DUCET 2022: Dravidian University Common Entrance test is referred to as DUCET. This university invites applications from the students every year for the various programs. The students who are interested in getting admission to this university needs to appear for an entrance test. The official declaration for the admission to this university is made in the official website of the Dravidian University.
DUCET 2022 Application Form:
The candidates will have to download the application form from the official website of this university. They will have to fill all the necessary details and either mail it to [email protected] and also submit it offline. If they mail the scanned copy of the form, then they will also have to send the payment proof. They will have to submit the printed form of the application form in the dates mentioned by the university.
In the application form, the candidate will have to select the course that they want to apply for. Here they will also have to enter their personal details that would include the name, gender, etc. The correct communication address will also have to be mentioned in the application form. The student will have to fill up the details in the application form along with the academic details of the last year.
The application fee for the General candidates is Rs.500 and the fee for the SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 250. The student has to make an online payment of the fee in the bank account of the Dravidian University.
DUCET 2022 Exam Date:
|Online/Offline application form available||April 2022|
|End to submit online/Offline Application form||June 2022|
|DUCET 2022 Exam Date||July 2022|
|Result Date Announced||July 2022|
DUCET 2022 examination pattern is very important for the students and therefore they need to know about it in detail when preparing for the examination. The examination pattern includes the number of questions in the examination, the duration of the examination, the marking scheme, etc. The examination will be conducted in two different languages- the English and the Telugu in Andhra Pradesh and only English in the rest of India. The duration of the examination is for 100 minutes and the student will have to attend multiple-choice questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers and there is I mark given for each correct answer.
You will be able to download the admit card of the DUCET examination from their official website. Once the candidates submit the application form, they will be able to get the admit card. The students have to carry the admit card with them in the examination centers and without the admit card, they will not be able to appear for the examination. The admit will have all the important details of the students like the name, the date, and the time of the examination, the address of the examination center.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
You will be able to check the result on the official website of the university. The results will be available in the PDF format and the candidates will be able to check the results directly. The best part is that in order to view the result the candidate will not require any login details. The result is normally published in the form of a merit list. This list would contain the hall ticket number and the name of the candidates. This makes it easier for the candidates to find out if their names have been shortlisted for the counseling.
In order to download the result, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- The candidate will have to first visit the official website of the University.
- There the candidate will have to click on the result link that is there.
- The candidate will have to fill in the name and the roll number and then click on submit.
- Once this step is done the candidate will be able to view the result on the screen.
- The merit list will be created based on the marks that each of the students have scored.
- Then in the final step, the student can take a print of the result.
If the candidate has to download the answer key, then he will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- There they will have to click on the “answer key” option there.
- Then the candidate will have to enter the paper code number, roll number, the registration number along with the date of birth, the password, etc.
- After that the candidate will have to click on the submit button.
- Then the candidate will be able to view the answer key on the screen.
- The candidate will have to take a print of the answer key.
In order to check the cut off they will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The examiner will prepare a separate merit list for the students.
- The ranks of the candidates will be based on the marks that they have scored in the examination.
- Those students who will not get passing marks in the examination, their names would not feature in the merit list.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here