DU LLM 2022: The DU LLM entrance examination is conducted by the NTA every year. This offers a 2 year LLM course and a 3 year LLM course. There would be a total of 132 seats. The candidates will get admission based on the merit list. It will be prepared once the exams have been conducted. Find below the DU LLM 2022 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility, etc:
DU LLM 2022 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to fill up the application form online by logging in to the official website.
- Before the candidate starts filling up the form, he or she will have to first register.
- After that, the candidate will have to fill up all the personal details including the name, address, and the educational qualifications
- Once the application form is filled, the candidate will have to upload the relevant documents. The signature and the photograph will have to be uploaded in the format that is prescribed below.
- The candidate will have to pay the application fee online as well
- For the candidates belonging to the General and OBC category, the application fee is Rs. 750/-
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/EWS category, the application fee is Rs. 300/-
DU LLM 2022 Exam Date:
|Released the notification||May 2022|
|Application form available||May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Admit card available||June 2022|
|DU LLM 2022 Exam Date||June 2022|
The question paper for the DU LLM examination will have a total of 400 marks and the candidate will have to answer 100 questions. The candidate will get 2 hours time to complete the examination. The test will be conducted online and there will be multiple-choice questions. The language will be English.
- Sale of Goods
- Constitutional Law of India
- Consumer Protection
- Public International Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Cyber Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Environment Law
- Contemporary legal issues
- Law of Torts
- Law of Contracts
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
DU LLM Admit Card:
The admit card will be released a few weeks before the examination. In order to download the admit card, the candidate will have to log in to the official portal. In order to do so, they will have to provide the email id and the password. The admit card will have all the important details including the name, the date, and the timings of the examination, the application number, the roll number, and other details of the candidate. If you have to appear for the examination, then you will require the admit card. The admit card may be required at the time of admission So it is recommended that the candidates should keep it with them at least till the admission.
The answer key will be released in two phases. First, there will be a provisional answer key and then there will be a final answer key that will be released. The candidates who appear for this examination will be able to able to log in to the official website and check out the answer key. This will be a provisional answer key and if the candidate wants, he or she can raise doubts about the same.. Once the university, checks the validity of such objections, will release the final result.
The result will be answered along with the final answer key. In order to check out the results, the candidate will have to log in to the official website. The candidates will also be able to check out the consolidated result that will have the roll number, the category, the application number, the marks, and the rank. Once the result is declared then the merit list will also be released. It contains the list of names of all the candidates who have qualified. The result will also be available in PDF format.
The cut off will be declared a few days after the examination result has been declared. This is the last rank that will be considered for the examination. It will also have the minimum marks that the candidate will require in order to clear the examination.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here