GMAT 2024: Graduate Management Admission Test is an international level entrance exam. The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a computer-adaptive test that assesses a person’s analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in standard written English. The GMAT is organized by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) throughout the year. This test is taken in preparation for being admitted into a graduate management program, such as MBA and Masters in Finance related courses.
The GMAT exam is the best platform to get admission in a foreign country. The GMAT exam is a computer-adaptive test and not a computer-based test, which means that the candidate will get one question at a time and depending on the accuracy of the previous answer, the difficulty level of the next question will be determined. The average scores required for universities abroad varies; top-tier universities require at least 710, while middle-tier universities accept 600.
GMAT 2024 Application & Registration Form:
Find all the details below about GMAT 2024 Admission Registration form:
- Candidates can Register for GMAT online.
- Candidates can attempt the exam five times a year and one time in a month.
- Candidates can decide on the exam date, exam center as per their convenience.
- Candidates can reschedule the exam date.
- Candidates are requested to take a copy of the registration form for future reference.
- Application form Fee of GMAT is $250 US dollar
- Candidates can pay the exam fee online through the MasterCard, Visa, JCB cards and American Express
- Candidates can also pay the fee by Money Order and Cheque.
- Candidates must complete a minimum 18 years of age to apply for this exam.
- There is no upper age limit to be an applicant of the GMAT 2024 exam.
- Candidates must complete a graduation degree from any recognized university or institute.
- After qualifying GMAT exam at the time of admission, there are many universities and institutions have their own criteria that the candidate also has to fulfill to get admission.
- Mode: GMAT is a computer-based test.
- Duration: 3:30 hours test.
- Marks: Maximum mark is 800.
- Subjects: Analytical Reasoning, Verbal, Quantitative, and Integrated Reasoning.
There are four sections divided into GMAT 2024 exam which are Analytical Writing section, Integrated Reasoning section, Quantitative section, and Verbal Skills.
- Analytical Writing Assessment: essay-based questions having justification and analysis; arguments and critical evaluation on the part of the applicants. This section will be for 30 minutes and the type of question will be “Analysis of Argument”. For this score can vary from 0-6.
- Integrated Reasoning: Multi-Source Reasoning; Table Analysis; Graphics Interpretation and Two-Part Analysis all these subjects will be there within 12 questions and the time slot will be 30 minutes. The score for this slot will vary from 1-8.
- Quantitative Section: Problem-Solving based questions and DS (Data Sufficiency) questions, a total of 37 questions will be there in this section, and you need to do all of them within 75 minutes. The score variation will be 0-60.
- Verbal Section: Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension based questions, and Fundamental Skills in English, for all of these questions, the candidate will get 75 minutes where 41 questions have to be answered. And the score will vary for 0-60.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GMAT Admit Card:
Candidates can download the confirmation letter which contains details about test date and test center. Also please be informed that no admit card will be provided to the registered candidates, the only confirmation letter is helpful to be the part of the exam.
GMAT Result 2024:
The examination result of GMAT 2024 is available on the official website of GMAT. You will get information about the scorecard via email. The email will be consisted of the scores attained in the last five years and personal details provided at the time of registration.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here