Haryana SET 2023: Haryana SET 2023 or Haryana State Eligibility Test managed by the Department of Education, Haryana to recruit applicants for the post of lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship. Those who want to attain the post of assistant professor or lecturer in different faculties, universities, and educational institutes within the state of Haryana, may apply for Haryana SET 2023 examination via online mode through the official website. The article informs about Haryana SET 2023 application process, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, etc.
Haryana SET 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name:||Haryana SET 2023 (HSET 2023)|
|Exam Full Form||Haryana State Eligibility Test|
|Post Offered||Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellow|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Exam Conducting By
||Department of Education, Haryana|
Haryana SET 2023 Exam Dates:
|Application Form Release Date||July 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Haryana SET Exam Date 2023||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Haryana SET 2023 Application Form:
The application form to apply for Haryana SET 2023 will be released via the official website of the Department of Education, Haryana. Here is the step-by-step process to apply for Haryana SET 2023:
- Proceed with the official website of the assistant professor.
- Start filling the Application Form
- Enter the details such as Name, Sex, Parent Name, District, Phone Number, Email Address, DOB, Subject Code, etc.
- Submit the form and note the registration number.
- Pay the application fee using online mode.
Candidates are required to fill the application fee using online or offline mode. Make payment via NEFT, Debit or credit card, or Bank. The application fee for General Category candidates is Rs. 650 /- and for SC/ST/PH category applicants, Rs. 450/-
Haryana SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Interested applicants are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in any discipline from the recognized college or university with at least 50% marks
- The Reserved applicants must have attained at least 45% marks.
- Those who are in their final year may also apply for this exam.
- Those who are possessed with the Ph.D. degree before 1991 may also apply.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Haryana SET 2023 Exam Pattern:
After applying for the examination, check the exam pattern mentioned below:
- This paper consisted of 60 Questions (a candidate needs to answer any 50 questions)
- Paper will be for 100 marks
- The candidate needs to complete the paper in 75 minutes.
- The candidate needs to solve 50 compulsory questions
- Paper will be for 100 marks
- The exam time duration will be 75 minutes.
- Candidates need to solve 75 compulsory Questions
- These 75 questions will be for 100 marks
- The exam time duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes
The topics for the exam will be covered from the following subjects
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
- Political Science
- Library and Information Sciences
- Computer Science and Applications
- Physical Education
- Home Science
The admit card will be released for those who have completed the application process successfully. Download the admit card from the official website by submitting the registration number or DOB within the given field. Ni candidate is allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
Once the exam gets over, the Answer Key will be released on the official website. Download the Answer Key to calculate the marks. Through Answer Key, make out the answers given in the examination.
To check the examination result, go to the official website of the Department of Education, Haryana. Check the result using online mode. Make sure to enter the name and date of birth in the given field to check the result. Based on the marks scored in the test, the candidate will be given the post of lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here