Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2021 opens a new opportunity for those who are interested in taking up teaching as the career option. The application form will be released in the April month and those who are shortlisted will seek admission into B.Ed regular courses in the colleges of Education in Gujarat. Those who are looking forward to applying for the course can attain complete details mentioned below Abut the Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc:
Apply for Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2021:
- Before you apply, make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Go to the official website and get the application form.
- You need to apply via online mode.
- Fill the online application form with all the required details mentioned.
- Fill details such as Name, Date of Birth along with other details in the correct manner otherwise form may lead to cancellation.
- After filling the form, upload photograph, signature and other documents as per the requirement.
- Make a payment of the application fee via online mode
- After payment is done, take a printout of the submitted application form.
Gujarat University B.Ed Admission 2021 Fee:
- Once you fill the application form, you will make payment of the application fee via several modes such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Candidates belonging to a category such as General or Others will pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ST category candidates will pay Rs. 275/-
Gujarat University B.Ed 2021 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Release the Notification of Gujarat B.Ed||April|
|Application Form submit date||April|
|Close to submit Application Form||May|
|Entrance Exam date||May|
|Declaration of Result||June|
- Candidate must have successfully completed class X along with ITT Course from some recognized board or Institution at least with passing marks.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Those who have passed or appearing in their final year examinations of Graduation or PG or Equivalent degree examinations with at least 50% marks (45% for OBC/ SC/ST/PWD) from some recognized University may also apply for the course.
- There is no age limit to apply for the course.
Admit card for Gujarat University B.Ed Admissions will be provided two weeks prior to the examination on the official website of Gujarat University. It is an important document containing details like examination info, personal details of the candidate such as name, Exam time/ date/ date of birth/exam centre etc.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2021 Result:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The result of Gujarat University B.Ed 2021 will be announced within a month of entrance test. It is suggested to go through the official website to check the result date. Gujarat B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details are also provided below:
Gujarat University B.Ed. Admission Committee (GUBEDAC), ROOM No.: 08
School of Psychology, Education and Philosophy, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009, Gujarat, INDIA.
The counseling process will begin just after the result declaration. Collect counseling date from the official website. The counseling procedure will be organized by Gujarat University admission penal. Candidates will carry important documents
Documents Needed During The Time Of Admission:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’
- Mark Sheet of Class X/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of class 12th/(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Photo ID card (e.g. Adhar Card, PAN Card Voter ID Card, etc.).
- A printed copy of the result.
- 4 Passport Size photographs.
- Hard Copy of the application form.
- Character Certificate.
Participating Colleges for B.Ed Course:
- Anand college of education, Anand
- Amrapur B.Ed. College, Rajkot
- Adarsh B.Ed. College, Bhavnagar
- Amar Bharati Mahila College of Education, Gandhinagar
- Patel Mahila Education College, Mehsana
- Adarsh B.Ed. College, Anand
- Ambala Mahila B.Ed. College, Ahmedabad
- Amity B.Ed. college, Bharuch
- Akar Adhyapan Mandir College, Ahmedabad
- A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad