GCET 2022: GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) shortened to GCET is completely a State Level Examination that is commenced by the Directorate of Technical Education or DTE every year. This entrance examination takes place via online mode and in the English language only. The exam is commenced for admission to the professional Degree courses of Architecture, Technology, Medical, Engineering, and Homeopathy within Goa. Before applying for the examination, go through the below mentioned details which help candidates a lot.
GCET 2022 Notification:
- 31st May 2022: The Goa CET 2022 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 10th June 2022.
About GCET 2022 Examination:
|Name Of The Exam||Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET 2021)|
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
GCET 2022 Exam Date:
Find below the Exam Date related information. You can also check the Application Form submission date start, Deadline to submit an application form, Admit Card Download date, etc:
|Application form availability (Online and Offline):||23rd May 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application Form:||10th June 2022|
|The last date of submission of the Application Form (with a late fee of Rs. 1500/-)||To Be Announced|
|Date to collect GCET admit card||To Be Announced|
|GCET Exam Date 2022||
|GCET 2022 Answer released||To be announced|
|GCET Exam 2022 Result out||To be announced|
GCET 2022 Application Form:
To fill up the GCET 2022 Application Form. You can follow the below steps all detail is there:
- Go to the main site http://www.dtegoa.gov.in
- Fill in all the details carefully
- Take a printout of the application form and submit the form in person at the notified Application Reception Centre according to the center provided.
- Along with this, pay the demand draft of Rs.1500/- in favor of the “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji, and three photographs.
- Obtain the Photo-Admit Card, from the Admission Committee, on the same day.
Exam Fee Structure:
Pay Rs 1500 as the application fee along with the DD. The GCET 2022 Application Fee needs to be paid via DD in favor of the “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank.
GCET 2022 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Goa CET Exam center 2022:
- Panaji 1
- Ponda 1
GCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants need to have passed Higher Secondary examination with a minimum possible 45% of marks for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST category from the Goa board or the equivalent university.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, English, and Mathematics subjects as the main subjects with other subjects such as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, and Biology as the optional subjects.
- Candidate must be of 17 years of age before 31st December 2022 for the degree courses in Dentistry, Medicine, and Homeopathy.
Find below the GCET Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be conducted offline mode.
- There will be an overall 75 questions from each subject.
- The MCQ types of questions will be asked in the exam.
- Candidates need to complete these questions in two hours.
- 1 mark will be given for the correct answer and the plus point for candidates is that there will be no negative making at all.
Distribution of questions & marks:
|Subjects||Total No. of questions||Marks|
The GCET syllabus is based on the Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. Standard 12th (Science) subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are included in the syllabus. The official authority has also provided the complete syllabus along with the information brochure.
The GCET Admit Card will be released in June 2022. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website.
GCET Result 2022 will be announced in July 2022. The Exam will be declared online mode. If any change in the resulting schedule then the candidates will be informed by the Newspaper only. Candidates can check the result by login by Register ID and password.
Steps to Check Result:
- Visit the official website.
- Then open the link.
- After that click on the ‘Click Here’ link.
- The result will display in pdf format.
- Candidates can take the printout of the pdf.
GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) 2022 must have cleared with the 50% of the marks for those who belong to the general category and 40% for those who belong to the categories like SC, ST, and OBC. It is 45% of PH category students. – Cut Of & Merit List
After the Result, Counselling will start in August 2022. Candidates can get the admission form through the official website. After submitting the admission form, candidates will be called for counseling. The Admission will take place based on the candidate’s marks. Candidates have to verify their required original documents for availing of the seat. At last, candidates have to submit the admission fee to the admission committee.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here