ESE Exam Pattern: UPSC ESE/IES Exam won’t be a complication to appear in if you are provided with the complete info on the pattern of the examination. If you are a relevant candidate, filled the application form, got the hall ticket then you must be now curious about the pattern in which examination can appear into. The aim of the examination is to choose the apt candidates who wish to appear to work in the government sector.
|UPSC Previous Years Solved Papers (Hindi) – Buy Now|
|Civil Service General Studies 20 Years Solved Papers – Buy Now|
|GK Book for UPSC & PCS Exam (English Medium) – Buy Now|
Number of Exam Modes-Written Examination Test:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Those who applied for the IES examination need to go through various steps of the examination such as a written test as well as a personality test. After clearing the examination, candidates will be given the job in so many categories.
ESE Exam Pattern:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
For many years one and the same pattern is followed for UPSC ESE Examination but has brought some changes and according to which the new pattern of the examination is as follows:
- Stage I comprise of (Preliminary) test and info about which is provided here in detail:
- Paper I Common for all consisted of General Studies as well as Engineering Aptitude for 2 Hours. Candidate need to attempt 200 questions
- Paper-II consisted of Engineering Specific comprises of 3 Hours and in this duration, a candidate need to attempt 300 questions
- Stage II comprises of Mains, where subjective papers will appear such as:
- Engineering Paper I for 3 hours with 300 questions
- Engineering Paper II for 3 hours with 300 questions
- Stage III comprises of Personality Test for 200 questions
Those who qualify for Stage I will move to the Stage II exam. In order to move to the last stage i.e. personality test, candidates are required to have successfully completed stage I and II.
It is very crucial to have complete info about the examination pattern as this would lead to having a complete idea of the question paper and time duration. Provided this also let the candidate prepare accordingly. Thus, read the whole info about the pattern of the exam and then proceed further with the preparation.