessed a degree in BA (Philosophy) with a minimum of 60% Marks from Delhi University.
- M.A Sanskrit: (For this course admission will decide on the basis of Graduation Percentage) Candidate must have a degree in BA (Hons) Sanskrit with a minimum of 60 %( which may differ under some circumstances) from Delhi University. (Admission when gone through the process of entrance exam): BA (Hons) degree in any subject with a minimum 50% marks from Delhi University or from any other state-affiliated University.
- M.A Punjabi: Candidate must have a degree in BA in any of the subjects with a minimum of 40% from Delhi University or from any other state-recognized University.
Faculty of Commerce:
- M.Com :(Admission here will decide on the basis of the graduation Percentage) Candidate must have done under graduation in the concerned qualifying examination from DU with 65 %( which may differ under some circumstances) for General Category. It is 58.5 % for OBC candidates and 60% for the candidates belong to SC/ST/PWD –it will be 60%. (Admission when gone through the process of entrance exam): Candidate must have passed graduation in required subjects in the qualifying examination from Delhi University or from any other state-affiliated University. The percentage required for general candidates will be 50 % and 45% for the OBC candidates. It will be 45% for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- M.A (Hons) Economics: Candidate should have the degree in required subjects in the qualifying examination from Delhi University or any other state-affiliated university. For the general category students, the percentage would be 50% minimum. For the OBC and PWD candidates, it would be 45%.
Faculty of Law:
- L.L.M: Candidate must have passed 3 years/ 5 Year LLB with a minimum percentage of 50% for General and 45% for OBC/SC/ST/PWD Candidate. They will get selected on the basis of the L.L.M Entrance Test.
Delhi University Exam Pattern 2020:
- Mode of Exam: online mode
- Language Medium: English and Hindi Language
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Questions: multiple-choice questions
- Number of Questions: The UG programme will contain a total of 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: For every incorrect answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
Delhi University 2020 Syllabus:
For the UG and PG Programmes candidates can check online Syllabus for Delhi University Admission 2020-21:
Delhi University UG Syllabus will be from the 11th and 12th level books. The Delhi University PG Syllabus will be from Graduation level books. Before the preparation candidates collect the syllabus for UG and PG Programmes. Authority will be updated online.
Delhi University 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates can download the Delhi University 2020 Admit Card online. The Admit Card will be available on the official website for the UG & PG Programmes candidates can download the admit card End of June 2020. University will not send the admit card by courier or Post. Candidates carry admit card with one ID Proof.
Delhi University Admission 2020 Result:
University will release the Delhi University 2020 Result by online mode. Candidates can check UG & PG Result official website. UG result will be released in 3rd week of July and PG Result will be released the second week of July 2020.