|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern||Admit Card|
DU B.Ed Admission 2023: Delhi University B.Ed is counted amongst the top names in India where a quality education system involves. Innumerous students across the nation have desperate to take admission into the North Campus as well as South Campus. This university offering undergraduate as well as Post Graduate courses and one of them is a Bachelor of Education i.e. B.Ed. Those who are interested in building their career in teaching need to go through the DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 test but before applying, ensure to check all the details like eligibility criteria, admission process, cut off, and so many others.
Delhi University B.Ed 2023 Notification:
- The Notification for Delhi University B.Ed 2023 will release soon.
Delhi University B.Ed 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Delhi University Bachelor of Education|
|Commonly Known as||DU B.Ed 2023|
|Conducting Body||Delhi University|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
If you want to take DU B.Ed Admission 2023 must know about the DU B.Ed Exam Date. Find below we mention about the DU B.Ed Notification:
|Applications Form Start from ( Online ) –||June 2023|
|Application Form Last Date:||August 2023|
|An eligibility list for Display Entrance Test Online:||To be announced later|
|Delhi B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023||To be announced later|
|Display of candidates selected for Counselling merit list:||To be announced later|
|Counselling First Round for C/WAP, PWD, CC & GEN Category:||To be announced later|
|Counselling First Round for SC, ST & OBC category –||To be announced later|
|Fees last day by candidates (at selected colleges) –||To be announced later|
|Second Counselling merit list Display –||To be announced later|
|Counselling Second Round:||To be announced later|
|Final Counselling merit list Display for candidates:||To be announced later|
To apply for the B.Ed. examination, one can apply either online or offline mode. B.Ed Form DU available both way Online or Offline. The DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 application process usually begins from the month of May and applicants suggest going through the brochure in order to have complete details before applying.
Affiliated Colleges for DU B.Ed:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Those who clear the examination can take admission to the various colleges that come under Delhi University.
- Lady Irwin College (LIC)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women (SPMC), West Punjabi Bagh
- Maharshi Valmiki College of Education (MVCOE), Geeta Colony
- Faculty of Education (Central Institute of Education – CIE)
Once the course is over, candidates will be awarded the Bachelor of Education Degree.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Those who are applying for the B.Ed program need to go through the below mention criteria:
- Candidates who have passed graduation with 50% marks can apply for the Delhi University (DU) B.Ed Admission 2023.
- Those who have completed their Master’s degree in science, humanities, social science, and attained a graduation degree in Technology or engineering can also apply plus those who have specialization in Science and Maths with minimum possible 55% marks.
- There will be a 5% relaxation of marks for candidates who belong to the reserved category or those who are visually disabled.
The Process to Apply for DU B.Ed Admission 2023:
Those who are planning to apply online need to follow the below mention process such as:
- Candidates need to move to the official website after acknowledging all about the eligibility details
- Make sure for providing the scanned recent size photograph as well as upload the signature after the filling of the form is done
- Go to the link for collecting the application form the link is: www.cie.du.ac.in
- Get the application form page
- Fill the application with all the required details
- Pay the fee as well the application form
- Candidates are required to remember one thing that once the form is filled, no changes will be accepted at all.
- Submit the application form but before that ensure for keeping a print out for future help
Details of the Application Fee:
Candidates belonging to general as well as OBC categories need to make a payment of Rs 500/- and those who belong reserved category need to pay Rs 250/- only as an application fee.
The minimum age limit set for candidates applying for Delhi University (DU) B.Ed Admission 2023 is 21 years old.
Make sure to follow the below-mention exam pattern:
- The exam will consist of 100 MCQ types of questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The medium of the paper will be English and Hindi.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Distribution of marks & questions:
|A||General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude||30|
|C||Fundamentals (Subject Knowledge up to Class 10th)||30|
DU B.Ed Syllabus:
- General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude – This section contains questions that would test the candidate’s general knowledge and awareness of social, political, environmental, and economic issues. The section also contains questions to examine the perspectives and analysis of and responses to teaching and learning situations.
- Reasoning – This section will assess the mathematical, logical, and verbal reasoning abilities. It will also assess candidates’ abilities to analyze and interpret data and find solutions to problematic situations.
- Subject Knowledge up to class 10th – This section will contain questions based on understanding and application of concepts in Science, Social Science, and Mathematics up to secondary level.
- Language Proficiency – This section will assess reading comprehension in both English and Hindi
For availing of the admit card, one needs to download the admit card from the official website usually in the month of June. Candidates are required for availing of the ID proof along with the ID card while moving to the examination hall.
One can easily check the result of the Delhi University (DU) B.Ed entrance test can check the results via an online process by using the roll number.
- Candidates get admission on the basis of Merit List the shortlist candidates attend the counseling process.
- Authority will be prepared the merit list on the basis of candidates get the mark on the entrance exam.
- Candidates who are qualified exam can check their mane on the official website of DU.
- Candidates can check the merit list Category and Subject wise.
Those who have cleared the examination need to move for the next step i.e. counseling. The required documents for this are as follows:
- High school or higher secondary certificate
- Mark sheet of the marks obtained in all three years of the graduation
- Provisional certificate
- The degree of the qualifying exam
- Required documents for authority in order to claim for reservation
- Character certificate of the last attended institution
- If the person in is service, then he/she needs to No Objection Certificate
Things Required During Counseling Session:
- ID proof
- Print out of the application form
- Admit card
- Two latest photos
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here