GMAT 2021 stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test which is an international level examination. The exam is organized by GMAC or the Graduate Management Admission Council. It is a national level examination that will be conducted across 600 centers in 114 countries around the world. The examination aims at giving admission to the eligible candidate to the various foreign-located universities as well as institutions. Via this examination, the candidate can achieve admission to the MBA course. The candidate can go for this examination five times a year. The details of the examination are as follows – GMAT Exam Dates, Application Form, Result, etc:
GMAT 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name||GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test)|
|Commonly known as||GMAT 2021|
|Exam Type||Universal Screening Test (Post Graduate Management)|
|Organized by||GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)|
|Frequency||5 times a year|
|Application Form||Online Mode|
GMAT 2021 Dates
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
There is no specific date for the GMAT 2021 Admission. The GMAT 2021 is conducted multiple times a year. The candidates can choose the exam dates at the time of filling the application form on their own. The registration can be done anytime throughout the year.
GMAT 2021 Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Find below GMAT 2021 Application Form related information. Before submitting the application form candidates must read the below steps:
- The registration will be commenced throughout the year.
- Candidates can apply via the online process
- Candidates can register for the examination as per the suitability
- Candidates are always welcome to choose the date and exam center as per their comfort
- The examination can be given five times in a year and once in a month
- There is a possibility for rescheduling of the exam if the need is felt
- Make sure to take the print out of the application form and keep it safely for future use
- The application fee is $250 i.e. INR 17027.5
- The payment of the application fee can be done via several modes such as JCB cards/Visa/MasterCard/American Express
- The payment for the registration fee can be made by Money order, Cashier Checks, and personal checks
There is no fixed eligibility criterion for the GMAT examination. The details of the eligibility are as follows:
- The minimum age limit for applying should be 18 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
Candidates must have passed graduation degree from some recognized organization, university, or institution.
GMAT Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be commenced in CBT mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
- The duration of the examination will be for 5 hours.
- The question paper will be of 800 marks.
- In all, the paper consisted of subjects such as Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Reasoning, and Integrated Reasoning.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Duration (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical writing assessment||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
GMAT 2021 Syllabus:
The entire syllabus of the GMAT 2021 is divided into 4 different sections. These are the Quantitative section, Analytical Writing section, and Verbal Skills and Integrated Reasoning section. These sections will conclude the candidate’s skills and knowledge
The admit card will be facilitated to the candidates via online mode. Download the admit card and confirmation letter as well which consisted of info like test date and test center.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
GMAT 2021 Exam will be conducted in various cities like Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Guwahati, Patna, Kolkata, Ranchi, Mysore, Mohali, Noida, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandrum, Indore, Pune, Coimbatore, Nagpur, Patiala, Cochin, Tiruchillapalli, and Vellore.
GMAT Result 2021:
The results of the GMAT 2021 will be published at least three weeks before the examination. The results can be attained via the website. Candidates will be provided with the info about the scorecard via the emailing facility. The email that the candidate receives comprises crucial instructions, past five years GMAT exam scores, Analytical Writing Assessment score, and personal info. The candidate needs to choose from the option to accept the result or reject the result. In case, the candidate accepts the results, then make sure for choosing the institution and access the result. In case of results denial, then no one can access the results